Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2008, 10:57   #16
BHPian

Dont know what to make of that as Mitsu is planning some high profile launches and looks like they want to increase their presence in India. Lathangi is quite new so am quite confused about it. Anyways I go with the rule that accept only 25% of what you hear.
Old 7th May 2008, 11:18   #17
BHPian

I went to Lathangi yesterday to query on the Cedia. The showroom is undergoing renovation and most of the staff were also missing. I could see only 2 vehicles on display and the Pajero which was on display was also missing. The Sales Exec told me that HM has gone slow on production and the waiting period is 6-8 weeks. Only 2 colors are readily available Cedia Sports - Aussie Yellow and Cedia Sprint - Grey.
So looks like Lathangi is ready for a handover or who knows Mitsu may probably be opening up their first showroom in our very own Bengalooru.
Old 7th May 2008, 11:31   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbelekar View Post
BTW, I have heard Lathangi is closing down. Last time I visited SM, I heard some other customer discussing this with one of the service guys. According to SM, HM has asked them to get ready to handle double the load. I cants vouch for the authenticity of the news, as I was only overhearing their conversation.
I heard this too at service station (SM/India Garage) last week, but it is probably not the case (hope so as well) ?

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ip-closed.html
Old 8th May 2008, 09:36   #19
BHPian

From t-bhp reviews, I have learned that lathangi was better at A.S.S. as compared to Southern Motors. Now if Lathangi is going down and we are left with on SM guys to service all the vehicles, it not gonna be a good news for anyone. I really really hope Mitsubishi comes to India soon.
Old 8th May 2008, 12:27   #20
BHPian

Sometime soon I am planning to take out a cedia from Lathangi (if other cars in the race fare lower ). I will also keep an ear open and also try to get some information from the salesperson.
Old 8th May 2008, 14:29   #21

I spoke to a manager in Lathangi today. They are starting Ford dealership in existing facility and moving out Mitsubishi dealership to somewhere in Bannerghatta road. He didn't reveal where exactly it is going to be.
Old 8th May 2008, 16:54   #22
BHPian

Hi Guys, I fell a sort of slight shaking at the back when braking at very very low speeds, like when parking. This happens whenever I am backing up into my parking space in the basement and press the brakes. Is this normal?
Old 9th May 2008, 09:33   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav2000 View Post
Hi Guys, I fell a sort of slight shaking at the back when braking at very very low speeds, like when parking. This happens whenever I am backing up into my parking space in the basement and press the brakes. Is this normal?

I haven't experienced that in my car yet. but whenever I am backing up into my parking lot at a very slow speed, the car tends to stall. Of course this only happens in reverse gear.
Old 9th May 2008, 10:45   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by java.bullet View Post
I spoke to a manager in Lathangi today. They are starting Ford dealership in existing facility and moving out Mitsubishi dealership to somewhere in Bannerghatta road. He didn't reveal where exactly it is going to be.
Oh..thats bad.
Southern Motors is already doing bad.
Old 9th May 2008, 10:59   #25
Senior - BHPian

Nice review there. Very nice pics. The red cedia is one hot looker.

How much did it cost OTR and what discounts weere you given ?
Old 13th May 2008, 12:25   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkochar View Post
Nice review there. Very nice pics. The red cedia is one hot looker.

How much did it cost OTR and what discounts weere you given ?
Thanks for your comments.
I paid exactly 10 lacs for the car. That is almost 39K discount on its on road price. In addition to that I got car cover, iPod jack, rubber mats and chrome inner door pads.
Old 13th May 2008, 15:14   #27
Senior - BHPian

Thats a good price for the Sports Variant. Leather Interiors / Spoiler / Carbon trim on dash right ?

All of a sudden Cedia is everywhere, In fact in my city Agra there were only 2 But I have started seeing more every now and then.
Old 13th May 2008, 19:56   #28
BHPian

How to connect iPod

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbelekar View Post
Thanks for your comments.
I paid exactly 10 lacs for the car. That is almost 39K discount on its on road price. In addition to that I got car cover, iPod jack, rubber mats and chrome inner door pads.
Hi Belekar,

How do I connect the iPod to the Blaupunkt. Where is the place for it? Kindly advice.
Old 15th May 2008, 15:54   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkochar View Post
Thats a good price for the Sports Variant. Leather Interiors / Spoiler / Carbon trim on dash right ?
Even I feel the car is appropriately priced. BTW, May issue of ACI mentions that there is 40K discount going on on Cedia, including the discount on loan (whatever that means..).
Old 15th May 2008, 16:15   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Ghose View Post
How do I connect the iPod to the Blaupunkt. Where is the place for it? Kindly advice.
Joy, The cable has to be fitted on the back side of the audio system. So it requires the control panel in dash to be opened. The cable comes till the glove box, so I keep iPod in glove box while playing it in the car.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks