Search this Thread
Old 15th August 2008, 00:13   #46
Team-BHP Support

now all you need is petes.
Old 15th August 2008, 09:05   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAC
I feel the Autocop price is too high, higher than the MRP. If i am not mistaken, the MRP is 4250.00 or nearby for the base model.

I got the Autocop base model for 3500.00 from a shop on Mission road (including installation)
Same thought here. I got my autocop base version installed for a whole of 4k and that was also from the dealer. So an outside work would have been even lesser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234
now all you need is petes.
was just going to mention this.
Old 15th August 2008, 09:25   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhusati View Post
Free accessories: Floor mat, wheel caps, mud guard (rubber flaps for 4 wheels), perfume & Ganesha Idol.
This is pretty much standard for Toyota. Almost everyone I checked who bought corolla or innova or anything from Toyota, get exactly the same free accessories.

You car looks real good. Nice color selection.
Old 15th August 2008, 12:31   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
You car looks real good. Nice color selection.
Thanks mjothi. The choice at the time of buying was to go for either Silver or Champagne Mica. Finally decided to buy the Champagne Mica.
Old 16th August 2008, 11:42   #50
Senior - BHPian

Good going prabhusati, its expected attitude from the dealers since I had similar experiences for my Innova too also many other customers. Trust me now a days they are improved.

2 years back we used to wait more than that to give vehicle and collect it. Now it has come down to 30 minutes and Toyota people promised me very soon they will make service work easy for customers. Hope they will work out better so customer will be happy.

Thats good FE figures in City and highway with AC on.

For any accessories I suggest Car Plus which is in WOC service road near Basaveshwara nagar.

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 20th August 2008, 13:24   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAC View Post
I feel the Autocop price is too high, higher than the MRP. If i am not mistaken, the MRP is 4250.00 or nearby for the base model.

I got the Autocop base model for 3500.00 from a shop on Mission road (including installation)
On the total value of the accesories, i got a Rs.1000 discount. I agree that price at the dealership will be slightly high. I did not want to take my vehicle elsewhere for these accessories.
Old 20th August 2008, 13:27   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravibhat View Post
For any accessories I suggest Car Plus which is in WOC service road near Basaveshwara nagar.
Ravi Sir,
I am planning to put seat covers and did call Car Plus yesterday. He gave me a price range of Rs.6300 to 6500 for art leather seat covers. Is this a good price? Regards, Satish Prabhu
Old 10th September 2008, 18:22   #53
BHPian

Got Art Leather seat covers fitted

I was planning for seat covers and based on Mr.Ravi Bhat's suggestion visited Car Plus at Rajajinagar in the last week of Aug 2008. Saw a couple of brand new Innova's being fitted with art leather seat covers. I could see that he did a good job on the fit and fitment. Selected Beige color which matches with the interiors of my Innova and the final price was negotiated to Rs.6000. I should say that he did a very good job on the stiching & the fit. Also got pure leather grip for the steering for Rs.300. Pictures below
Attached Thumbnails
Booked my Toyota Innova G1 today (EDIT: Taken delivery now, Pics on page 2)-pic1.jpg  

Booked my Toyota Innova G1 today (EDIT: Taken delivery now, Pics on page 2)-pic2.jpg  

Booked my Toyota Innova G1 today (EDIT: Taken delivery now, Pics on page 2)-pic3.jpg  

Old 10th September 2008, 18:44   #54
Senior - BHPian

Nice Seat Covers. Looks like he did quiet decent JOB. This gives Innova royal Look.

Perfect Steering grip and price is good one. Make sure you bargain hard without compromising quality. Well done Satish.

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 10th September 2008, 18:46   #55
Senior - BHPian

Perfect match for the Innovas Biege interiors. Pure leather grip for 300, I would say is good deal.
Congrats.
Old 11th September 2008, 00:21   #56
BHPian

now your car is only short of alloys. it will complete the looks.
Old 13th September 2008, 00:59   #57
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations for the slick ride!! You sure do have a good taste. The art leather seat covers are particularly nice and the overall fit and finish is looking impressive. You can almost pass it off as leather!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawabnabeel View Post
now your car is only short of alloys. it will complete the looks.
Was about to say this. But as you mentioned having no immediate plans for the same, would have to say, even the stock wheelcap with blackened rim doesn't look all that bad!!
So carry on!!
Old 13th September 2008, 02:00   #58

Could do without those Ugly Blue Stickers on the side!! On the whole, its a toyota...will last forever!
Old 17th September 2008, 22:11   #59
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Could do without those Ugly Blue Stickers on the side!! On the whole, its a toyota...will last forever!
Color and stickers are a matter of individual taste. Everyone in my family decided that the car looks better with the stickers; so went ahead with it.

Toyota quality is simply great. I am sure Innova will last for a long time to come.
Old 17th September 2008, 22:16   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
The art leather seat covers are particularly nice and the overall fit and finish is looking impressive. You can almost pass it off as leather!
Yes, the art leather seat covers look good and people who have seen it express that they look like leather seat covers. Hats off to the guy for doing a great job in stiching and fitment.

The alloys are next in line. But maybe after some time.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks