Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2008, 19:09   #46
Senior - BHPian

I get around 8 to 9kmpl in the city and 13 to 14 kmpl on highway with my FF+ petrol
Old 3rd December 2008, 00:02   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms001 View Post
hey Glass, nice review there, just wanted to know whats the millage you are getting in the city.
Hi ms001, my diesel fusion gives me 14.x - 16.x in Hyderabad city with 100% A/C, with normal diesel. The average is 15.5 kmpl.
Old 3rd December 2008, 00:24   #48
Senior - BHPian

thanks for the reply guys.
So howz your car doing the thread is dead since September.
Old 3rd December 2008, 23:48   #49
BHPian

The car is great. Will post an ownership review one of these days.
Old 4th December 2008, 00:17   #50
BHPian

Please can some body put some pic of the Seat Cover. I wanted to make a seat Cover for my car.
Old 4th December 2008, 12:38   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sowmya View Post
Please can some body put some pic of the Seat Cover. I wanted to make a seat Cover for my car.
Fabric or Art leather or Genuine leather?

In Art leather (that's a decent compromise between the two) I guess G-Sport is pretty good in Bangalore at least. Just head over to their main office in Jayanagar and they should have a HUGE range of options to choose from and also offer custom designs for your car. Cost should be between 4-5K.

For genuine leather Stanley or Cerrini(?)
Old 6th December 2008, 00:04   #52
BHPian

You can see my seat covers in page 1 images in this thread.
They called it PU leather - supposed not to sweat - it doesn't sweat.
Old 15th July 2009, 12:33   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass View Post
You can see my seat covers in page 1 images in this thread.
They called it PU leather - supposed not to sweat - it doesn't sweat.
Yesterday i took a TD of Fusion, the sales person claimed that FF+ Diesel is returning 17 - 20 KMPL in city and 22 - 27 KMPL in highways. Could you please let me know how much you are getting?
Old 16th July 2009, 00:30   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balajird View Post
Yesterday i took a TD of Fusion, the sales person claimed that FF+ Diesel is returning 17 - 20 KMPL in city and 22 - 27 KMPL in highways. Could you please let me know how much you are getting?
My city mileage is now 16 - 18.5 kmpl on 100% A/C on regular diesel. In fact, one of my complaints at my recent service was this low mileage, since some other owners mention they get a significantly better mileage. I will need to see if it will increase now.

My highway drives go into the 120-135 kmph range and are admixed with some real rural roads - neither of which is good for mileage - hence the highways didn't give me any more mileage than the above.
Old 16th July 2009, 11:55   #55
BHPian

Thanks Glass, do let me know if you have any improvements in the mileage after the service and the reason for lesser mileage.
Old 16th July 2009, 14:04   #56
Senior - BHPian

Glass, many congratulations on your childhood love acquisition, looks good, please post more picture swith rear seat space, more of interiors and alloys too.Keep updating and have a safe ride.Just one thing there were news of ford discontinuing Fusion from indian market, and you still able to buy new ones so they havent really stopped its production,and was it readily available or was there some wait period for the same?
Old 16th July 2009, 14:36   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
....you still able to buy new ones so they havent really stopped its production,and was it readily available or was there some wait period for the same?
When I TDed the car day before yesterday, the sales person told me the waiting period is 2 weeks, so i assume anywhere between 2 - 3 weeks the car should get delivered and surprisingly they dont have Fusion+ TD car.
Old 16th July 2009, 14:41   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Glass, many congratulations on your childhood love acquisition, looks good, please post more picture swith rear seat space, more of interiors and alloys too.Keep updating and have a safe ride.Just one thing there were news of ford discontinuing Fusion from indian market, and you still able to buy new ones so they havent really stopped its production,and was it readily available or was there some wait period for the same?
Vijay, I think you missed on looking at the year; in date of the posts. He has got his Fusion one year back. And you can see the pic of rear seat on page 2 of this thread.
Old 16th July 2009, 15:01   #59
BHPian

Quote:
Glass, many congratulations on your childhood love acquisition, looks good, please post more picture swith rear seat space, more of interiors and alloys too.Keep updating and have a safe ride.
Please look some other thread that is running under Indian Car Sceane. A white Fusion with almost all angle Pic. Even some interior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balajird View Post
When I TDed the car day before yesterday, the sales person told me the waiting period is 2 weeks, so i assume anywhere between 2 - 3 weeks the car should get delivered and surprisingly they dont have Fusion+ TD car.
I dont think u can find a big change in + version. As I know + has ABS , Alloy and Driver Seat height adjustment. All other is cosmetic.
Old 16th July 2009, 15:31   #60
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Vijay, I think you missed on looking at the year; in date of the posts. He has got his Fusion one year back. And you can see the pic of rear seat on page 2 of this thread.
thankyou just missed that, one more question is this car worth buying at this time, cause it is the most perfect practical car for our roads which is fusion of suv and hatchback, this was my choice few months back but as were the news of ford discontinue it and their bad *** and spares prices, but now after company slashing them and getting down the spares prices as well is this a good buy for 7 + L cause heart says Ff and mind says i20.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks