Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st July 2008, 17:10   #16
BHPian

Has it been confirmed that Tata will launch the V3 with Mjd from day one.
Well if they do then they do have a winner at hand.
This Multijet engine is making the whole BHp fraternity go crazy.

Cheers
Old 31st July 2008, 17:56   #17
tez
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
If you like the MJD engine but are worried about Fiat brand, you can wait for tata indica(new one) which is coming with MJD.
If there are no Fiat hangups for you, then buy the MJD, its a logical choice.
Tata MJD would be slightly costlier than FIAT. Also you would miss the build of FIAT if you go for tata. Tanveer, did u sell off your indica for safari?
Old 31st July 2008, 17:58   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by tez View Post
Tata MJD would be slightly costlier than FIAT. Also you would miss the build of FIAT if you go for tata. Tanveer, did u sell off your indica for safari?
I tried to, but they told me that I cannot exchange my indica for a safari as the safari will cost significantly more. So I had no other option buy to buy the safari, and the indica remains. But this is seriously OT, and its best we discuss, it in the safari thread.

As for build of Fiat, my suggestion was "If you are worried about FIAT resale/spare availability etc., etc.," rather than implying that the new indica will be a better car. Until that is launched there is no way of telling how good/bad that is!
Old 31st July 2008, 18:33   #19
BHPian

FIAT's spares availability is good for fast moving parts. For the slow moving parts, it *may* be a pain. For instance, I am looking for a rear seat belt kit for my Palio, and I have been waiting for 2 months!

Good thing is, provided you do not abuse your car, the Palio does not seem to need many spares. At least that is my experience.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks