Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2008, 10:07   #1
BHPian

Finally - My Swift DZire from AAA Vehicleades

Hey guys

finally got the Swift DZire yesterday,white colour,VDi.

the booking was done on 7th May at AAA VEHICLEADES.i was 2nd person to book the dzire there.i was told initially that the car will be delivered in 2- 3 weeks.

till 7th july didnt bother to check the about the car.

on 8th july when my father visited the dealership, and was told that the maruti plant has been shut down,due to which they have not recieved the dzire allotment for the month of july.
took that excuse,and kept calling the sales executive every day.till 15th july got the same response every time i called.

on 15th july

me and my dad again visited the dealership,and asked the sales manager the reason for delay.the reply given by sales manager was

""SIR YOUR CAR WAS BOOKED ON 17TH MAY,YOU ARE ON 5TH NO.THE CAR WILL BE DELIVERED AS SOON AS WE GET THE ALLOTMENT FROM MARUTI""

I was shocked to hear this from the manager,and at this point my dad lost his cool,the general manager was called and he asked a day to check up all the deatils.

on returning back home i write an email to top maruti officials (without telling my dad)as i was not happy with the way he sales manager had talked to my dad.

next day i get a call from the GM, and his response was

"Mr.Ankit i have checked all the details,your booking was made on 7th may,but since we had just opened that day,we didnt had computers,and the entry in the system was made on 17th may.

some sales executive had put your name down in the list .""
i ask him when can he deliver the car to me,and he says 31 st july,we`ll get a car on special allotment from maruti and give it you.

i was surprised why i wasnot called by maruti people.i again forward the same email to some ""top officials"" of maruti.

on 17th i get a call from maruti official,and he claims that the car will be delivered on 31st only. i leave the matter,.. On 20th i get a call from AAA,
sir we have recieved your vehicle and can deliver it by tommorow.
i tell my dad about this,but my problem was not solved. i wanted a good number which was like one month away from 20 th july. i tell them to wait for few days ..

REST I WILL CONTINUE AS I HAVE TO LEAVE FOR MY COLLEGE.

THANKS GUYS FOR READING SUCH A LONG POST,WILL POST SOME PICS IN COMING DAYS..

TO BE CONTD::
Old 8th August 2008, 10:50   #2
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations!

Maruti is offering very quick help it seems.

Waiting for a few pictures.
Old 8th August 2008, 11:56   #3
BHPian

contd::

i visit the stockyard in okhla(wed.23 july) and check the car,it is parked there and i can see two more swift dzire (black and azure grey parked next to my car )i was told that the dealer doesnot have any dzire car (any model/any color).
i check the car,every thing was ok.i was planing to take the delivery on 25th july,but the registration problem was till there, DETAILS(http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...istration.html).

I get calls from AAA vehicleades every day,""SIR GADDI KAB LOGE"",i tell them the registration problem but they were only interested in the sales part.
the excuse which they give to me is that we had got the car in july and have to sell the car in the same month.now what??

i tell them you can take payment on 31st and show in your systems that payment has been recieved and the sale will be made shortly(due to auspicious date).

on 6th i call them that i will be taking the car tomm.(7th aug).

on 7th

i was on my way to the dealership,when the sales executive calls me and tells,""Sir i have a meeting at 3.30pm,you can meet Mr. XYZ.YOU WILL GET THE INVOICE OF 31ST JULY.

I call my dad,and he says not to sign any of the papers,and wait before making the balance payment to them.

by the time i reach the dealership the sales executive is still there,i tell him that i want the invoice of 7th only as it will create problems at the time of registration.

so i get the corrected invoice.
Total time spent at the dealer ship between 1.5 hrs--2 hrs.

CHECKED THE CAR THROUGH THE T-BHP inspection list,found everything to be ok.

the only thing i forgot was to check cabin lights which is not working,will get it done ASAP,this shows what kind of PDI WAS DONE AT NEW DEALERSHIP.

any ways the delivery part was smooth.

i think the dealer must improve in the handling part(communications management etc),it

like we are in small town,and there is only one dealership that is AAA VEHICLEADES.

I THINK IN DELHI IF ANY OF THE DEALERSHIP WANTS TO SURVIVE,THEN THE the process

should be handled in a more professional way.

may be they will improve soon.

thank you again guys for going through such a long post.

ps: pics will be posted soon,it is raining heavily so will have to wait..

Last edited by ankit.jhamb : 8th August 2008 at 11:57.
Old 8th August 2008, 12:55   #4
BHPian

Congrats for the new dZire. Once you start driving the car, hope you forget everything regardig the delivery part.
Old 8th August 2008, 14:23   #5
Senior - BHPian

All you had to do was take a temp number.

But i don't understand why you have to wait for a number, you could simply buy it here in TN.

I feel the dealership would be as aggrieved as you are.
Old 8th August 2008, 14:27   #6
BHPian

congratulations...
can anyone tell me how the dezire petrol is doing?
how is the car to drive?
Old 8th August 2008, 17:04   #7
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on your new buy. Sorry to hear the what has happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantyrocks View Post
congratulations...
can anyone tell me how the dezire petrol is doing?
how is the car to drive?
My colleague owns a Dzire VXi and he is informing that alls well and the FE he is gettng inside city w/o ac is around 10~12 kmpl and on long journeys, it is around 16~18kmpl. Otherwise, the car is running fine.
Old 8th August 2008, 23:07   #8
BHPian

thanks evryone.

@E_L::AS i have said in the registration thread,in delhi temp nos are issued to those vehicles which will be registered outside delhi:i.e haryana,UTTAR pradesh etc.
all the car dealers have been given a separate series for online registration.

now the dealer in my case was just 3 months old,without any experience of delhi.so he still doesnot have a series (online registration).

most of dealers whose sales are low are not given the series eg.a BMW dealer,skoda dealer etc these have to use the common series available at the RTO.the same series will be used by my dealer in this case.

i hope you have now understood my problem.
Old 13th August 2008, 16:45   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
My colleague owns a Dzire VXi and he is informing that alls well and the FE he is gettng inside city w/o ac is around 10~12 kmpl and on long journeys, it is around 16~18kmpl. Otherwise, the car is running fine.
Interesting figures ! I have a Dzire ZXI. I get about 9.5-10.5 km/ltr within city (drive about 12 km/day in 4 trips of 3km each - mostly crowded traffic, max 3rd gear). The best I could get was about 12.3 km/ltr when I made a round trip from Chennai to Tirupati.

I'm guessing something must be wrong somewhere !
Old 13th August 2008, 17:01   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhirlp View Post
Interesting figures ! I have a Dzire ZXI. I get about 9.5-10.5 km/ltr within city (drive about 12 km/day in 4 trips of 3km each - mostly crowded traffic, max 3rd gear). The best I could get was about 12.3 km/ltr when I made a round trip from Chennai to Tirupati.

I'm guessing something must be wrong somewhere !
Yes. Definately something is wrong. I get around 10/12 kmpl in my ikon itself inside city and desire should also be in the same range as the engine capacity is same. Have you done 1st servicing?
Old 18th August 2008, 14:03   #11
BHPian

AAA vehicleades service

contd pg3

As i have written before there was a cabin light issue in my car from day 1
The car had gone for fixing up that part at the service centre,on sunday (10/Aug/2008).The car entered the service station at 0915 hrs,and it took them 1.5 hrs to check the ""loose wire"".The job card showed mileage of 95kms.

After the car was delivered to me,i realised that the car had become very hard,and reported the same within 2 minutes,but the service advisor was not ready to accept the fact.It took them 3 road test and 5 executive,each driving in their own rough style.
Finally they took away the car for brake checkup.It was already 12.30 by this time.I called my father,(I was literally crying seeing my 3 day old car).

There was problem in left wheel braking,due to accumulation of dust and the brake pedal was touching the wheel.
The car was delivered at 1500 hrs i.e it took them 6 hrs to rectify the light problem and another problem (brake)cropped up during this time only.

Now the main reason for which i need help of T BHPIANS is that the records as per AAA VEHICLEADES show that the PDI was done on 19th july.
However the sticker on my vehicle shows that PDI was done on 29/july/2008,my service booklet doesnot have any date for the pdi.

I have written about the same,to maruti and my experience with AAA vehicleades. i want to know whether is this difference of 10 days a big issue.

thanks
Ankit Jhamb
Attached Thumbnails
Finally - My Swift DZire from AAA Vehicleades-pdi.jpg  

Last edited by ankit.jhamb : 18th August 2008 at 14:06.
Old 29th August 2008, 19:52   #12
BHPian

Fuel Efficiency

got the tank full on 20th july,
Had checked the FE figure,the car covered 458 kms on 30.xx ltrs of diesel.
the figure comes out to 14.8 km/l.totally city driving and 100% AC.

Also if any of other dzire owners could share their 1st FE figures.i m sure the figure should improve after 1000 kms

thanks and regards

ankit jhamb
Old 23rd September 2008, 13:43   #13
BHPian

got my car serviced from APRA AUTOMOBILES.The total bill was -Rs 595,changed engine oil only.
the problem with a noise in left wheel (rear) which i had mentioned in http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...-problems.html ,is still there.
the works manager has assured me that a guy from maruti will be visiting the workshop around 24-25 th of this month,and he would like this to be shown to him.
Old 23rd September 2008, 16:19   #14
Senior - BHPian

I can understand the frustration with all these delivery and initial issues and the service.
I too just bought a new car, but have so far had no problems. I hope these get sorted out and you genuinely enjoy your Dzire!
Old 23rd September 2008, 17:49   #15
Senior - BHPian

Hi ankit,

> got my car serviced from APRA AUTOMOBILES.The total bill was -Rs
> 595,changed engine oil only.

Ist service? How much has it run? Thye must have changed the oil filter also!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks