Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th October 2008, 16:28   #16
BHPian

Oh boy, the discounts you have got is way-way less.
Some of the accessories that you have mentioned like the mats, perfume, fabric seatcover(you have art leather) would be free of cost with lots of bargain and saying that one dealer is giving this, what else extra can you give. You should have got in touch with few of the team-bhp folks for the better buy. Neverthe-less you are getting a nice car, yeah the Cute one.
Pamper her with the alloys first that you have mentioned in you first post.
Old 9th October 2008, 17:29   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anup7649 View Post
Oh boy, the discounts you have got is way-way less.
Some of the accessories that you have mentioned like the mats, perfume, fabric seatcover(you have art leather) would be free of cost with lots of bargain and saying that one dealer is giving this, what else extra can you give. You should have got in touch with few of the team-bhp folks for the better buy. Neverthe-less you are getting a nice car, yeah the Cute one.
Pamper her with the alloys first that you have mentioned in you first post.
Hi anup,
All the dealers gave me the same.....but after many bargain,i have got this. But........can u please advise what best people are giving/getting.This will help me for better bargain if possible.
Old 13th October 2008, 20:06   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bglsrini View Post
Yes,We have booked our third car..........ZEN - Estilo
Glad that you have made a great choice for your wifey!

Quote:

I felt really bad about it ...
Beats me why they declined on the corporate discount,and that too point blank.

Quote:
On road ------------- Rs.4,32,015.00
less : insurance----- Rs. 11,074.00
3rd year warranty Rs. 1895.00
corporate discount Rs. 4000.00
-------------------------------------------
Rs.4,15,046.00
Add:
Accessories.........
security system
dicky mat
machine stiched steering wheel
artleather seat cover
spoiler rear roof
side/rear/underbody skirting
alloys
tefloncoating
floormat
suncontrol 3m RS. 50,800.00
--------------------------------------------
Total Rs.4,65,846.00
Less - accessories
discount Rs. 12,000.00
---------------------------------------------
Total Rs.4,53,846.00
Add:registration
addition 9 Rs. 3,000.00
Total Rs.4,56,846.00

Waiting for little girl for my wife......

I got corporate discount ,me being a doctor (Orthopaedic Surgeon), when I bought my Estilo in May 2008.
By the way,which variant have you booked?

I got my Lxi variant(metallic color) for Rs 3,51,000 when the on-road price was Rs 3,84,000 in kolkata !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
a car that is a below average (sorry for being brutally frank)
One is really entitled to his/her opinion mate!

-

Last edited by ultimatechamp : 13th October 2008 at 20:20.
Old 13th October 2008, 20:28   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaval View Post
...@HappyWheels
Whats with the gear box? i am asking because, my uncle has a Zen Estillo, and even he was complaining about the same. And his is a 2006 model, so i guess from the earlier lot. Well he got it over the 5-speed M800 and is now cursing his decision
The gear box of the Estilo's seems to be having a inherent design flaw. My dad had the issue with the gears not slotting in properly. Initially, we thought it might be due to his driving skills, or lack of it. (He is used to driving a automatic for the last 6 years while in Sharjah). But when that was ruled out, we thought it will get rectified with 1st service.

No luck. So raised all hue and cry and mails to Maruti support and 1 weeks at the dealers the box itself was replaced. No issues since.

My dads vehicle was purchased in the first week of Jan 2007.
Old 13th October 2008, 21:59   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
The gear box of the Estilo's seems to be having a inherent design flaw. My dad had the issue with the gears not slotting in properly. Initially, we thought it might be due to his driving skills, or lack of it. (He is used to driving a automatic for the last 6 years while in Sharjah). But when that was ruled out, we thought it will get rectified with 1st service.

No luck. So raised all hue and cry and mails to Maruti support and 1 weeks at the dealers the box itself was replaced. No issues since.

My dads vehicle was purchased in the first week of Jan 2007.
Happywheels
I guess that was the problem with first few batches with Zen Estilo,which Maruti-Suzuki rectified after it was pointed out.Nowadays I havent heard or experienced any problems with Estilo gearbox.I have been driving one since May this year,as I have pointed out in my previous post.Lot of people had earlier complained about gearbox being 'rubbery with difficulty in shifting' ,but it was corrected in subsequent batches of cars.It still isn't as nimble as Esteem or Hyundai gearbox,but not that bad either.
Old 14th October 2008, 12:35   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatechamp View Post
...Nowadays I havent heard or experienced any problems with Estilo gearbox.I have been driving one since May this year,as I have pointed out in my previous post...
I just read your other post where you had mentioned this. Yes, seems like they have rectified the issue. I have not come across many Estilo's owners and hence did not get any latest update. So, till now, I was still with the last know information.
Old 16th October 2008, 11:24   #22
BHPian

Hi,
I understood from my dealer that the problem is rectifed. Let me see when i take delivery.

yes,I have booked a VXi(black colour)

Hope to take delivery this weekend.
Old 16th October 2008, 11:35   #23
BHPian

our estilo.......

yesterday,i went to the dealer to approve the alloys. here are some pictures taken by my mobile. Its not good But......i like to post it.

Our estilo with sunfilm/skirting/alloys:
Attached Thumbnails
A New little girl  joining our family....ZEN - estilo VXI (MIDNIGHT BLACK)-image039.jpg  

A New little girl  joining our family....ZEN - estilo VXI (MIDNIGHT BLACK)-image040.jpg  

A New little girl  joining our family....ZEN - estilo VXI (MIDNIGHT BLACK)-image042.jpg  

A New little girl  joining our family....ZEN - estilo VXI (MIDNIGHT BLACK)-image038.jpg  

Old 16th October 2008, 12:10   #24
BHPian

Nice new car you are getting there. I got the Estilo for my wife last month. Ours is Lxi, in that context the discount rate you have got is same with ours, give or take 1K. The car has done 800 kms only but no gear problems whatsoever.

How much you are paying for those alloys? Nice ones. I am planning for the same.
Old 16th October 2008, 12:14   #25
RAC
BHPian

Congrats on the new car.
Can you let me know how you managed to have the alloys at the maruti showroom. Did you buy it ahead and bring it to the showroom or bought them from the showroom acc. guy itself.
Old 16th October 2008, 12:15   #26
BHPian

Quote:
yesterday,i went to the dealer to approve the alloys. here are some pictures taken by my mobile. Its not good But......i like to post it.

Our estilo with sunfilm/skirting/alloys:
Good choice of alloys bglsrini,but I would rather do alloys with minimal spoke,because of ease of keeping it clean and also getting it less damaged on bad roads!
The first two pictures looks like your car has the lowest profile tyres on T-bhp

PS: Better pictures wanted srini with the tyres on next time!!

Last edited by ultimatechamp : 16th October 2008 at 12:21.
Old 16th October 2008, 12:25   #27
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Srini!

The alloys are a killer!

Better pictures in order, chief!
Old 16th October 2008, 12:35   #28
BHPian

@ bglsrini:
if you have not bought these alloys then try to get alloys with 4 holes and right ET and PCD values.
Old 16th October 2008, 12:55   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Nice new car you are getting there. I got the Estilo for my wife last month. Ours is Lxi, in that context the discount rate you have got is same with ours, give or take 1K. The car has done 800 kms only but no gear problems whatsoever.

How much you are paying for those alloys? Nice ones. I am planning for the same.
Thanx Bouncer,I did not negotiate the rate for alloys seperately.I negotiated it as a package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAC View Post
Congrats on the new car.
Can you let me know how you managed to have the alloys at the maruti showroom. Did you buy it ahead and bring it to the showroom or bought them from the showroom acc. guy itself.
thanx RAC,
I first negotiated the rates as a package and then,I gave them the design of alloys. They got it and on my approval,they are fixing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatechamp View Post
Good choice of alloys bglsrini,but I would rather do alloys with minimal spoke,because of ease of keeping it clean and also getting it less damaged on bad roads!
The first two pictures looks like your car has the lowest profile tyres on T-bhp

PS: Better pictures wanted srini with the tyres on next time!!
Sure,But i like the alloys a lot and it looks great on this car,next will be the better pictures of fully loaded estilo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
Congrats Srini!

The alloys are a killer!

Better pictures in order, chief!
Thanx happy wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_vdi View Post
@ bglsrini:
if you have not bought these alloys then try to get alloys with 4 holes and right ET and PCD values.
ohh......i have bought it already and its been fixed too today as told to me.
Old 16th October 2008, 17:00   #30
BHPian

my loan with axis bank is rejected. They are not giving proper reply. They have committed 12% rate of interest.

But,the show room people are saying they will organise loan but it will be 13.75%.

Can some one give me contact details and the best loan available in the market.I am now trying through HDFC bank.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks