Team-BHP - Safari EX 4x4, RED!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Safari EX 4x4, RED!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/47386-safari-ex-4x4-red-5.html)

Wow, excellent color. GIVE ME RED!!!!!

Have fun and safe driving. One more in the making of "Make your own roads" :)

nice color abhi. and nice images too.
congrats.

Congrats man!!!
Amazing car and amazing color.
This color is more or less like Metallic Sunlight Copper in Swift.
I loved that color.

I personally have never seen red safari on road. After seeing the pics, i am dying to see one on road. Its a killer color. Its exclusive. :)

I cant help noticing that somebody took delivery of Pearl white 4x4 the same day. Thats a record two 4x4 by same dealer in one day :p

Firstly Congrats on getting yourself a 4x4. That one feature is most desirable in a Safari.
The red seems to have evolved too. It now has more of a burnt orange hue in the red. Looks strikingly different. Will make heads turn for sure.
Happy mile munching off the road.

Congrats abhi on your new bull. The color looks stunning !!
Can u please post some more pics please, specially the interiors.

cheers.

Congrats abhi .. nice color choice, even mine is the same as yours :) Happy motoring !

Wow! Thats a nice colour! Looks a lot better than the earlier 'Passion Red' - this is much deeper and looks a lot better on a large SUV.

Congratulations and happy mile munching & mud slinging!

I think its the same color, camera white balance changed things, since the pearl white next to it is looking "white"

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979 (Post 1103476)
I think its the same color, camera white balance changed things, since the pearl white next to it is looking "white"

Ivory Gold, one super cool color on those big cars.

Abhiknov, congrats, looks real good:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979 (Post 1102978)
I cant help noticing that somebody took delivery of Pearl white 4x4 the same day. Thats a record two 4x4 by same dealer in one day :p

Well, the 4x4s would have arrived in a batch. And that's the Dhingra showroom so I'm not surprised.....

Congrats !!! Mineral Red looks Great.
Kiren

Congrtaz i like this color on the truck, good choice!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abhiknov (Post 1014065)
world's heighest motorable road, which she climbed with a nonchalant ease, leaving behing huffing and puffing scorpios, stranded innovas, shez come a full circle....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abhiknov (Post 1014437)
The best was, on the way to tanglang la from the leh side, i overtook a choc. brown scorpio Mhawk. The thing was groaning and belching out some serious black smoke as it tried to crawl its way up. Take the onygen out of the air and the scorpio chokes!.

lol:
you surely hate scorpios.
so many comparisons mean you either hate it to the core or just trying to prove its a damn bad car!

anyways, lovely colour choice buddy. its one of the best and rarest i have seen in safaris. i am sure you will do justice to the 4x4.

its raining safaris on T-BHP... :)

Congratulations. Make full use of that 2H-4H-4L switch :)