Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd October 2008, 01:46   #16
Senior - BHPian

Nice car. Remind's me of a friend's car. V6 auto.

Both him and his friends bought at the same time in 1999, one Accord V6 and the other Camry V6. Both are up to 220K miles on the odo. Maintenance on the Accord was quite a bit higher than the Camry...almost double if you add it all up.
Old 22nd October 2008, 02:39   #17
Team-BHP Support

Bbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
The wheel design on this one is popular in the States.

It's a classic BBS design.

Custom alloy manufacturers -> Velocity Motoring, Morr and Enkreuz (to name a few), have put up their own takes on this design.

to all variants.
Old 22nd October 2008, 10:12   #18
BHPian

I remember clearly the reaction you gave when I told you that I had bought an accord in US. I remember the way you said "I personally don't like Hondas". Probably that is when I had cursed you "Honda will soon find its way into your garage someday" :-)
In between, I completely agree with you. Honda is less boring than Toyotas. Infact the Automatic shift had few more option which you can sometimes use to kill your boredom.
I looked for a stick shift in US. But somehow the boring US people don't like stick shift and hence, the number of stick shifts sold in US is very less.
Can we have some pics from the interiors? From outside, the car looks awesome. I don't know whether its a good deal or not. But if you are happy then its definitely a good deal for you.
In between, just check the timing belt once. I remember my car mechanic (he was an Honda expert) said once "Hondas with more than 100K sometimes have a timing belt issue.So that needs to be checked when you buy one". Apart from that be rest assured the engine can go till 250-300K with no issues. I saw a 250K engine. Trust me it never sounded that it had rolled on the earth for so long.
Congratulation. Welcome to the Honda club :-)

Last edited by vrooooooom : 22nd October 2008 at 10:13.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks