Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2010, 12:49   #286
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancer.ized View Post
@pras.oct25 but if i change my tyres since the car is only 2days old will i void my warranty ?
The prospect of upgrading to those huge 15 inch tires is mouth watering for the verna. But time and again people keep reminding me about how the ride quality will take a toss, and the verna can be extremely comfortable with the 195 tires on the 14" rims.
A few reviews of the xm1+ are being thrown around on phoenix' thread as well. I remember our dear friend Hellstar mentioning once upon a time that the yoko A drives are brilliant wet weather tires but lose grip as they heat up. The xm1+ as shyam said are a good balance between comfort and grip. For the city, probably no better tire in terms of comfort. For the highway, it will do its job admirably, provided you know how to handle your car.
If your not too much of a comfort person, and are not botherd about a little extra noise, go in for grippier stuff.

Warranty shouldnt be an issue with wider tires. Again depends on your service center. Here at KUN hyundai in chennai they are cool enough to recommend various upgrades like tires, synthetic oil and even k&n air filter.

Dont compromise on a tire change with the verna. You will need it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks