Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2008, 16:44   #16
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on your new car bro. ANHC is a great car. Keep us updated. Happy motoring.
Old 18th November 2008, 16:58   #17
BHPian

congrats on the new purchase DMC..do keep writing more as it would provide valuable inputs to us. My dad is considering the purchase of ANHC..we had almost booked it during the launch itself, but thought of waiting till January to see how the initial batch cars performs. More than that, our dealer is yet to arrange TD.

Have a safe & enjoyable drivecheers:

Last edited by Mysticeyes : 18th November 2008 at 17:01.
Old 18th November 2008, 16:59   #18
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on the new purchase.

Hope to get reviews on acceleration , quality , efficiency
and some more pics , response with the Paddle shifts , the ease of steering controls and other tit - bits .

Cheers
Abhinav
Old 18th November 2008, 17:04   #19
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on your new set of wheels.
First BHPian to own G3HC, and you began your posting on forum with initial ownership report. Good start!
Need interior pictures in full size along with detailed ownership & driving experience.
Old 18th November 2008, 17:05   #20
BHPian

Congrats DMC-12. Greate FE from the AT.
We would be specifically very interested in the paddle shift responses and the ride under a full passenger load as well.

Enjoy and bigger pics please..
Old 18th November 2008, 17:17   #21
BHPian

Congrats DMC-12!!!
that is my favorite color as well. enjoy this wonderful buy and looking forward to more pics and comments.
drive safe mate
Old 18th November 2008, 17:29   #22
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on your new City DMC. Lets have some more pictures and I'll be watching this thread for your updates since this car is my buying list.
Old 18th November 2008, 18:07   #23
BHPian

Congrats DMC.
The color looks great on the car.
Do let us know if the new avataar really lives upto yor expectations from Honda.
Drive safe and enjoy the ride as you get curious looks from onlookers in Chandigarh.
Old 18th November 2008, 20:22   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC-12 View Post

I'm not going to say that is my final word on thh USB issue. The memory stick I was using was an old one and it may have been something else altogether which caused the problem. I'm going to try the same with a different stick tomorrow and see if FAT32 actually causes issues or not. If that does turn out to be the case then Honda will have a big hassle on their hands explaining to people why the HU's are not faulty, since most storage devices are FAT32.

The other thing I'm planning to try out is to check if the HU will read a small laptop HDD and be able to scan it. It depends on whether the HU has any file/capacity limits and also the voltage it provides to the USB port (whether that's enough to power a laptop hdd in a usb case). If an HDD works, that'll be brilliant. Just keep it on a bit of padding and enjoy loads of audio options.

Hi,
most of the car usb players have limitation of accessing fat data only. even your mobile's memory card has to be formatted as fat only.
as per the owners manual it is not recommended to connect card readers / portable hard drives to the player in the new city. you can however try to connect your mobile phone to it. i successfully played the tracks off my E51 on the music player.
Old 18th November 2008, 20:32   #25
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations buddy! Drive safe.
Still to see one on the street....have seen one at the Autocar Performance show though.
Old 18th November 2008, 20:42   #26
BHPian

Congrats mate on owning G3HC. Its on my priority list, but the color I was looking Bold Beige is goign to come in 09 only so have to wait till then. Till then keep looking at this thread to know your experience on this new Baby.
Old 18th November 2008, 20:54   #27
BHPian

Congrats DMC-12. My dad is planning on buying the manual one once he can lay his hands on a TD car. Till that happens, keep on updating us with your feedback.
Old 18th November 2008, 21:08   #28
BHPian

Congratulations on the ANHC. Looks like you are the first BHPian to own this.
Regarding USB - All the DVD players which supports USB also supports USB only in FAT format, if I am not wrong they supports FAT 32 as well.

It is little sad that ANHC do not have a CD player as standard, wonder how many of the owners will be confirtable in loading USB and using it.
Old 18th November 2008, 21:34   #29
BHPian

Congratulation s on the red beauty .I was under the impression that deliveries will be only after 1st week of dec have nt seen any of them in mumbai till date .
How is the ride over broken tarmac although i see you in chandigarh it will be difficult to find any within chandigargh city limit s !! It s very important for us mumbaites to know this we are used to the moon surface road every time during and little after monsoon s !!
Old 18th November 2008, 21:46   #30
Senior - BHPian

WOWWWWWWW congrats...this machine looks cool...City is back

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks