Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2008, 01:13   #46
BHPian

Congrats

Congrats on the new car man , wish you`ll have a good time , this is a beast and can beat most if in the right hands.
Old 20th November 2008, 01:52   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWolf View Post
...Strangely there is more discussion on the Cars Audio system than the car itself.

Is this car that boring on this forum? Is is more boring than the NHC?
I dont think so, IronWolf. From what i understand is that the thread starter is yet to provide his experiences about the car (read that as a full driving review) in detail. So the moment those details come up will the real discussion start is what i think. Also some members have already mentioned about the non availabiltiy of a TD car in their city till date. So unless a TD car comes up a test report is also not possible. We will have to wait and watch in that case.
Old 20th November 2008, 02:47   #48
BHPian

DMC congrats on the car! Please update us on the various finer aspects of the 3GHC. everybody is waiting for it. especially FE, even the handling of the ivtec
Old 20th November 2008, 04:26   #49
BHPian

congrats!

Congrats on your beautiful new car.

I have mine booked from same place, slated to arrive early JAN. Now having seen yours I wonder if I should have gone with that same colour. I went the safe route as usual with white but I think I really wanted either the same colour as yours or the gray one. Oh well...

Good luck with the sweet ride, I can't wait for mine.
Old 21st November 2008, 21:29   #50
BHPian

hi

>>>Slightly offtopic, but you can change a lot of the older iPods into simple mass storage device based music players by using custom firmware like Rockbox.
This is news to me and good news at that...thanks

>>>>it doesn't require the frankly atrocious piece of **** that Apple calls iTunes.
I agree completely dude. i dont know how so many customers are fooled by apple into using that atrocious ****. I sold my V3i razr just because of that itunes connection.
Old 24th May 2010, 16:18   #51
BHPian

Could you give the real time figures of your average as my ANHC which is a manual and done and 4500 kms is giving low average.
The average in the City was as follows:
Before 1st service - 10.5 kmpl
After 1st service - 9-10 kmpl
After 2nd Service - 8.5 kmpl

I have taken my car to the service guys and they have told me that everything is fine with my car. We tested the car on some machine which claimed the car gave an average of 11kmpl but during this time the driver who was testing it was doing his gear changes below 1500rpm and keeping the car below 55kmh all the time.
We tried to do the same but the car still gave us average of arnd 9 kmpl in the City.
What could be the issue?
Could you give an info as to what rpm does the Auto transmission change to the next gear?
Old 24th May 2010, 17:13   #52
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_tejash View Post
average of 11kmpl but during this time the driver who was testing it was doing his gear changes below 1500rpm and keeping the car below 55kmh all the time.

Could you give an info as to what rpm does the Auto transmission change to the next gear?
So did that driver use the paddles to change gears?

What is the RPM at a steady 60kph speed?

Last edited by trrk : 24th May 2010 at 17:16.
Old 25th May 2010, 11:35   #53
BHPian

My car does not have paddle shift, it is a regular Manual transmission.
All gear changes were at around 1500rpm and when he was on 55kmh he was doing it in 5th Gear.
The machine that was attached to my car was showing the fuel which was consumed by my car and then it was calculated with the kms which were run by the car while testing.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks