Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2011, 02:02   #166
BANNED

Re: Another automatic in the house - i10 Automatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Nice thread jesal- devoured it all in one go. Was amused to see a statement from you saying you only buy Honda, Toyota, Hyundai - guess that changed when the German lass arrived eh?

I saw a white i10 with great alloys and a young girl with her head and half her body out of the sunroof in Pune couple of weeks ago. Wifey remarked how great it was and I was like - that's dangerous!

My little one loves the concept of a sunroof as well- have put it down in my list for the next car purchase!

Keep posting.
yea i guess it did change. i love sunroof, picked up a passat yesterday that too has sunroof first day itself my girlfriend got out of it as well. its not dangerous u just have to be careful where u pop out. driving in india in itself is dangerous but we still battle it on daily basis. earlier from the optra ive had 3 girls pop out of the sunroof. women love it and so do the kids i guess lol. i wish my civic had it. oh well. this is my moms full time car. i drive the civic now and dad the vento.
Old 12th August 2011, 07:15   #167
Distinguished - BHPian

Yup- saw the sneak pic of the Passat in your Vento thread. That baby deserves a thread of its own, bro!

I guess it's not as dangerous as say putting one's head out of the window but I am a conservative kinda bloke and would not advise it especially if moving at some speed. Drive safe!
Old 12th August 2011, 12:59   #168
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Yup- saw the sneak pic of the Passat in your Vento thread. That baby deserves a thread of its own, bro!

I guess it's not as dangerous as say putting one's head out of the window but I am a conservative kinda bloke and would not advise it especially if moving at some speed. Drive safe!
lets see on that thread. its my girlfriend's daily drive. i drive it in the nights only. 2 days and 150 kms driven. insane car.

Most Viewed