Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th December 2008, 23:39   #91
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
Sun roof is the one which opens up in the way it is.
Moon roof is its tilting ability

By the way, does it open completely or can be adjusted as per need?

so in that case i have the moon and the sun roof both

one can open however they want, totally controlled
Old 29th December 2008, 02:39   #92
BHPian

abhinav.gupta88:

Thanks. I did some googling. There seem to be various definitions around the world, but the i10 seems to pretty much have it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
so in that case i have the moon and the sun roof both one can open however they want, totally controlled
Good for you! Hope you have lots of fun with your car.
Old 29th December 2008, 10:29   #93
Senior - BHPian

Nice interior pictures Jesal. The interiors look great and are very well finished. Plastics seem to be of good quality too. And I like the sunroof buttons. Webasto has come a long way
Old 29th December 2008, 10:39   #94
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Nice interior pictures Jesal. The interiors look great and are very well finished. Plastics seem to be of good quality too. And I like the sunroof buttons. Webasto has come a long way
yea man i remember calling them up for my zen then my accent and then my city. got quotes and all but never had the heart to go thorough the cutting and all. finally my parents hated the swift and shockingly my dad agreed on a fully loaded car. this is the first car in our lives we have bought top line nothing above that. and now going thorough the i20 specs im even more happy i got i10 now. thought i would have loved the i20 with bigger engine, sunroof and autobox option then it would be fun but i guess the price would not be. havent driven or washed the car in 2 days now.
Old 29th December 2008, 11:30   #95
BHPian

You are absolutely right, Jesal. I am damn sure that the i20 would be priced above 6 lacs and hence its worth to go for i10 which has all the necessary goodies. i20 has all of them + other luxury goodies which we dont require always. They all are nice to have, but not a necessity.
Old 29th December 2008, 12:08   #96
Senior - BHPian

Nice to see someone who is so passionate with his wheels. Awesome buy mate. Hope you never regret on giving up the SWIFT
Old 29th December 2008, 12:40   #97
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheARUN View Post
Nice to see someone who is so passionate with his wheels. Awesome buy mate. Hope you never regret on giving up the SWIFT
Forget Swift. He gave up on the Ford Fiesta also. Then the Swift.

@Jesal. NIce pics and all but i think wrong buy man. For 6.60 sheesshh way too much for the small car.
Old 29th December 2008, 12:41   #98
BHPian

Congrats Jesal! She looks fab. Add some window tints and its killer.

To be honest, i never liked the i10 in the beginning. No appparent reason, just didnt like it. Slowly that emotion is changing. The i10 auto is slowly making inroads into my heart.

Cheers Mate!
Old 29th December 2008, 12:52   #99
Senior - BHPian

come on guys, this whole concept of small car and big car is a little overplayed. if a car with reasonable space for the passengers but no boot has stuff like abs, airbags, sunroof, automatic transmission, the works etc and a peppy engine like that of the 1.2 kappa, not forgetting the semi luxurious interiors, then 6.6 lacs is a good amount. maybe he has other cars that can do the load bearing, when he makes his airport/out of town jaunts. but otherwise, to get such a fully loaded automatic car with the only compromise being a boot, is a great thing. i dont think any car in india can come fully loaded at this price! im not considering tata because their fit and finish levels are far from luxurious. take the skoda fabia for example. small, no boot and doesnt even come fully loaded at 6.5 lacs. the entry model with a puny 1.2l engine is somewhere in that range. the kappa asta auto is in the same segment, as i would suggest. somewhere between the a+ and b segments. maybe name it the B- segment :-)
way to go jesal, youve paid a good price for the car!
Old 29th December 2008, 13:04   #100
Senior - BHPian

Great car to drive! I've driven one and it feels super smooth and efficient! Looks pretty royal in white color.

Great wheels Jesal. So you got them at Saifee? I found Saifee a bit expensive but I guess he's trustworthy so that commands the premium. Do these wheels come in darker shades e.g. Hyper black or Gunmetal finish also?
Old 29th December 2008, 13:33   #101
BHPian

Superb man! Now all it needs is a "Team RM" sticker at the back.
Old 29th December 2008, 13:38   #102
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adman77 View Post
Superb man! Now all it needs is a "Team RM" sticker at the back.
Dude his is Team Wicked. LOL Team RM goes to Jibran. And we are Team JJ remember..???

Last edited by danlalan : 29th December 2008 at 13:39.
Old 29th December 2008, 16:38   #103
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbusos View Post
You are absolutely right, Jesal. I am damn sure that the i20 would be priced above 6 lacs and hence its worth to go for i10 which has all the necessary goodies. i20 has all of them + other luxury goodies which we dont require always. They all are nice to have, but not a necessity.
well i guess its launched at 4.8 ex delhi which means 5 something in bombay. on road base model is 5.5 easy and top end goes above 6 not bad since they kicked skoda badly. i love i20 too but no auto which is a must for me hence i got the i10 in the first place. no features are ever enough. forget hyundai i want honda to wake up to this city has manual ac lol still

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
Forget Swift. He gave up on the Ford Fiesta also. Then the Swift.

@Jesal. NIce pics and all but i think wrong buy man. For 6.60 sheesshh way too much for the small car.
price paid was 6 laks. i did get discount of 55k in total mate dont forget that. i was not willing to pay anything more than 6 in the first place. i miss those days when small cars came around 3 or 4 laks maximum lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman7 View Post
Congrats Jesal! She looks fab. Add some window tints and its killer.

To be honest, i never liked the i10 in the beginning. No appparent reason, just didnt like it. Slowly that emotion is changing. The i10 auto is slowly making inroads into my heart.

Cheers Mate!
heck i guess its not good looking like the swift but its small and tiny and auto and if youre in bombay youll know what i am talking about. heck i'd still buy the i10 if it had only 2 seats. i do not need the boot at all its only for city

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantgandhi View Post
Great car to drive! I've driven one and it feels super smooth and efficient! Looks pretty royal in white color.

Great wheels Jesal. So you got them at Saifee? I found Saifee a bit expensive but I guess he's trustworthy so that commands the premium. Do these wheels come in darker shades e.g. Hyper black or Gunmetal finish also?
saifee gave me the cheapest deal as far as i found out from 10 other dealers, could not complain i only paid 11k for the upgrade. the rear cambers of the car in negetive i asked in hyundai and other guy they both said i10 came like that is that safe to drive with ?

Jesal Arya = Team Wicked

Dan Lalan = Team JJ

Chetan Dani = Team RM

Gibran Bharucha = Team Freshie

i forgot what team JJ meant juhu jihadis right lol ? ? ?

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 15 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post

Also use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts.

Last edited by Technocrat : 29th December 2008 at 16:57. Reason: see note in post
Old 31st December 2008, 01:38   #104
BANNED

need to know if anyone has put rims on i10 and weather the rear wheels look a lil bent like jeddahboys accords lol. i spoke in hyundai they say in i10 they keep negetive cambers. does anyone have reading of their i10 rears rims please share cheers. is it ok to have a lil sloping rims
Old 31st December 2008, 13:36   #105
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDTHING View Post
need to know if anyone has put rims on i10 and weather the rear wheels look a lil bent like jeddahboys accords lol. i spoke in hyundai they say in i10 they keep negetive cambers. does anyone have reading of their i10 rears rims please share cheers. is it ok to have a lil sloping rims

hello any updates on the same ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks