Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th February 2009, 11:14   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkguy View Post
In my case the final invoice was fro Rs 200/- more than what I paid. But I remember when I bought Alto few years back I also got final invoice which was less than the list price. Maybe Maruti strategy !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainheader View Post
Congrats on the cute angel! And please post a few pics of the same.

The mods look too cheap to be true. For my Swift I spent 5k on seat covers, 500 on steering cover and 3200 for the Sun film.
Sir ji; got no money left so went for after market art leather stuff. Your's must be a genuine one. Moreover spending 3200 bucks for sun film is bit steep.
Old 5th February 2009, 11:16   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Congrats Sparkguy. Nice and detailed experience. You have bought my favourite color in Spark , and hence I want to see some pics !!
Thanks everbody for wishes. I will post pics as soon as I will be back at Noida. (Expected next week).
Old 7th February 2009, 01:46   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkguy View Post
Thanks sudipt123. I have seen lot of icy blues parked in their showrooms or warehouse but I need to confirm for 2009 model.
Can you please confirm presence of underseat tray and radio antenna in base model of spark for 2008 model?
Sparkguy, No underseat tray and radio antenna in my car which is the top variant - LT with option (taken delivery on 18th Dec). In fact, you can't fix an after market roof antenna also (no bracket in the car where the roof antenna can be fixed, also no internal wiring for the fm antenna). Have contacted GM about this, let me revert back next week. Was told by GM that ICY Blue has been discontinued, dunno If that was a misinformation.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks