Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2009, 10:13   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revved_up View Post
Which tyres and profile are you running now?
Thanks. I have gone for the same Goodyear GT3 which is what was given as stock, but upgarded to 195/60 R15.
Old 1st April 2009, 10:24   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guna View Post
I have added few things like fog lamps, side beadings on the doors to my ANHC. I also changed to alloy wheels with slightly wider tyres.
Looking great now. Good decision!

Quote:
Interior upgrade includes the stanley seat covers (combination of leather and art leather)
post some interior pics too!

Quote:
Dont remember the exact cost (13 k probably) Will look in to the bill again and post.
please do. i like the way fogs look. Like Immortalz asked, please post a pic with prominent front.

Quote:
Road noise also has gone up marginally.
Road noise went up? Too bad. How about the ride, suspension part?
Old 1st April 2009, 12:21   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
post some interior pics too!

please do. i like the way fogs look. Like Immortalz asked, please post a pic with prominent front.

Road noise went up? Too bad. How about the ride, suspension part?
I will be posting interior picture and better picture of the front.
Regarding the ride, I am not sure if the tyre upgrade has changed anything. But on a highway I felt it doesnt provide very flat ride. It is OK on a perfect roads (like the golden quadrilaterals) but on less then perfect roads, it tends to get wobbly. There is not much body roll but the car, especially the rear, gets thrown up quite a bit compared to Forester (unfair to compare actually) or even Fusion (which had fair bit of Body roll and stiff ride) which I previously owned.

Also an observation about the steering: When going on a straight line, occassionaly it felt loose all of a sudden giving a feeling of drifting and forcing me to hold the steering tightly! It remains to be seen if this is just my experience or have others felt the same. I suspect the EPS may be the culprit. I have never felt this with Forester or Fusion but this feeling was there with NHC.
Old 1st April 2009, 12:41   #64
Senior - BHPian

Lovely Alloys Guna & the fog lamp too is a welcome addition.

I am, not too sure about the painted front frille, could you please post some better pics, thanks.

Enjoy the new ride
Old 1st April 2009, 13:02   #65
BHPian

I wasn't aware that fog lamps could be added to the ANHC. I heard that the bumper didn't have slots to accomodate it.did you get your bumpers cut?
waise congrats for the ride man.bling alloys!!

Last edited by mustang89 : 1st April 2009 at 13:09.
Old 1st April 2009, 14:26   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang89 View Post
I wasn't aware that fog lamps could be added to the ANHC. I heard that the bumper didn't have slots to accomodate it.did you get your bumpers cut?
Yes, it has provision to cut open from back. Like someone pointed out, this is better then providing a dummy slot from outside, which clearly shows that it is a lower version.
Old 1st April 2009, 16:24   #67
BHPian

Quote:
I have added few things like fog lamps, side beadings on the doors to my ANHC. I also changed to alloy wheels with slightly wider tyres.
Nice pics! Car looks really nice.

Are those stock (or Honda branded) alloys? I cannot see the "H" logo in the hub! Which make are they? And how much did they cost (if you have not mentioned elsewhere).

Quote:
Interior upgrade includes the stanley seat covers (combination of leather and art leather)
I can see the Stanley "Customized" sticker on the rear quarter glass like your Forester had!

Quote:
I can, I need to take another picture
Quote:
I will be posting interior picture and better picture of the front.
When you do, please take a picture from bang upfront so that we can see all the front lamps (headlamps and fog lamps) in one plane! Wanted to see how they look from upfront.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revved_up View Post
No wonder .. I dont see many ANHCs with fogs.
I have never seen any! ANY!

Quote:
Thanks. I have gone for the same Goodyear GT3 which is what was given as stock, but upgarded to 195/60 R15.
Aah! Memories of the Fusion stock size eh'?

Will be time for me to replace the Fusion stocks soon. After a long trip outta town (planning end next month). May upgrade to 205/60R15. Anything wider will not fit. See this.

Quote:
Like someone pointed out, this is better then providing a dummy slot from outside, which clearly shows that it is a lower version.
That was me!
Old 1st April 2009, 17:44   #68
capri_cap

That grill makes the car look Uber cool.

Old 3rd April 2009, 00:15   #69
sps
BHPian

WOW!! I simply loved the way you dressed up your ride. All mods are perfectly suiting each other. Gives a sort of complete look.
The choice of alloys are really cool. Which make is it and cost please?
Old 3rd April 2009, 08:41   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glifford View Post
Are those stock (or Honda branded) alloys? I cannot see the "H" logo in the hub! Which make are they? And how much did they cost (if you have not mentioned elsewhere).
Quote:
Originally Posted by sps View Post
The choice of alloys are really cool. Which make is it and cost please?
These are Lenso Dash (Machined Black finish) costed me 23k for set of 5. Honda alloys are 13k per each!

Last edited by Guna : 3rd April 2009 at 08:43.
Old 4th April 2009, 23:02   #71
BHPian

Quote:
I think the stock tyres on ANHC are 175/65 R15. So, have you changed your existing tyres or only got alloys? I have also got Goodyear (not sure of the model) as stock tyres. I did see Michelin and bridgestone stocks also on few cars at the dealer.

Can you please let me know did u exchange your old tyres for new ones and what was the amount you paid? also how much worth you got for your existing rims. I checked with reliance autozone, they said they can buy old rims and give some discount on new alloys. But they dont have any good range in alloys.
Reliance guys were paying me peanuts for my existing tyres for an upgrade to Michelin XM1+. I better run my existing tyres. I dont think Michelin energy XM1+ are right profile (i guess they only come in 195/65 R15, whereas the right upgrade is 195/60 R15). Do help me.thanks
Old 4th April 2009, 23:08   #72
BHPian

Quote:
hey just checked on Goodyear website, i dont think they have any model in 195/60 R15. The only model they have is 195/65 R15. Did you upgraded in goodyear or changed to other tyre company?
Old 5th April 2009, 14:28   #73
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmzbond View Post
Can you please let me know did u exchange your old tyres for new ones and what was the amount you paid? also how much worth you got for your existing rims.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmzbond View Post
hey just checked on Goodyear website, i dont think they have any model in 195/60 R15. The only model they have is 195/65 R15. Did you upgraded in goodyear or changed to other tyre company?
Hi jimmzbond
I got Rs 1500 per tyre+rim and paid Rs. 3400 for the new tyre. Alloy was Rs. 23000 for set of 5.
Yes it is Goodyear GT3 195/60 R15. Not sure why it is not reflected in the website.

I am posting some interior pics along with the front of the car
Attached Thumbnails
Got my ANHC-S AT-img_3311.jpg  

Got my ANHC-S AT-img_3314.jpg  

Got my ANHC-S AT-img_3309.jpg  

Got my ANHC-S AT-img_3308.jpg  

Got my ANHC-S AT-img_3301.jpg  

Got my ANHC-S AT-img_3286.jpg  

Got my ANHC-S AT-img_3321.jpg  

Got my ANHC-S AT-img_3282.jpg  

Got my ANHC-S AT-img_3284.jpg  

Got my ANHC-S AT-img_3289.jpg  

Old 5th April 2009, 14:30   #74
BHPian

Sure does look good! And your taking her places!
Old 5th April 2009, 15:04   #75
Senior - BHPian

wow. Guna - your car looks fantabulous! this is how Honda should have given the car in the first place. This is now *THE* hottest looking car in 10L bracket.

i wont be surprised if Honda reaches out to you for those snaps

Last edited by SkyWalker : 5th April 2009 at 15:07.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks