Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2009, 15:04   #76
BHPian

car is no doubt a beauty but what i really like and enjoy the places you have taken photographs,first on a hill and now in a forest kind of area.
Old 5th April 2009, 16:50   #77
BHPian

Hey guna, the car sure looks a stunner. Add a pair a high security number plates to improve the looks further on.
Old 5th April 2009, 20:30   #78
Senior - BHPian

Guna, those are the best ANHC pics I have seen. Makes me rethink of my decision not to buy it Totally how much did you spend in addition to make it look as it is now?
Old 5th April 2009, 23:58   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guna View Post
Hi jimmzbond
I got Rs 1500 per tyre+rim and paid Rs. 3400 for the new tyre. Alloy was Rs. 23000 for set of 5.
Yes it is Goodyear GT3 195/60 R15. Not sure why it is not reflected in the website.

I am posting some interior pics along with the front of the car
Sorry, If i am sounding like a moron. So, you got Rs. 7500 for your stock wheels+rims. (good deal, i must say).
Is Rs. 3400 for new GT3 for 195/60 R15? Sorry, But i havent gone into market checking for new wheels. Did you consider Michelin Energy XM1+ also?
If Rs. 3400 is cost per tyre, this means you had to spend (Rs. 17,000-for new tyres+Rs. 23,000 for new alloys - Rs. 7500 for old tyres+rims = Rs. 32,500)..wow..big money..
Any suggestions, if i continue with my stock tyres and only get alloys. I am sorry but i am a newbie so you can forgive me for silly questions.

Thanks for these details, at least now i know what is least to expect for my stock wheels+rims.
Old 6th April 2009, 00:08   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
wow. Guna - your car looks fantabulous! this is how Honda should have given the car in the first place. This is now *THE* hottest looking car in 10L bracket.

i wont be surprised if Honda reaches out to you for those snaps
I completely agree. I have never seen such beatiful pics especially the ones in the woods. I hope its not a photoshop effect .

I desperately feel like getting alloys, new tyres, seat covers and fog lamps for my ANHC. But, will wait for my this years salary appraisal (if any )
Old 6th April 2009, 00:51   #81
BHPian

That is one of the best looking cars i have seen.neat man really neat.
love those alloys they go really well with your car

i dont know about those tyres the goodyear gt3 i hate them came with my vista and magnum and they suck.no grip at all u brake the wheels stop turni ng but the car just keeps skidding front and road noise is horrible
one of them blew up with hardly 1500 kms on the odo of the vista

Last edited by dockap : 6th April 2009 at 00:57.
Old 6th April 2009, 08:16   #82
BHPian

hey guna,

sweet ride my friend. the fogs and the front grille treatment have done oodles to increase the, "kerb appeal" for the car....

very very slick.

drive safe and stay sane mano.
Old 6th April 2009, 09:14   #83
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmzbond View Post
wow..big money..
Any suggestions, if i continue with my stock tyres and only get alloys.
Yes, additon of 34k! Even I thoght of only going for alloys. Going for a wider tyres will improve the grips and handling but impacts FE, road noise negatively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dockap View Post
i dont know about those tyres the goodyear gt3 i hate them came with my vista and magnum and they suck.no grip at all u brake the wheels stop turni ng but the car just keeps skidding front and road noise is horrible
one of them blew up with hardly 1500 kms on the odo of the vista
I did consider Bridgestone Turanza and BF goodrich but finally decided to go with GT3 itself even when I knew they are not the best. I did not want something which is too soft, so ruled out Michlins (as per the advise from the tyre guy)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bIte tHe bulLet View Post

. the fogs and the front grille treatment have done oodles to increase the, "kerb appeal" for the car....

very very slick.
Thanks
Old 6th April 2009, 19:26   #84
Senior - BHPian

Brilliant job on the grill there. Although, I don't think it will work with all the paint shades - hard to imagine how it will look in the Habanero Red paint scheme.
Old 9th April 2009, 11:59   #85
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by luky_13 View Post
Add a pair a high security number plates to improve the looks further on.
Yes I should
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasoo View Post
Totally how much did you spend in addition to make it look as it is now?
I have spent around 85 k on alloys, tyre, seat covers, fog lamps, side beading, spalsh gaurds, sun control film and grill painting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmzbond View Post
I hope its not a photoshop effect .
No it is not . In fact it is not very easy to do this on photoshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalZ View Post
Although, I don't think it will work with all the paint shades - hard to imagine how it will look in the Habanero Red paint scheme.
Very true. On Red it might just turn out to be good
Old 9th April 2009, 14:06   #86
BHPian

Excellent modification.

Now there is a complete ANHC.

Congrats.
Old 9th April 2009, 14:40   #87
BHPian

The car looks great, especially in your photographs
Old 9th April 2009, 16:06   #88
Senior - BHPian

Belated Congrats !!!
I have not seen a complete ANHC like yours till today ! No exaggerations. So, alloys, tires, fogs, seat cover etc. are part of additionally paid accessories right ? Alloys design is too good and matches very well with the overall design.

OT: Your soceity compound looks very well maintained. Where is this ?(if you dont mind!). We are thinking of renovating our compound, including a more attractive uniform to the security (7 at duty onetime). Also please mention the 'forest' like area in the pictures. It is an awesome place for a photoshoot ! Thanks.
Old 9th April 2009, 16:28   #89
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by loving_alaap View Post
Excellent modification.

Now there is a complete ANHC.

Congrats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sathee46 View Post
The car looks great, especially in your photographs
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
Belated Congrats !!!
So, alloys, tires, fogs, seat cover etc. are part of additionally paid accessories right ?
Also please mention the 'forest' like area in the pictures. It is an awesome place for a photoshoot ! Thanks.
Yes they are part of additonally paid accessories. The forest like area is actually the surrounding forest around my native place in North Canara district.
Old 13th April 2009, 10:58   #90
BHPian

Complete. Looks a stunner. Painting the grill to body color is a nice touch. Fogs look great, all doubts regarding that have rested. The 15" 195/60 GT3 is probably better for the power of the car, it would however make it noisy, and a little harsh (AKA Fusion). Yokohama would have retained the noise levels, but not as effective on dirt.

Forwarding this thread to two of my friends who just got the same ANHC delivered this week.

Das

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks