Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2009, 16:04   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by netarchie View Post
The fusion is suddenly not getting enough attention and gets driven only in the weekends!!
No surprise this, given your new car is an AT and with lots of extra power and torque.
Old 26th March 2009, 16:10   #32
Senior - BHPian

Your car looks very nice. Good color choice.
Old 26th March 2009, 16:38   #33
BHPian

lovely car buddy, could you please post pics of the interior, the gear part .
Old 26th March 2009, 17:06   #34
Senior - BHPian

OMG..on a new car..u have already touched 160kmph..thats really stripping the gears of the Honda.
Old 27th March 2009, 10:10   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasudeva View Post
No surprise this, given your new car is an AT and with lots of extra power and torque.
Absolutely, the auto is so much effortless, yet so very exciting to drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djay99 View Post
Your car looks very nice. Good color choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipfoose View Post
Thanks, will post pics of interiors soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipfoose View Post
The engine had runin for 1000 kms already and i could not resist on the expressway!!
Old 27th March 2009, 10:52   #36
BHPian

Congrats friend. stunning pics and great FE, even i am getting 11 these days. I have clocked 1500 KM now and completed 2 long drives,it is a pleasure to drive. I think it is time to start a ANHC club here

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Last edited by Jaggu : 27th March 2009 at 11:00.
Old 27th March 2009, 14:08   #37
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations, I think the ANHC carrries the torch of the OHC Vtec further.

I think if you are doing speeds like 160 kph on expressways, you should look at better rubber immediately. I never understood why "powerful" sedans have 175 sized OE tyres. Get 195s at least.

Very decent FE for a 11x BHP engine and an auto box. Any idea how the AT compares to the DSG on the Laura / Jetta?

Last edited by architect : 27th March 2009 at 14:09.
Old 27th March 2009, 14:13   #38
BHPian

As I mentioned in Skywalker's ANHC thread that my personal fav color is the pearl red...Habanero I guess they call it...

My Dad owns a Civic of the same color...Although must say its become a bit common nowadays...Everyone seems to be likin it

A great car for the rich
Old 27th March 2009, 17:03   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by architect View Post
Very decent FE for a 11x BHP engine and an auto box. Any idea how the AT compares to the DSG on the Laura / Jetta?
Not even worth comparing. DSGs are leagues ahead of traditional auto boxes when it comes to shift times and sharpness. They are also massively more complicated and they were notoriously unreliable. But the new seven speed ones with dry clutches are supposedly much better at reliability.
Old 27th March 2009, 19:05   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinivasap View Post
Congrats friend. stunning pics and great FE, even i am getting 11 these days. I have clocked 1500 KM now and completed 2 long drives,it is a pleasure to drive. I think it is time to start a ANHC club here
Thanks shrini and enjoy your honda too ;-). Do share more on your experience with the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by architect View Post
Congratulations, I think the ANHC carrries the torch of the OHC Vtec further.
This vtec is sure fun to drive, never driven the old vtec.

I think if you are doing speeds like 160 kph on expressways, you should look at better rubber immediately. I never understood why "powerful" sedans have 175 sized OE tyres. Get 195s at least.Very decent FE for a 11x BHP engine and an auto box.[/quote]

upgrading the rubber and alloys is in my to do list. and to extract 11 out of it in the city , one has to be extremely light footed.

Any idea how the AT compares to the DSG on the Laura / Jetta?[/quote]

My first auto test drive was the jetta Diesel auto, although not driven it extensively,so not sure of the exact comparo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy_swift View Post
As I mentioned in Skywalker's ANHC thread that my personal fav color is the pearl red...Habanero I guess they call it...
My personal fav is black, but after owning 2 blacks, just wanted to try a different color and I liked the red color out of the choice available.
Old 31st March 2009, 15:18   #41
BHPian

Oh my god, the review seems to be mouth watering .Hope the Jazz comes with similar automatic version . Not in a position to pay 10.74lacs for S-AT in Bangalore.
Old 7th April 2009, 11:52   #42
BHPian

Just returned back from a 4 day trip to goa with friends. It was a dream drive, the car returned an overall FE of 15.5 with 100% AC.Given the power of the engine and also being an auto, Iam very happy about the figures.

Never exceeded 3.5 K RPM though and Max speed was 120 kms/hr, average being 50-60 kms/hr. Drove it only in drive mode.

The overall drive was very comfortable. Never felt tiring in the trip. Its great to drive to in the ghat roads at moderate speeds of 70-90 kms/hr. The car handles well in the ghat sections. Did not push the engine too the limits yet, need to upgrade the tires first.

There was nothing to complaint about the car in the whole trip regards to drive and the comfort.

Also finished my 2nd service yesterday, the car has done around 5600 kms.I wanted to put synthetic oil,but honda city oil change interval is 5000 kms which means i will have to spend 3k every 5000 kms , if not it voids the warranty!!.

I paid 865/- for the 2nd service, which included oil change.

In the 5600 odd kms which the car has done, I observed the car excels in the acceleration front. Using the paddle shift or the sports mode is so much fun an addictive. The free revving engine of the car is a hoot to drive.

Power or fuel efficieny,you get both and either way it puts a big smile on your face.
Overall I am very very happy with the car and the way it performs.
Old 7th April 2009, 12:04   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by netarchie View Post
Just returned back from a 4 day trip to goa with friends. It was a dream drive, the car returned an overall FE of 15.5 with 100% AC.Given the power of the engine and also being an auto, Iam very happy about the figures.
Impressive for an autobox with 118ps power! Have fun.
Old 7th April 2009, 12:11   #44
BHPian

Congrats.

Put the pics of your seat covers

Really wanna see ANHC with such good interiors.
Old 8th April 2009, 08:12   #45
BHPian

@ Skywalker, yes very impressive, I never expected this engine to be economical as well given the nature of the power under the hood and the auto box. It simply exceeds my expectation.

@ Loving alaap, will be posting the interiors today.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks