Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2009, 07:51   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntranced View Post
Well another tank full and the story is no different 34L of petrol 382km on the ODO so again 11.XX. Not bad wotsay. Mostly city driving AC on 100%. So now is the FE thing settled, I guess so. COMMENTS PEOPLE..
Actually 11.xx in city with AC on is really not a bad average, considering the size and weight of the car. Thats why FIAL detuned the FIRE and MJD engines, to give what the indian customer wants 'FE'.
Way to go brother, enjoy the LINEA experience.
Old 6th March 2009, 09:41   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Well another tank full and the story is no different 34L of petrol 382km on the ODO so again 11.XX. Not bad wotsay. Mostly city driving AC on 100%. So now is the FE thing settled, I guess so. COMMENTS PEOPLE..
@ntranced

11.23 -Are you kidding me, Thats not bad at all, considering another the size and with AC on 100% in city traffic, I would say it is still good.

But I have 2 queries

1. What kind of fuel do you use? Premium or Regular unleaded
2. Has the first servicing been complete.

In my esteem, I would get a better average when I used Power from HP, and doesnt cars are tuned or whatever is done during the the first service, right?
Old 6th March 2009, 10:08   #63
Senior - BHPian

11.xx, thats a damn good FE man, on this huge size car and that engine, with highways what u covered for 13.xx are really amazing figures, way to go more LINEA man.Keep updating.
Old 7th March 2009, 00:36   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
@ntranced

11.23 -Are you kidding me, Thats not bad at all, considering another the size and with AC on 100% in city traffic, I would say it is still good.

But I have 2 queries

1. What kind of fuel do you use? Premium or Regular unleaded
2. Has the first servicing been complete.

In my esteem, I would get a better average when I used Power from HP, and doesnt cars are tuned or whatever is done during the the first service, right?
Well i have been using normal Indian Oil fuel from my same trusted pump.
No i just have 850 on my ODO first service is due at 3000.
Old 7th March 2009, 10:48   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Well i have been using normal Indian Oil fuel from my same trusted pump.
No i just have 850 on my ODO first service is due at 3000.
OK alright, I have somehow been hooked to the premuim fuel, I will look up info if at it makes a difference.
Old 7th March 2009, 14:46   #66
BHPian

It ss worth spending additional 42K for all these "essential" goodies.

A wise decision.

Congrats mate.

Super silent petrol cars are always better than vibrating diesels.

11 is a nice FE.

Do update your experience regularly.
Old 8th March 2009, 01:29   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by loving_alaap View Post
It ss worth spending additional 42K for all these "essential" goodies.

A wise decision.

Congrats mate.

Super silent petrol cars are always better than vibrating diesels.

11 is a nice FE.

Do update your experience regularly.
Thanks mate...sure i will. Still my trip b meter shows me 11.4(remember i havent rest it and the car has run 850 odd kms). good for me
Old 9th March 2009, 00:20   #68
BHPian

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members. Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further. Thanks!
Old 9th March 2009, 18:53   #69
BHPian

Well the first scratch by a stupid motorist on the red light, he was tring to squeeze in and his storage box on the left side of his bike scratched my rear right hand side door. SIGH. Hope it gets fixed during the first service with minor touch up and buffing.

Sorry MODS for improper posting in the previous post. Will stick to the guidelines in the future.
Old 9th March 2009, 23:27   #70
BHPian

Yet another Linea Petrol !!!

I finally booked the "Linea Petrol Emotion pack Red" today at Autofin Secunderabad. Will probably get delivery by April 1st week. Already feeling the anxiety of "when will my car come" LOL.

I have been religiously following all the Petrol reviews. Thank you all for the updates ... especially ntranced for the long-term review. We petrol owners are a minority still. Hope the good talk spreads and Fiat/Linea will be successful for both petrol as well as diesel.
Old 10th March 2009, 00:37   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotraveller View Post
I finally booked the "Linea Petrol Emotion pack Red" today at Autofin Secunderabad. Will probably get delivery by April 1st week. Already feeling the anxiety of "when will my car come" LOL.

I have been religiously following all the Petrol reviews. Thank you all for the updates ... especially ntranced for the long-term review. We petrol owners are a minority still. Hope the good talk spreads and Fiat/Linea will be successful for both petrol as well as diesel.
Great news Neo. Hope to see it soon on the TBHP drives. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...rive-meet.html

Downsouth's Linea will be there this weekend.

Cheers,
Old 10th March 2009, 00:37   #72
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotraveller View Post

Congrats mate. i am not a diesel fan and cant stand the clutter it makes on the outside. Nice choice. believe me you will love it
Old 10th March 2009, 00:42   #73
BHPian

Gurus time for a nice ICE setup.
My requirements
1) Want to use the stock locations only, no cutting etc
2) Dont want a dhinchak setup want crisp sound with decent bass
3) budget of 10K max
4) dont want to change the OEM HU

Also mods can you modify the thread title to Edit:suggestions for icing the LINEA
Old 10th March 2009, 11:46   #74
BHPian

Speedo Check

Will be going for inspecting my Linea before delivery this week. Can fellow Linea owners tell me how to check if the Speedo hasn't already been reset to 0, i read somewhere on team - bhp that the speedo can be only reset to 0 once before 250 kms.
Want to make sure i'm getting a new car.
Old 10th March 2009, 13:38   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by luky_13 View Post
Will be going for inspecting my Linea before delivery this week. Can fellow Linea owners tell me how to check if the Speedo hasn't already been reset to 0, i read somewhere on team - bhp that the speedo can be only reset to 0 once before 250 kms.
Want to make sure i'm getting a new car.
Thats a trick question my friend, the best way IMO to find out if you are getting an used/td car, tell the sales exec that you are going to accept the car only after you reset the trip meter, if it doesnt then you will not accept the car. You will get your answer from him.

You are right it can be done only once before 250 on the odo.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks