Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2009, 14:46   #46
BHPian

I absolutely love the two colour scheme for car ala Black on roof and rather smart shade of white on the rest of the car. The designer of the car has good future as a mod shop owner post retirement from Tata.

Overall, feel of the car is fantabulous and is further enhanced by Tata's definition of small car space.

Pity, some idiot auto-rickshaw guy plonked into front bonnet of my car and it now requires cosmetic treatment from service centre.
Old 31st March 2009, 15:46   #47
Senior - BHPian

Hi Pavan,

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
The Vista goes in for its First Servicing
Kms Done : 1050 kms
Average FE: 14.50 kmpl
Servicing Costs: Rs.46/-
tyres balanced and rotated.
Since you were not charged for the above, it may not matter much. But just after 1000+ kms, is not needed at all.

Did you want this to be done?
Old 31st March 2009, 15:58   #48
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajender View Post
Congratulations on your new ride Pawan.

It indeed looks great. Nice decision on going for Vista. Nothing beats the space inside an Indica and the new model is worth applause. Hope your ownership experience stays as bright as the car is.
Hi, this car belongs to my Aunt. I am following up with the car updates as mentioned at the thread starter.

My cousin will eventually take over this thread once he's authorised member on T-BHP.

Yes Pavan true, it has a more lighter tone to it and the beige in 2nd pic seems more similar to the one in i10.

The clutch on my sister's vista has this irritating rubbing feel to the foot when you take a decent pickup. The sevice guys haveent fixed though it was brought to their attention on both ocassions. Have you observed this or do you have any idea about this.[/quote]

Nothing unusual seen or heard during the first 1000 kms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trrk View Post
Hi Pavan,
Since you were not charged for the above, it may not matter much. But just after 1000+ kms, is not needed at all.
Did you want this to be done?
There's no harm doing all this, i had even asked my cousin to get the oil changed during the first service, anyways we'll do it outside soon.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks