Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th March 2009, 15:44   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats on buying the ANHC. Each time Honda came back with a new city and the design stunned everyone. They are the only ones who have been coming up with consistently better designs. Love the front grille of ANHC,looks mean

Great Choice of color too, White and Maroon are the two best colors on this car.

Enjoy the ride and drive safe!
Old 20th March 2009, 15:55   #17
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on your new purchase. As said earlier the car looks stunning in white. The seat color is fabulous. Congrats again. Drive safe!
Old 20th March 2009, 16:07   #18
Senior - BHPian

sweet ride Peter. Only thing left is to get smoked alloys with upsized tyres to complete the killer looks.

The seats look super cool!
Old 20th March 2009, 16:18   #19
BHPian

Hi Peter, Congrats,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elito11 View Post
-- If possible try and be at the service centre for your car service. Atleast till the oil change is done. It goes a long way in ensuring your car is not mistreated at the dealership
Definitely Agree with this. Particulalrly with Arya Honda - these guys are crooks!

All the best!
Old 20th March 2009, 20:28   #20

Congrats Peter, Good colour . My family just bought the new honda city. We went for a Polished Metal color. Base version. I have a little query.Does the rear pair of pillows and the Rear underseat parcel tray comes as a standard accessory in the E MT [Base] version or do I have to pay to get it as extra? Kinly revert.Thanks,Enjoy the ride
Old 7th April 2009, 17:41   #21

Sorry dont know the answer to that..
i bought the highest end manual version - and did not take any accessories from arya honda
what i bought extra, from outside, is listed in my first post

peter
Old 28th June 2010, 00:23   #22

white is too good. just paint the roof with metallic black and u will appreciate the idea
Old 28th June 2010, 10:01   #23
BHPian

Congratulations on your ANHC. Welcome to the club. I just say that the front grill best suits white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
Peter - congrats on your car.
for ANHC owners - anyone shifted to alloys/fatter tyres? If you are considering it, what is recommended?
Lot of people are recommending Michelin Primacy LC 195/60 and Michelin XM1 195/60
Old 28th June 2010, 10:07   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by petertheo View Post
Accessories: Since I bought the top end Manual variant, it was more or less fully loaded for a guy like me. Based on a friend's recommendation, Visited Sainath Car Accessories in Khar.. Mr. Rishi Panjabi – 022-26460545 or 3244 6421. My impression was that he was a nice and knowledgeable guy, not a typical sales person, did not try to over sell me accessories – instead just suggested I go for floor mats (Rs. 650), mud flaps (Rs. 300), reverse parking sensor (Rs. 2200), sun control film (Rs. 2000 for the basic version for sides and back) and two-tone artificial leather seat covers (Rs. 4500) . I asked him if I needed to buy anything else and his answer was NO... unless I wanted a high end music system.. which I did not.. so that was end of story. Even the sun control film, though had variants costing ten times as much, he said that the basic one for Rs.2000 would do the job. Would recommend at least speaking to him for car accessories in Mumbai

-Should I install transparent sun control film on the windshield? Thinking of Garware, Icy cool or something, seems to be the cheapest options. The imported ones cost Rs. 5000 onwards
-Is rust proofing the underbody a good idea, given the humidity of Mumbai and that the monsoons are a few months away? During the first service, the Honda service centre offered to do it for me at Rs 5500 with 3 year guarantee. My accessories guy offered to do Dinitrol for Rs. 2200.. any suggestions?

-Intend to stick to the stock wheels and tubeless tyres supplied by the vendor.. am not changing to alloys.. any suggestions I should follow to make this work..?

Cheers- Peter
Did the VMT not come with the mud flaps? When I bought in 2009, this was part of the free accessory package offered by Honda, viz..Mud flaps, tubless puncture kit and fabric foot mats.

Check with the dealer before changing your tyre since they will crib about warranty getting void
Old 28th June 2010, 18:39   #25
BHPian

Congrats, ANHC does look good what was the OTR in mumbai? In Bangalore I guess it costs 11.13 lakhs
Old 28th June 2010, 19:40   #26
Senior - BHPian

Peter, one word for the colour buddy - AWESOME! I was wishing and praying that my used car purchase be a white one. Personally i Love the white and red. they are both cool. Black is a beauty by itself. The seats looks like - "milkybar, give me the powaaar!" :-)

congratulations.

i hate honda not giving things like mud flaps, back pockets, damn guys. this is not about costs, this is about treating middle class badly they want people to raise their bar and go for V models!!

enjoy the drive. keep in touch!!
Old 5th July 2010, 12:00   #27

OTR for Corporate in Mumbai was Rs. 10 lakhs in Feb 2009...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks