Team-BHP - My Italian Beauty - Fiat Linea
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   My Italian Beauty - Fiat Linea (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/55271-my-italian-beauty-fiat-linea.html)

Hey Guyz,

First of everything else, A big thanks to Muneem, Doctor Amit, Swami,Opendro and all the Mods for helping me with the buying process.

Sorry about the delay in posting this. I got my Linea Emotion Pk Petrol Flemenco Red in the last week of Feb. I have been following Linea for 1.5 years and it was Team BHP were i saw the first road testing of Linea in India.

The first week i was down with cold and then the next week loaded up with work pressure, hence the delay. Big Appologies !!

The dealership experience was good, got some lovely flowers and lovely choclates from Prerna Motors in Bangalore. I dint get any other freebies though.

I took the loan from SBI - The SBI guyz were really nice, it was so good to see the change in their attitude, it took me a total of 3 hours for the entire process and thats it my loan was done.

I took the car insurance from Reliance - They gave me a discount of 5.5 K.

The car is doing very well, i love the sound when I rev it. She has done 280 Kms till now. The only issue i was a bit concerned about initially was the low GC, kissed a couple of bumps. But I am much better.

It is a head turner for sure, everyplace I go, ppl just cant stop letching at the beauty.

My parents feel very comfortable at the back, the drive is so smooth and love its steering, point and shoot... amazing for such a big car.

This is my first car and I and My family are totally in love with her.:)....

I am getting an FE of 11 with ACC in City.

Trying to upload a few Images, could somebody please guide me on how to upload them.

Regards,
Ranganathan

Congrats on the Linea. It truly is a stunning car. Have had the opportunity of a closer dekho thanks to a Hyderabadi Team BHPian who goes by the handle downsouth.

The car really looks firm and planted on the road at good speeds too.

Enjoy your car and do post a detailed review of the car as and when time permits.

Congrats Ranga! Enjoy the Linea!

For uploading pics, check this thread:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...-team-bhp.html

Congrats Ranga! Linea is an excellent buy.

Cheers! :)

Heartiest congratulations bro!
:thumbs up

1.5 years of wait and then dream came true.
Well, I'm too dreaming about the car, not for the years, but since I TDed it.
I seriously hope I don't have to wait 1.5 years to fulfil my dream.

Once again congrats for the beauty.
Enjoy the ride and drive safe!

Cheers!
:)

:) Congrats Ranga! Linea is an excellent & beautiful car.

Congrats mate!

Pics awaited. Do you by any chance work near ITPL whitefield. I saw one Red Linea Petrol emotion on the white field main road. 11 kmpl in Bangalore is good for such a big car.

Congrats Ranganathan :)
It sure is a head turner.
Do upload the pics through the link finney has posted.
Also why petrol and not diesel?

Congrats Ranga! All the best with the newly acquired italian beauty :D.

Congrats Bro !! Upload pics asap

Congrats on the Linea.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinkywinky
She has done 280 Kms till now. I am getting an FE of 11 with ACC in City.

11kmpl with a/c in Blore from a Linea-P is good FE. BTW, how did you measure this FE ? I presume you read this figure out from the display given that you have done only 280kms till date. If so, whenever you get a chance to do a tankfull-to-tankfull FE measurement, do post the figure here.

Congrats on you buy tinkywinky.
Linea in flamenco red is really a head turner. I can vouch for it since I had a chance of following the Linea of downsouth during our drive last weekend. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nkrishnap (Post 1219053)
Congrats mate!

Pics awaited. Do you by any chance work near ITPL whitefield. I saw one Red Linea Petrol emotion on the white field main road. 11 kmpl in Bangalore is good for such a big car.

I work in SJR buddy :)... Thank you so much for the wishes

Congratulations tinkywinky. You have got the real beauty. Welcome to the Fiat family :Cheering:

Hey I thought my good friend had driven out of the country with his new Linea,since there was no reply to PMs and mails , good to know that you are back on your feet. And please let me do the honors of posting this much awaited possession of yours. Have a great time with the beauty.

My Italian Beauty - Fiat Linea-dsc00583.jpg

My Italian Beauty - Fiat Linea-dsc00592.jpg

My Italian Beauty - Fiat Linea-dsc00603.jpg

But we need more pics Ranga, and did you get the leather seats done ?

Regards
Muneem