Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th March 2009, 00:12   #16
BHPian

congrats

congratulations dude,

i'm absolutely sure you will enjoy this car to the hilt. i still remember the feeling as i went to take delivery of our first new car - that can never be eclipsed!!

enjoy and stay safe.
Old 21st March 2009, 23:17   #17
BHPian

Congrats on taking the TDI, especially black. Was my initial consideration before i went in for a red quadrajet. Its a beautiful car, as most of the people in teh forum have commented.
And yes, i do agree with greenhorn, the PCD is 108.
Old 22nd March 2009, 00:10   #18
BHPian

Congratulations dude. Good Choice. Indica is the only car i have seen which has got hell lot of improvement from its predecessors. Waiting for more reviews of Vista - drivability, space, mileage etc.

Out of Curiosity: Are there any vibrations on the gear lever n steering wheel in Vista?
Old 12th July 2009, 18:10   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukeblitz View Post
Well, that clears that up. I'll be getting that fixed in any case.
Dear nukeblitz
how is life with your new (not so new now vista TDI) ? We have not seen any pics or initial ownership experience. If you get time and inclined to post it will help future buyers and add value to forum
cheers
Old 12th July 2009, 21:08   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanagg1 View Post
Dear nukeblitz
how is life with your new (not so new now vista TDI) ? We have not seen any pics or initial ownership experience. If you get time and inclined to post it will help future buyers and add value to forum
cheers
Yeah,

I too am eager to know more about the performance of the Vista TDI. I expect this engine to get a lot of customers for Tata due to its aggresive pricing. It is likely to cannbalise the saes of the Indica V2 Turbo diesels.
Old 12th July 2009, 21:32   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajneeesh View Post
Yeah,

I too am eager to know more about the performance of the Vista TDI. I expect this engine to get a lot of customers for Tata due to its aggresive pricing. It is likely to cannbalise the saes of the Indica V2 Turbo diesels.
thts why they were discontinued when the vista was launched.The indica V2 turbo is no longer sold
Old 13th July 2009, 10:16   #22
BANNED

Congratulations on your first car, happy motoring and Yes....
Pics please...
Old 13th July 2009, 10:46   #23
BHPian

Relating to the wiper position, it could be an issue with the wiper blades. Ask them to put in a new set of blades and you can then test. If the blades are worn off, you sometimes get this issue.
Old 13th July 2009, 11:50   #24
BANNED

Try Bosch blades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeler_Rebeiro View Post
Relating to the wiper position, it could be an issue with the wiper blades. Ask them to put in a new set of blades and you can then test. If the blades are worn off, you sometimes get this issue.
Uneffective wiper blades are a relatively known issue with Tata cars. Check if your blades are made by Syndicate. If yes, then try to change the rubber once. If this doesnt work, ask the dealer if he has Bosch blades. If not then purchase Bosch blades from the open market and replace them.
This should solve it permanantly.
Old 13th July 2009, 12:14   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
thts why they were discontinued when the vista was launched.The indica V2 turbo is no longer sold
I believe one Turbo diesel variant is still available. I blieve the Indica DLX and the DLG are out whhereas the DLS turbo is still available. I may be wrong but too many new Indica Turbos are visible on the roads.
Old 13th July 2009, 12:21   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukeblitz View Post
So, I decided I had to have a car. My parents said maruti 800. Then, over three months, i managed to convince my parents to get me an indica vista.

I TD'd the car a coupl o months back and then my friend's indigo to get a feel of the TDi engine and finally decided to buy the TDi ... mostly coz qjt was waay too expensive.

Though a bit late, congrats on your new car dude, could you please share the pics of your car and if you dont mind, the OTR of vista with split pricing? Also, did the dealer offer you any discounts and any dealer review please?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks