Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2009, 11:39   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda_dude View Post
thanks alaap.even i think accent is a clear choice if u want a sedan under 6 lacs. I know it might not return goof FE but i guess it will return similar figures like ANHC.many of u might not know but accent executive does not have a dash clock. i asked the dealer to install it to whcih se said that the clock costs 5000 and will not have any guarantee. does anyone have any idea about this because as far as i know, suzuki gives warranty on all its accessories.also does anyone know approx cost for getting it installed outside

Why you want dash clock for 5000!!!

instead set your ICE display on a clock mode.

also If you are a bit worried about Accent's FE, than go for a CNG option.
Old 4th April 2009, 12:25   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda_dude View Post
I know it might not return goof FE but i guess it will return similar figures like ANHC.
Sorry, but don't expect ANHC figures from accent. In a city like Bangalore, with a/c and traffic on you might get 9kmpl from accent. ANHC would comfortably give you 11+.

You can always go CNG ifyou are looking at running costs.
Old 4th April 2009, 13:30   #18
BHPian

thanks alaap and skywalker.

actually i am not worried about the fuel efficiency. even if the accent gives me a fe of 10 kmpl its ok coz my daily runner will be the swift..

also even i think its not worth to buy a clock for 5g.. but its jus that the watch slot looks empty or maybe its jus me.. fussy.
Old 4th April 2009, 13:48   #19
BHPian

While we all agree that an Accent + Swift Vxi cannot be a match with a ANHC, this is one of the instances where we use our heads rather than our hearts, correct? But when one thinks about it, it makes so much more sense, especially when two people have benifitted from this. Congrats on your twin purchases, and keep us updated, with pictures.
Old 4th April 2009, 17:52   #20
BHPian

Hey, first of all congrats on two new cars instead of one.

Now on to the rant. I know you have already stated a strict budget of 10Lac but you could have also considered a Swift LDi with an Accent. LDi would have given you enough FE along with the power. But i am sure you must be having some reasones other then the budget not to consider the LDi.
Old 8th April 2009, 21:15   #21
BHPian

smoking tail lamps

hey friends,have been driving the swift for quite a while now.. its completed nearly 8000 kms..planning to smoke the tail lamps..can anyone tell me where can i get this done.. i know its a DIY job but i want it done nicely without any trial and error method..thought of going to N1 Racing to ask whether they do it.

Last edited by honda_dude : 8th April 2009 at 21:21.
Old 8th April 2009, 21:21   #22
BHPian

thanks switch..i had gone to book a swift vdi but the waiting period of 4-5 months killed it for me.. my swift vxi was delivered in 5 days..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks