Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th October 2013, 18:35   #106
BHPian

Re: 'Emotionally Packed' - 1.3 MJD Linea Emotion Pk.... finally (whew!!)

Hey fellas...

My lovely little Linea is unfortunately up for sale, thanks to Bombay cops hassling me no end for driving a DL registered car in the city. Deets are all in the classifieds section, and both the Safari and the Linea ought to be in Delhi later tomorrow. (They've been flat-bed transported back home)

Would love it if one of you were looking for an upgrade and took the girls on - atleast I'd know they were in good hands :(

Going to miss the girls.
Old 30th January 2014, 08:45   #107
BHPian

My car finally found a good home, with an army officer (for which I'm glad!!!)
Funnily enough I actually had two dealers offering me more for the car, but I ended up selling to the current owner, because I knew that he'd look after the car

Quick question though...he called yesterday saying that the check engine light is coming on above 70 kmph (and this is after he had the car serviced at a FASS)

Till 5 days ago, when I was driving the car in Delhi, there was absolutely no signs of this - and she revved and blitzed through Delhi traffic as she's always done...The chaps at FASS have ofcourse scared him s**tless saying that the turbocharger needs to be replaced etc and the cost for it is some 1.5 lakhs... errrr NOT.

So? Any thoughts on what the h*ll's going on? And any leads on where I can point him to have the ECU read correctly? I wouldn't trust the guys at the FASS so far as I could throw a wet blanket, but being in Bombay - I have no idea where to send him off to...

Cheers.
Old 30th January 2014, 12:57   #108
Senior - BHPian

Hey Avinash.

I can guide the person to have the ECU read and the fault code diagnosed outside A/S/S. The Safari is being put to good use

Deepak
Deeps is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st January 2014, 07:32   #109
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps View Post
Hey Avinash.

I can guide the person to have the ECU read and the fault code diagnosed outside A/S/S. The Safari is being put to good use

Deepak
Hey Deepak!

Great to see you here. I will point the chap towards you, since he lives in Delhi Canntt. Okay for me to share your number with him?

I'm so glad to see you putting the Safari through her paces! Saw the pic in the Show off your Safari(!) thread and got a fabulously vicarious thrill!

Cheerio!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks