Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2009, 16:06   #1
BHPian

Go Fida - My new Fiesta SXi

After a lot of deliberations and confusions I finally settled down and bought a slightly used (only 1500 kms) Ford Fiesta 1.6 SXi model for 5.5L. Might not be the best price, but the car was clean and was hardly used,with the warrantly still intact.

A lot of people may question why Fiesta, well the answer is simple. sheer driving pleasure. I feel assured and safe when I take this car, be it Chennai's horrible traffic or cruising down ECR/GQ.

The engine noise is a pleasure when you push her. I have already driven this beauty for over 1000 kms and so far she has been fine. Mileage has been around 11.5 for Chennai traffic with 100% AC and 14 for the highways.

It does have a few minor issues, I felt the clutch to be a little hard, may be I need to have it adjusted during my next service and during shifting of gears especially 2nd, I hear a kind of faint engine knock. I am not sure if its because of the way I shift gears or this is expected in Fiesta.

Last edited by Chillout : 20th April 2009 at 16:18.
Old 20th April 2009, 18:06   #2
BHPian

That's some pretty good millage your getting, not pushing her yet? It's a good offer, 2 L off the sticker price and yet she's giving you the car just post break - in. Thing's can't get much better. can they?
Old 20th April 2009, 18:22   #3
BHPian

Congrats on your 'new' buy Chillout. You have got yourself a bargain here, 1.5K is almost like showroom stuff. Wish you many miles of safe and trouble free motoring.
Old 20th April 2009, 19:17   #4
BHPian

Chillout, put in some pics please. Lets see your brand new 5.5 lac Fiesta.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks