Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2009, 13:25   #376
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Is it possible to fill ordinary air in a nitrogen-filled tyre?
Yes why not. it is the same tyre with same pin for air intake. Even ordinary air has 79% nitrogen. so no problem at all in emergency.

Quote:
Its the seatbelt clip behind the driver for my car.
Mine is the same as well. Actually i found that ouit accidentally while cleaning the car. Gosh we have to include that under PDiI checklist as well now

Quote:
Man, i really love this quality of yours, clicking pics and making videos wherever possible. Thats quite unique car wash system, have never seen it before. Used to give my car for pressure washes at petrol pumps but thats quite normal.
Anything like this in Delhi, wanna try badly.
I have a N82 which has a 8Mp camera. so it has indeed become very useful to me.

As for the automated car wash in delhi

Quote:
The Indian Oil Petrol Pump Car Wash,on Siri Fort Road
Is having one. Courtesy internet
Old 18th July 2009, 10:49   #377
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VahanPujari View Post
Is it possible to fill ordinary air in a nitrogen-filled tyre?
if yes, then great.
Yes, one can top up with normal air and then whenever gets the chance to visit the N2 Tyre Inflation System Center, replace with N2.
Old 18th July 2009, 22:59   #378
Senior - BHPian

The alloys has been ordered and it has been 20 days . it is still yet to come. i am loosing my patience. may be ill wait till monday and then follow it up with a call to mangesh on monday. can any of you guys check out whether alloy rims are available at your respective dealership or service centres??

Last edited by geeash : 18th July 2009 at 23:01.
Old 21st July 2009, 08:21   #379
Senior - BHPian

The alloys have come atlast. Got a call from the dealer yesterday.

Only that a single alloy oem cost rs.10.500. The dealer had told me that it would cost only 6000 by now

so i am in 2 minds now. shall i go for it or just live with the old slightly bent alloy?

Last edited by geeash : 21st July 2009 at 08:23.
Old 21st July 2009, 09:41   #380
Senior - BHPian

can anyone of you enquire how much does this alloy cost in your respective dealers and let me know. I want to check whether chennai concorde is hiking the price wantedly. Even for the painting job for a small portion of bumper they charged 3k for me. can some one please do it for me and keep me posted
Old 22nd July 2009, 09:18   #381
Senior - BHPian

Seems 10.5k is the price to go with. I have no other choice. i have told them that i will come on monday to make the change .

I have not informed them of the seatbelt issue which also will be taken up.

Post nitrogen fill, the handling has increased leaps and bounds. and it is like as if the car is floating on the road. the tyre noise have definitely decreased ( i have asessed it in smooth and rough roads).

The seat coming down issue is still there. I have to pressurise them this time for it.

Yesterday i deleted my user data from Blue and Me and connected my Sony erricsson W800i. It works like charm. Lucky that it reads message, Though it was super fast and funny in accent.

If not for the alloy expenditure i would have bought a SE phone. Now that have to wait as i have to make up money for the alloys
Old 22nd July 2009, 09:42   #382
BHPian

@ geessh,

You mentioned that you have N82. Were you able to download the phonebook into blue & me. I have N95 and i am having problems with downloading the phonebook. It pairs with blue & me but when i choose to download the phonebook it says i have to choose the options from the phone to copy the phonebook. Then i tried to synchronize the phonebook from the phone with blue & me , as soon as i do that the connections gets disconnected.
Old 22nd July 2009, 10:54   #383
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
You mentioned that you have N82. Were you able to download the phonebook into blue & me. I have N95 and i am having problems with downloading the phonebook. It pairs with blue & me but when i choose to download the phonebook it says i have to choose the options from the phone to copy the phonebook. Then i tried to synchronize the phonebook from the phone with blue & me , as soon as i do that the connections gets disconnected.
Yes no problems at all. The problem occur as nokia n series is a push type of bluetooth phone so you need to push your phonebook into the car and not like SE phones where the car itself pulls the phone book

Do as i say.

1.first go to Settings-> userdata-> delete all and delete everything there
2. now go to settings-> pairing and wait for it to give a number
3. In phone search for blue and me and pair it with phone and authorise it to connect automatically.
4. the car will say welcome and display the name of the phone bluetooth in MID
5. now it will ask whether it wants to copy the phone book yes/no. press ok button now. the blue tooth will get disconnected in phone now.
6. Go to phone contacts -> mark all-> send business card-> via bluetooth.
7. wait for it to convert it into business card and then ask for bluetoth name in which you select blue and me .
8. You will see the contacts getting copied in car MID with tick sound.
9. on finishing press the Phone button on the car to connect the phone with the car.

Just do this and it will work like charm
Old 22nd July 2009, 11:57   #384
BHPian

10.5 K seems right based on this thread

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/access...rice-list.html
Old 22nd July 2009, 21:58   #385
BHPian

@geeash,

Thanks a lot. I am able to make calls using blue & me now. Another question. How do i end the call that i made through blue & me. Do i need to use the phone for ending the call. Is there any other mechanism or button. Sorry for lot of questions. My dealer told me that it is not possible to use N95 with blue & me. Is there any additional software required for message reader. Or once the pairing has been done will i be able to read the sms as well through blue & me.
Old 22nd July 2009, 22:03   #386
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridharp77 View Post
@geeash,

Thanks a lot. I am able to make calls using blue & me now. Another question. How do i end the call that i made through blue & me. Do i need to use the phone for ending the call. Is there any other mechanism or button. Sorry for lot of questions. My dealer told me that it is not possible to use N95 with blue & me. Is there any additional software required for message reader. Or once the pairing has been done will i be able to read the sms as well through blue & me.
- To end the call, press the phone button on steering & hold it for more than 2 seconds.

- Message reader works only in Pull type phones. Most of Nokia phones are not pull type & hence msg reader won;t work. Sony Errickson phones are most compatible with B&M & msg reader would work with most of sony errickson phones
Old 23rd July 2009, 08:32   #387
Senior - BHPian

1+. The message reader does not work with nokia phones of symbian type.
To end the call just long press the phone button in the steering
Old 23rd July 2009, 09:27   #388
Senior - BHPian

Message Reader doesn't work in HTC mobiles too.
Even it has Windows Mobile 6 professional edition OS.though it doesn't support their own technology Blue&Me feature(Message Reader) .
Microsoft is
Old 23rd July 2009, 10:10   #389
Senior - BHPian

Has the ecodrive been launched for linea?. Is there a ecodrive in indian punto?. i believe it is there in european punto. the website still says it will launch one for linea soon for close to 8 months
Old 23rd July 2009, 10:23   #390
Senior - BHPian

Aswin,
Have you changed your Alloys.
yesterday in DLF premises,Punto was displayed by Concorde Motors.
I just had a chat with the sales guy.while speaking about alloy wheels.
He told me one customer is ready to exchange his punto Alloys with Linea ones.
He is searching for Linea Alloys to be added in his punto.
If you are interested,i'll PM his number.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks