Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd December 2009, 10:19   #781
Senior - BHPian

Hi Dr Ashwin,

Good to see that your Linea is back to being FIT and Fine
Wish that you will continue to enjoy your car.
Old 22nd December 2009, 10:28   #782
Senior - BHPian

Good to hear aswin.
seems car is running very brightly.
I too got a squeaking from rear left.might be from the seat belt assembly what i had changed earlier.
It'll be Ok till you rover over bad roads.
still my boneet is not replaced and waiting for the same to come and do the rest.let's see.
Have you got the GPS system Vx140 MayMyIndia?
Old 22nd December 2009, 10:36   #783
J.Ravi

I have MapmyIndia Lx130 in my Fiat Linea. For detailed review, see my posts 335 and 382 in the following thread:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadget...yindia-23.html

Last edited by J.Ravi : 22nd December 2009 at 10:38.

Old 23rd December 2009, 14:44   #784
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Have you got the GPS system Vx140 MayMyIndia?
not yet. planning to get one soon. looking for options of garmin and others too.

have not got my Boss ( wifey) approval as yet. i know she is going to kill me for it!!
Old 24th December 2009, 11:11   #785
Senior - BHPian

Is the world gonna come to an end?

I am really puzzled. really. really!!!

i had made a call 1 week earlier to concorde manager Mr.Vickram asking him about the CSC change. I was told that my car was listed in the CSC change list immediately ( puzzled as they have already shortlisted my car and binze johns first as we are troubling customers !. i was told to get it replaced as the part was available. The evening service advisor called and told me that he needs to take the car for CSC change and it was planned for saturday. but i never got a call on saturday.

On monday i called the service advisor and reminded him. he said he will take the car the next day.

i told him that i was not willing to change the CSC now as my car has just went for 3M paint protection and i dont want them to soil the whole thing . i told him that i will change it dusring the free service since it is only 3k more for it.

But still they were pressurising me to send it. in similar fashion i got a call from SA yesterday and purposely i didn pick it up.

Today morning when i got up i heared someone knocking the door in my house at around 8AM. when i answered to my surprise it was a couple of guys from concorde. they told me that they have recieved orders from fiat to replace the CSC at my home itself and they have brought all the replacement and tools for it and are willing to change it now.

I fainted!!

They took half an hour and changed the CSC at my doorstep and went back!!

now tell me is the world going to come to an end so soon?!!!. i am really puzzled. i am pinching myself so hard to believe!!

Are they really bucking under the pressure that we team-bhpian linea owners are putting?. has concorde changed for good?

only time will tell!!

atleast i am happy the first time and the smile has returned !!

Last edited by geeash : 24th December 2009 at 11:12.
Old 24th December 2009, 12:10   #786
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Off topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeash View Post
in similar fashion i got a call from SA yesterday and purposely i didn pick it up.
If for some reason the service advisor does not pick up your call, be equally understanding!
Old 24th December 2009, 15:18   #787
BHPian

Thats Fantastic Geeash!

A quote i would lke to share here ... " When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change...."
Old 24th December 2009, 15:27   #788
BHPian

Ashwin, great to see that Concorde has improved leap and bounds. Customer service at the door step is really great.
Old 24th December 2009, 15:53   #789
BHPian

Even my CSC is yet to be replaced, I would love to get it changed at my door step.

Ashwin, is that exclusive experience offered only for you or is it available for everyone?
Old 24th December 2009, 16:25   #790
BHPian

congratrs ashwin for the home delivery.
i think u must a created a sort of record on t-bhp with the no of times ur thread title has been changed
Old 24th December 2009, 18:02   #791
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupinder View Post
congratrs ashwin for the home delivery.
i think u must a created a sort of record on t-bhp with the no of times ur thread title has been changed
hehe! and i just hope that the thread title keep changing for good or for bad but not END with this one "Fiat Linea - Finally SOLD "
Old 24th December 2009, 19:54   #792
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeash View Post
now tell me is the world going to come to an end so soon?!!!. i am really puzzled. i am pinching myself so hard to believe!!
Another way to look at it that maybe CSC replacement is a serious issue and can lead to serious damage, if left unattended. Maybe they are giving priority to those who have complete a certain mileage..more mileage means more damage and hence the urgency...from your post it seems 12K Kms completed..
Old 24th December 2009, 22:16   #793
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Even my CSC is yet to be replaced, I would love to get it changed at my door step.

Ashwin, is that exclusive experience offered only for you or is it available for everyone?

i really dont know . may be you can ask the concorde manager for the same.

Quote:
If for some reason the service advisor does not pick up your call, be equally understanding!

i always fight only if he doesnt update me about the status if he had promised earlier
Old 25th December 2009, 13:57   #794
BHPian

Did you feel any change after replacing CSC ? My CSC is yet to be replaced. But before that I have got new problems on my Linea. I have got enough rust on my Linea similar to what bnzjons have got.
Old 26th December 2009, 07:44   #795
BHPian

Quote:
Did you feel any change after replacing CSC ?
Even in my car CSC was changed
not driven much though after the change but i felt the clutch play reduced and the gears were slotting much better after the csc change. car is a bit smoother ( may be i am dreaming)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks