Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 25th August 2009, 14:43   #541
Senior - BHPian

Finally my linea tastes the fruit

Had the much awaited alloy wheel change yesterday. removed the mild bend alloy rims from the right rear wheel and repleced with a new alloy rim. repleced the normal rim of the stephnie with the replaced alloy.

So as of now my linea is the first to have all her legs in alloys!!!

The wobbling wiper was replaced free of cost in warranty and as of now there is no wobbling but have to keep a watch

The door rattling was rectified as there was a screw with missing nut in the door pads which according to the technitian was the cause of the rattle. couldnt test it last night as such as it was raining.

Cost: 10762/- in total

Rs.10500 for the alloys + Rs 81 for the wheel balancing thingie which they have done for the new alloys + Rs 90 for labour

I have got a rapid windshied washing concentrate (wurth) which was available at the dealership. which tata uses in our wiper fluid tank which costed me 91 rs as i am due for a long trip next month to bangaluru.

Overall experience was 7.5/10 . the hassles were rectified and it is the first time i have come out smiling from the service station after 4 months of ownership and multiple never ending visits to TASS

Quote:
Straight from the Holy Grail, Live and Direct.
we might experience recorded conversations, videos shot from the spy cameras (loaded on Youtube) etc in future
Yes me and bnz jon were planning to get a few spy goodies to spy on these dealers and service network. You can expect some soon........
Old 25th August 2009, 15:27   #542
Senior - BHPian

The seat height issue is still unresolved. they dont have a clue about it. I really dont know what to do?. coolboy and others are also reporting this issue. why is fiat not waking up?. almost every one here has got this problem. why cant fiat rectify it for all of us?. does anyone have a clue as to what can be done?
Old 25th August 2009, 16:56   #543
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeash View Post
I have got a rapid windshied washing concentrate (wurth) which was available at the dealership. which tata uses in our wiper fluid tank which costed me 91 rs as i am due for a long trip next month to bangaluru.

Overall experience was 7.5/10 . the hassles were rectified and it is the first time i have come out smiling from the service station after 4 months of ownership and multiple never ending visits to TASS
Hey, TASS does not use that Wurth wiper fluid. atleast in my car, the advisor poured normal water in front of me.

Good to see you coming out of TASS smiling. Its long time since you faced the issues which were not getting solved
Old 25th August 2009, 17:39   #544
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Its long time since you faced the issues which were not getting solved
i have not made my mind boil over the small issues. as it is increasing my BP. I have made up my mind that i dont frequent TASS for petty issues and may be ill take my car once in 2 months after accumulating all issues and get it rectified all at once if it is small.
But still this seat issue is bugging and we dont get a proper reply here. the copr quality person whom you guys talk about , the people in chennai doesnt even know about his existence..........
I had told this manager about the seat issue when i went for the oil change . still he has not reverted back. he says he is still checking with fiat. He also says many others have complained. i really dont know which one is the truth. one thing for sure these chennai fellows dont have much expertise as the other TASS
Old 25th August 2009, 18:05   #545
BANNED

Quote:
i have not made my mind boil over the small issues. as it is increasing my BP. I have made up my mind that i dont frequent TASS for petty issues and may be ill take my car once in 2 months after accumulating all issues and get it rectified all at once if it is small.
But still this seat issue is bugging and we dont get a proper reply here. the copr quality person whom you guys talk about , the people in chennai doesnt even know about his existence..........
I had told this manager about the seat issue when i went for the oil change . still he has not reverted back. he says he is still checking with fiat. He also says many others have complained. i really dont know which one is the truth. one thing for sure these chennai fellows dont have much expertise as the other TASS
Long back I decided it - not to go to TASS for smaller issues & get it accumulated. Now there are 2-3 issues accumulated Plus I think I'll be changing Engine Oil @ 7k Kms Plus Seat Height lever. So , now is the time to pay a visit to TASS, meet my dear friends & do this
Old 26th August 2009, 14:35   #546
Senior - BHPian

Completed 6k

Today my car completed 6k

here is the picture
Fiat Linea - 2nd Birthday !!!-26082009530.jpg

Its time again to write an update. will try to write soon.

vahan
Quote:
TASS does not use that Wurth wiper fluid
TASS does use this one. Atleast in chennai concorde . I have seen car wiper tank filled up each time i go to service station with a soapy liquid. May be Your TASS ran out of stock ......

Last edited by geeash : 26th August 2009 at 14:37.
Old 26th August 2009, 15:01   #547
BHPian

Quote:

TASS does use this one. Atleast in chennai concorde . I have seen car wiper tank filled up each time i go to service station with a soapy liquid. May be Your TASS ran out of stock ......

Concorde Chennai uses "Clinic Plus" shampoo along with water.
I have seen this practise in Maruti (ABT) service centres too.

Wurth is only for sale. I am using it and its very good but a little expensive at Rs. 91 (one bottle for every 4 litres of water). In our cars, we could use it twice as our tank capcity is 2.5 litres.
Old 26th August 2009, 15:03   #548
BANNED

Quote:
Today my car completed 6k

Hey Ashwin. Great Going.

But I've overtaken you & closing in on 7K kms now . Goa Trip helped.
Old 26th August 2009, 15:12   #549
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
But I've overtaken you & closing in on 7K kms now . Goa Trip helped
I am going to bangaluru and mysore goa next week. will try to overtake you
Old 26th August 2009, 15:58   #550
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Aswin,
I am just crossing 7000kms.
Planned for trip 1500+ kms to Native and vishak next month.
May be crossed 10000 kms by next 2 months time
Old 26th August 2009, 16:26   #551
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aks_karthik View Post
.But i use Formula1 Wash and wax so no need for wax.
Actually you do. the difference after you wax is substantial. check this out
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/owning...hetics-68.html
Old 26th August 2009, 16:31   #552
BHPian

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post

Wurth is only for sale. I am using it and its very good but a little expensive at Rs. 91 (one bottle for every 4 litres of water). In our cars, we could use it twice as our tank capcity is 2.5 litres.
Guys, is this the Blitz Reiniger thingy ? Its a small bottle with a orangish liquid in it. The reason I am asking is that it costs Rs.75/- for Indica !
Old 26th August 2009, 17:44   #553
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Guys, is this the Blitz Reiniger thingy ? Its a small bottle with a orangish liquid in it. The reason I am asking is that it costs Rs.75/- for Indica
yes. It is.
But the bottle price says Rs.85. The price might have increased

Here is the pic
Fiat Linea - 2nd Birthday !!!-26082009531.jpg

Fiat Linea - 2nd Birthday !!!-26082009535.jpg

Fiat Linea - 2nd Birthday !!!-26082009536.jpg
Old 26th August 2009, 18:09   #554
BHPian

Its Rs. 85 + local taxes and VAT
Old 26th August 2009, 18:38   #555
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

OT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post
Its Rs. 85 + local taxes and VAT
The label clearly says Rs 85 inclusive of taxes.

By law MRP is to include all local taxes including VAT.

Most Viewed