Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2009, 09:18   #751
Senior - BHPian

Best of Luck Aswin
Before you leave Concorde you should give a good peace of mind to them all if not fruitful.
Then only they realize their problem and for them it's a chance to revamp.
Old 27th November 2009, 13:13   #752
BHPian

All said and done, leave aside your disappointment with Concorde Motors, please update on the new seat lever. Is it rectified (or) is it still coming down ?

I am going to Concorde tommorrow to change the same. May be the last visit to Concorde.

I too am keen on shifting to VST.
Old 27th November 2009, 14:41   #753
BHPian

VST - Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post
All said and done, leave aside your disappointment with Concorde Motors, please update on the new seat lever. Is it rectified (or) is it still coming down ?

I am going to Concorde tommorrow to change the same. May be the last visit to Concorde.

I too am keen on shifting to VST.
Yesterday, I found that the windshield wiper spray nozzle was loose on the left side. So went in to the Service station. My Lyel was the person I was asked to meet by my Sales Advisor Saravanan. Lyel was having lunch, but he came immediately and attended to the problem and has given me his numbers to get in touch for any requirement. This was a classic case where I had gone with the expectation of wasting few hours to get this minor thing sorted out without any prior appointment or anything. But the speed with which it was addressed was really astounding to me especially after reading the horror stories with Concorde. So thought I should share the same on this forum.
Cheers
Old 27th November 2009, 14:46   #754
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildon View Post
All i can see there is mentioned something as PLUG and its related to Blue & me.
I'm attaching the pic . Look for the number 5 in the pic and part no is 735432490
Attachment 234263
Number 5 is the cover for the USB. I think the USB is part of the Blue and Me and hence they don't have a seperate part number for it. Once I get my car back I will click a photo and upload it.

Thank you for your help !
Old 27th November 2009, 15:27   #755
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
please update on the new seat lever. Is it rectified (or) is it still coming down ?
I havent travelled much in my car after the seat lever chamnge. had gone to pondicherry and came and the seat had not declined in height.

will check out more this weekend as i am travelling to trichy and will keep you posted
Old 27th November 2009, 17:06   #756
Senior - BHPian

fog lamp and bezel change done

Finally after the cat and mouse game with concorde the fog lamp and bezel was changed a few minutes back at my own home.

costs a whopping 3,039 for the fog and the cover!!!

Bye bye concorde.

Here i come VST !!!.

Last edited by geeash : 27th November 2009 at 17:10.
Old 27th November 2009, 17:08   #757
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeash View Post
Finally after the cat and mouse game with concorde the fog lamp and bezel was changed a few minutes back at my own home.

CONGRATS. Finally you made Concorde moves its backside (sorry for the language) to get the fog light fixed. Guess you must be feeling quiet happy now that the car is complete and full now.
Cheers, happy driving.
Old 27th November 2009, 17:15   #758
BHPian

VST Motors

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhenius View Post
Yesterday, I found that the windshield wiper spray nozzle was loose on the left side. So went in to the Service station. My Lyel was the person I was asked to meet by my Sales Advisor Saravanan. Lyel was having lunch, but he came immediately and attended to the problem and has given me his numbers to get in touch for any requirement. This was a classic case where I had gone with the expectation of wasting few hours to get this minor thing sorted out without any prior appointment or anything. But the speed with which it was addressed was really astounding to me especially after reading the horror stories with Concorde. So thought I should share the same on this forum.
Cheers
Quite a lot of good feedback about VST motors. Both You and Karthik have very positive feedback about them. The way they handled Karthik's bonnet issue was quite impressive in contrary to the attitude of Concorde.
Old 27th November 2009, 17:28   #759
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeash View Post

Bye bye concorde.

Here i come VST !!!.
Once bitten twice shy !
Your were bitten thrice, still you showed your loyalty to Concorde. Time to move on.

Good decision!

Call me tommorrow when you are planning to go to VST. I too will join you.
Old 27th November 2009, 17:38   #760
Senior - BHPian

sure binze. ill call you tomorrow when i start and we ll go and have a talk about migrating.
Old 27th November 2009, 17:44   #761
BHPian

@geeash
Glad that this episode is over. Look forward to a more pleasant thread title whenever you are ready
Old 27th November 2009, 18:54   #762
BHPian

Ashwin, time to change the thread title again
Old 28th November 2009, 08:07   #763
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Ashwin, time to change the thread title again
I am not going to change achinth. it pains me to see fiat not able to deliver things to consumer!!. I am going for a change of TASS today. going to talk to manager of VST today!!
Old 28th November 2009, 12:17   #764
Senior - BHPian

Hmm

@Geeash - Good to know that the work is done. Best of luck with the move to VST, judging by what most people have to say about them, they should atleast be better than Concorde.

Do reconsider whether changing the thread title would be appropriate or not, I understand that owning a premium car and getting service like you have is not done, but I would like you to consider giving Fiat a little more leeway.

Believe me, most company's are really bad in terms of A.S.S. (perhaps not Toyota, even Maruti is not that special, just that the network is the biggest), read Sidindica's experience at Sunrise Hyundai (in the dealership thread) and there are many more Hyundai dealership related issues. Now, Concorde is a Tata dealer, who started with them from the Indica first Gen times but I firmly believe that Fiat India is putting it's money where its mouth is by trying harder than others (you had the CEO replying to you, that my friend is not so common).

Come on, give them another shot, they gave you a wonderful car.
Old 28th November 2009, 13:04   #765
BANNED

^^^ Well i don't have a first hand experience with FIAT as of now, but today we are adding a LINEA for giving company to our existing santro and i20.

Let see whether its going to be Sympathy guaranteed or Admiration guaranteed.

To my opinion don't be soft on any manufacturer, In India you have to fight for everything to get it done. We know there are lots of defects/quality issues across most of the vehicle, do the manufacturers inform this to the customers to get it rectified? NO/rare.

The same manufacturer is acting differently in other countries, so why double standards?

So are we the testing mules !

Last edited by wildon : 28th November 2009 at 13:06.

Most Viewed