Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2009, 11:52   #61
Distinguished - BHPian

Your car looks smashing in this shade of white! Congrats on the choice.
Old 31st May 2009, 17:38   #62
BHPian

Fiat had launched the Linea 'Monte-Bianco' in Brazil Turkey etc. These comes with spoilers and a roof mounted DVD player in addition to all the existing features like, park sensors, rain sensors, dusk sensors, cruise control etc. This is really a cool car as you can see from the pictures below and dont know if they will launch this in India. But you may notice that the Ground clearance is very low and maynot be suitable for our roads (especialy monsoons!!!)
Attached Thumbnails
My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-fiatlineamontebianco101.jpg  

My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-fiatlineamontebianco102.jpg  

My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-fiatlineamontebianco103.jpg  

My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-fiatlineamontebianco104.jpg  

My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-fiatlineamontebianco109.jpg  

Old 31st May 2009, 18:30   #63
BHPian

This looks cool. Have looked at it earlier. If I'm not wrong I'm sure one can get add on kits abroad. However am I glad they don't have the beige dash top for the cars here.They reflect really badly on the windscreen I prefer the black.

The spoiler looks very enticing. Maybe in a few months...

Last edited by pranava999 : 31st May 2009 at 18:34.
Old 31st May 2009, 18:42   #64
Senior - BHPian

I'd love to own the Linea 'Monte-Bianco'!! It looks so beautiful and sporty! The body kit is really awesome. Fiat should at least sell this here as an optional kit. I'm sure they'll find enough buyers.
Old 31st May 2009, 18:43   #65
BHPian

The beauty decorated. Awesome
Old 31st May 2009, 19:04   #66
BHPian

Here is the Making of spoilers for Linea in the factory, I suppose. Also after the finish. These photos from Fiat brazil website. They also have chrome covers for the rear view mirrors & metal covers for the accelerator,brake & clutch.
Attached Thumbnails
My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-make-spoil1.jpg  

My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-make-spoil2.jpg  

My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-make-spoil3.jpg  

My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-make-spoil4.jpg  

My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-spoiler1.jpg  

My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-spoiler2.jpg  

My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-spoiler3.jpg  

My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-spoiler4.jpg  

Old 1st June 2009, 09:07   #67
Senior - BHPian

Wow!. Is there anyway i can get one of these in flamenco red for my linea and have it fixed here??.
Old 1st June 2009, 12:30   #68
Senior - BHPian

spolier is really cool.
I already checked with my Dealer and some known car decor shops for any Linea accessories.
But no one have this right now.
I am searching for good spoiler with brake light,Sil Plate for all four doors and trunk.
Old 4th June 2009, 15:18   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aks_karthik View Post
spolier is really cool.
I already checked with my Dealer and some known car decor shops for any Linea accessories.
But no one have this right now.
I am searching for good spoiler with brake light,Sil Plate for all four doors and trunk.
The spoilers for Linea are yet to be available in Indian markets. I could ask my collegue to get it from Brazil but he'll have to carry it all the way and then I'll have to do the same to get it to Trichur. Not worth it. Probably I would wait till it is launched in India as any other spoilers would spoil the beauty of Linea.. But I have asked him to get me some accessories like Chrome rear-view mirror covers, steel pedal covers for accelerator/clutch & brake. (Pictures attached) Also a chrome strip that comes on the boot of Linea (which is not in the Indian version). Apart from this I am going in for a Rear view camera c/w monitor that I believe would be useful as Linea is a long car. The rear-view mirror alone wouldnt be enough.
Attached Thumbnails
My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-mirr.jpg  

My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-pedal.jpg  

Last edited by jaisha8 : 4th June 2009 at 15:20.
Old 5th June 2009, 15:45   #70
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srikant View Post
Congrats mate, nice to see another Linea in Trichur, Its looking great and Admiration Guaranteed. But can i ask you, where can you reliably service the car in Trichur? Never heard positive reviews for the same.

Cheers
Srikant
I heard that now Hyson motors in Trichur has started delivery for Linea. So I believe we can get the service done there from now on, of couse if my dealer gives the green signal. But is it okay to do so, because if there is some claim, will the original dealer wash his hands off saying that the service was done by Hyson and you have to claim it there. In that case I would be shuttling between the two. Please advise if it is safe to do the servicing through anyone else other than your car dealer from whom you bought the car.
Old 5th June 2009, 16:16   #71
Senior - BHPian

Mate if u are servicing in a authorised tata-fiat dealership there is nothing wrong. you can switch between the dealers
Old 5th June 2009, 20:20   #72
BHPian

A new blog exclusively for Fiat Linea owners is started by Kayaniv and below is the link for the same. Requesting all Linea owners to be a part of this blog to share our views and problems. Hope to see you all there.

Fiat Linea Owners Club

Hi friends,

First of all my heartiest congratualtions on owning a Fiat Linea.The main purpose to create this blog is to create brotherhood and extend our support to all the Fiat Linea owners as we already know that the Company's reputation in our country.I invite u to be a part of this intiative and pls do leave the details like ur car model, month of purchase and place of ur residence atleast, incase u want to leave ur name ur welcomed.
This is just a first step to unite the Linea owners and i hope this goes to a really long way so that it can ehnace our ownership experince of our priced possession Fiat Linea.
Hoping for ur help and support.
Enjoy ur new Linea Experience
and just as ture to its tagline ADMIRATION GURANTEED.
Thanks.

Kayaniv
Old 6th June 2009, 12:28   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaisha8 View Post
Yes they do have 16 & 17" alloys, but you need to ask them while booking the car. But due to the pathetic conditions of our roads it is not advisable to put 17" alloys as if it hits any pothole at a good speed the rim is bound to get damaged. My collegue (british) a good car mechanic advised me this when I asked him if I could go for 17" alloys. If you have pretty good roads then no problem it is good.

thanks for answering my query. i love those 17" alloys. i live in ahmedabad. the roads are not that bad here so its gonna be awesome.
Old 6th June 2009, 12:52   #74
gpa
Senior - BHPian

The car looks brilliant in white! Good choice of color for the Linea.
Old 6th June 2009, 12:55   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramelo View Post
thanks for answering my query. i love those 17" alloys. i live in ahmedabad. the roads are not that bad here so its gonna be awesome.
Have u checked for the prices with FIAT or would you be buying it from outside. For 17" it was 22000 for a set of 4 in Trichur. How much does it cost there?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks