Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2009, 15:38   #91
Senior - BHPian

2. Visit tecknokrat for enquiring about upgrading speakers
it's very near to my place.call me once you come there.already me and manmachine have planned to go there.i'll come there.
3. Visit stanley
Possible,I'll come with you there.
4. Fix reverse parking sensors
Get same as manmachine's reverse sensors with Ring Light.It's very good compare with mine (Xenos)
Old 17th June 2009, 17:08   #92
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeash View Post
Too much work to do in weekends
1. I need to get a new mobile phone compatible with linea
2. Visit tecknokrat for enquiring about upgrading speakers
3. Visit stanley
5. Fill nitrogen in tyres

Oh! god give me a break.
BE BOLD.
WHY SO SERIOUS?
Old 17th June 2009, 17:08   #93
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
Take a look at the reverse sensors + reverse camera combination. I got the City's pure reverse sensors changed to the above combination and the reversing is very easy now.

Somebody else had a brilliant idea of using this as a regular rear view camera by connecting it be on always.

Had it been my Marina, I would have tried that myself.

I Grew Over Honda But Linea Grew Over Me !!!-image_055.jpg
Taken from my HTC Phone
Old 17th June 2009, 20:21   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by trrk View Post
Hi,

Take a look at the reverse sensors + reverse camera combination. I got the City's pure reverse sensors changed to the above combination and the reversing is very easy now.

Somebody else had a brilliant idea of using this as a regular rear view camera by connecting it be on always.

Had it been my Marina, I would have tried that myself.

Attachment 149018
Taken from my HTC Phone
IMO the reverse camera does not give the exact distance from the viewers perspective but the reverse sensor does what say guys since but i dont know much of reverse camera.
Old 18th June 2009, 07:00   #95
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Get same as manmachine's reverse sensors with Ring Light.It's very good compare with mine (Xenos)
Is it?. What is the difference?.what is this ring light?. Man machine can you tell me what reverse parking sensors you have put? from where? and how much did it cost you?. What about the installation?.

Last edited by geeash : 18th June 2009 at 07:02.
Old 18th June 2009, 11:02   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Is it?. What is the difference?.what is this ring light?. Man machine can you tell me what reverse parking sensors you have put? from where? and how much did it cost you?. What about the installation?.
Geeash! The ring light reverse parking sensor is nothing but it has got LED which looks like ring. The best part is when ever you get closer the lights starts to change colours i.e the more closer you get and for each distance the led glows in different colours. Totally we get 6 sensors, 2 for the front and 4 for the rear. The led glows when you press brake also, during night time that really looks cool, ill put the pictures when i take them. The cost came around Rs.5500/- and the Make is RD and it was installed by Professional RD guy and you can get it in GP Road but you should specifically ask for the RD Guy since lots of guys will be roaming around there and i think there are lots of models in RD.
Old 18th June 2009, 11:13   #97
BHPian

Today i did a mileage run on my beauty and to my surprise it did a amazing mileage of 23.7 Km/L for around 60 Kms. places covered were Royapattah-Saidapet-Guindy-Porur-ponamalle bypass-Thirumizhi-thiruvallor. I started around 7:30 AM and i had a stop for breakfast at Motel Highway and reached my office at around 9:50 AM. Check the picture below and its not instantanious consumtion, its average fuel consumption.
Attached Thumbnails
I Grew Over Honda But Linea Grew Over Me !!!-01.jpg  

Old 18th June 2009, 11:20   #98
Senior - BHPian

Man i was fainted once saw your mileage in city-Highway,though travelled around 7:30 am.
Very Good Mileage for thissssssssss big car.
I am regulary getting 14.5 kmpl in Chennai peak traffic.
Old 18th June 2009, 11:42   #99
BHPian

And I Took my beauty off road for cool pictures and it went to the mango Garden near my office. Check out the pictures...
Attached Thumbnails
I Grew Over Honda But Linea Grew Over Me !!!-02.jpg  

I Grew Over Honda But Linea Grew Over Me !!!-03.jpg  

I Grew Over Honda But Linea Grew Over Me !!!-04.jpg  

I Grew Over Honda But Linea Grew Over Me !!!-05.jpg  

I Grew Over Honda But Linea Grew Over Me !!!-06.jpg  

I Grew Over Honda But Linea Grew Over Me !!!-07.jpg  

Old 18th June 2009, 12:56   #100
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManMachine View Post
IMO the reverse camera does not give the exact distance from the viewers perspective but the reverse sensor does what say guys since but i dont know much of reverse camera.
That is why I asked him to go for the combination if he finds it good. The particular combination I have is the camera + 4 rear sensors. I was told that the front sensors are not available with camera.

Both the sensors as well as the camera are to aid you in parking. The suggestion was to check it out as an option.

Personally, I find the front sensors more as a nuisance than real help in bumper to bumper traffic.

Last edited by trrk : 18th June 2009 at 12:59.
Old 18th June 2009, 13:25   #101
BHPian

Those glowing sensors appear real cool as well as VERY practical too.

If someone is really tailgating you without maintaining proper distance, these glowing lights will make them slow down. Excellent!

I want them.
Old 18th June 2009, 13:39   #102
Senior - BHPian

23.7 kmpl? The punto should regularly return 18kmpl at least. Just shows how badly zigwheels got it wrong.

Lovely pictures there. Linea looks amazing!
Old 18th June 2009, 13:46   #103
Senior - BHPian

Linea is looking great ! I wanna beat Linea and Punto designers... They left me confused which one I should go for !! God please give me money to buy both of these beauties
Old 18th June 2009, 14:02   #104
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by trrk View Post
Personally, I find the front sensors more as a nuisance than real help in bumper to bumper traffic.
You got it wrong. The front sensor gets activated only when you press the brake little bit hard (if i wanna check distance only i press it hard) otherwise little pressure on the brake is fine. No nuisance for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotraveller View Post
Those glowing sensors appear real cool as well as VERY practical too.

If someone is really tailgating you without maintaining proper distance, these glowing lights will make them slow down. Excellent!

I want them.
yeah Neo ! the glowing sensor light is too strong and sharp, it irritates the eyes of the person tailgating

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
23.7 kmpl? The punto should regularly return 18kmpl at least. Just shows how badly zigwheels got it wrong.

Lovely pictures there. Linea looks amazing!
hello amit ! i drove her between 55 to 65 Kms/hr and i did not change gear of press brake often and that did the trick i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoonwheels View Post
Linea is looking great ! I wanna beat Linea and Punto designers... They left me confused which one I should go for !! God please give me money to buy both of these beauties
If you wanna buy both then you should go for Linea. Punto + Boot = Linea
what say ?
Old 19th June 2009, 12:06   #105
BHPian

I would like to know how 0-100 kms is being calculated on standard. Because today on Thiruvallor - Thirupathi Road i tried my self with a guy sitting next to me and taking readings and these are the datas obtained.

1st Attempt : 16.2 Seconds.
2nd Attempt : 14.4 Seconds.
3rd Attempt : 15.5 Seconds.
4th Attempt : 14.8 Seconds.

I think there is still room for improvement. I would like to know what are the standard readings? Next time i try it i will try to make a video.

What is the meaning of underpowered ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks