Old 24th October 2011, 12:09   #76
BHPian

Re: Fiat Palio - S10 - The legend lives on ! EDIT - Now Sold

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ool-prank.html

Old 24th October 2011, 12:10   #77
BHPian

My dear Yellow friend,

You know it well that as a person am not at all emotional. But I cant explain the deep sadness I have experienced after letting you go. It was one of the toughest calls in my life, and I took that call sitting wit you only. You have kept me safe all 2 years , Thrill & Adrenalin i have never though a 1600 CC car can give . A 10 minute hard drive would drive away all tensions & worries of my worldly existence . One of the best things I have every had , and letting you go was one of the WORST things i have done to myself.

Be safe and keep your new friend safe.

Good Bye My friend.

For all fellow BHPians I got myself a Colorado Red Ford Figo TDCI.

JayD : Congrats ! You have got one of the best specimen of S10's in the country. And when it comes to the interiors , its the best you will get in the country.

Take Care . i feel too emotional and tears are not too far ways from my eyes. I feel utterly Stupid feeling this was for "just a Car ". But i cant help....And yes this will be my last post on this thread.

JayD , if you need anything you have my number.
karizma_devil is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th October 2011, 12:11   #78
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
Here are some pix, after an initial Tidying up session.

One point i must add here, Dealing with Varun was an absolutely delightful Experience. Very helpful, and co-operative in every way, which was a great help, especially since i was over 1000km away.. If it was being sold by anyone else, i doubt if I'd have got the car.

I wish you all the best with your new car!
The first pic is mindblowing! Yellow S10, Red RS! You've got one awesome garage!

Its always good to know your car is in good hands, even after you sell it off. I know cars dont have life, but its hard to consider it that way, after living with one for a long time!
Old 24th October 2011, 12:12   #79
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluengel180 View Post

Haha! Good catch! That was a prank played long back!! Was a tit-for-tat reaction to some old issues on the forum. This time, the thread is genuine though!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karizma_devil View Post
My dear Yellow friend,

You know it well that as a person am not at all emotional. But I cant explain the deep sadness I have experienced after letting you go. It was one of the toughest calls in my life, and I took that call sitting wit you only. You have kept me safe all 2 years , Thrill & Adrenalin i have never though a 1600 CC car can give . A 10 minute hard drive would drive away all tensions & worries of my worldly existence . One of the best things I have every had , and letting you go was one of the WORST things i have done to myself.

Good Bye My friend.

JayD : Congrats ! You have got one of the best specimen of S10's in the country. And when it comes to the interiors , its the best you will get in the country.

Take Care . i feel too emotional and tears are not too far ways from my eyes. I feel utterly Stupid feeling this was for "just a Car ". But i cant help....And yes this will be my last post on this thread.

Just this one post speaks volumes of how much you loved the car!

Thanks for maintaining he so well, and giving me this car. Getting a good GTX/S10 is impossible these days! But then, u never know!

And my offer is always open, whenever u miss her too much, come down for a drive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
The first pic is mindblowing! Yellow S10, Red RS! You've got one awesome garage!

Its always good to know your car is in good hands, even after you sell it off. I know cars dont have life, but its hard to consider it that way, after living with one for a long time!
Thanks CD! I disagree with one point tho, i am of the opinion that cars are indeed alive, and respond to your actions, very well!!
P.S: I Hope i don't have to sell it. Ever.

Last edited by mobike008 : 30th November 2011 at 13:36. Reason: Merged back to back posts. Cheers. Pls stick to 2 Smileys per post...Read the rules...
Old 24th October 2011, 12:19   #80
BHPian

Congrats @JAyD. Do put up your thread soon.

One less S10 in Bombay. Mine gets more exclusive

Cheers
Old 24th October 2011, 12:22   #81
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
My dear Yellow friend,

Good Bye My friend.

Varun, what have you done?!

I understand what you are going through. I went through the same emotions on June 17, 2009.

You should have called me before letting it go for one last drive.

The S10 is the best car I have ever owned. The Punto does not hold a candle to it in any way!
amit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th October 2011, 12:26   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Here are some pix, after an initial Tidying up session
That must have been some photo session. A brilliant fleet, I might add.

Do keep us posted on how the Palio gets on. Have fun!
Old 24th October 2011, 12:35   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post

I understand what you are going through. I went through the same emotions on June 17, 2009.

The S10 is the best car I have ever owned. The Punto does not hold a candle to it in any way!
Sorry Amit I should have called you.. The sadness of missing the S10 has over shadowed the joy of buying my new car.

Quote:
Just this one post speaks volumes of how much you loved the car!

Thanks for maintaining he so well, and giving me this car. Getting a good GTX/S10 is impossible these days! But then, u never know!

And my offer is always open, whenever u miss her too much, come down for a drive!

Thanks CD! I disagree with one point tho, i am of the opinion that cars are indeed alive, and respond to your actions, very well!!
P.S: I Hope i don't have to sell it. Ever.
Jay D you should also thank Amit for passing on one of the best cars to me , and then me in turn to you.

I just cant bear to see the pics of the car and not able to drive it . The feeling of letting go the S10 has just sinked-in.

I feel wretched. God what have I done.
karizma_devil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2011, 22:18   #84
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats JayD. So, you finally get a FIAT/Palio :-)

Quote:
3) Trying hard for it, but haven't found it, any help on this would be greatly appreciated!
I have a chrome one with me. If you want take it from me & color it red. Ping me when you are in Bangalore next and you can pick it from me.

Or, try the TASS and you may get lucky.
Old 26th October 2011, 22:37   #85
Senior - BHPian

Varun, someone has used an image of your Fiat Palio S10 to post an advertisement(SCAM, may be) in another online automobile classifieds section.

Well, here you go : A Fiat 1.6L S10 for sale - Delhi

JayD, many many congratulations on your car! I'm still waiting for your ownership report with truck loads of images that would make me drool.
Old 26th October 2011, 23:47   #86
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Its Heartning to see the amount of affection everyone has for this car, and rest assured, its in very good hands! It shares a garage with, every other Limited edition car sold in India, namely, The RS, Ohc Vtec, Zen Steel and a Fiesta S.
Congrats on guying the superb S10. Nice one to own and for keeps.
Any of your thread in TBhp on the Zen Steel?

Last edited by rajeev k : 26th October 2011 at 23:49.
Old 30th October 2011, 10:26   #87
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahakar View Post
Congrats @JAyD. Do put up your thread soon.

One less S10 in Bombay. Mine gets more exclusive

Cheers
Thanks a lot Sahakar! Will open a thread soon. And yeah,good S10's are an almost extinct breed. Take care of it well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post

Good to see you here amit! And thanks, for maintaining her so well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloneljasi View Post
That must have been some photo session. A brilliant fleet, I might add.

Do keep us posted on how the Palio gets on. Have fun!
Thank you colonel, yes, will open a thread soon!

Quote:
Sorry Amit I should have called you.. The sadness of missing the S10 has over shadowed the joy of buying my new car.

Jay D you should also thank Amit for passing on one of the best cars to me , and then me in turn to you.

I just cant bear to see the pics of the car and not able to drive it . The feeling of letting go the S10 has just sinked-in.

I feel wretched. God what have I done.
Yes! A bigg thanks to both the previous owners for taking care of her so well, and keeping it in such an original shape! The originality is what made me so attracted to this car!

P.S:Varun,dont feel bad, its never too late to make amends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
Congrats JayD. So, you finally get a FIAT/Palio :-)

I have a chrome one with me. If you want take it from me & color it red. Ping me when you are in Bangalore next and you can pick it from me.

Or, try the TASS and you may get lucky.
Hehe! yeah! A Palio!! never thought this would happen!

Thanks for the offer on the badge, Khan sir! It is not available in Tass in cochin or chennai. I wil come and pick it up from you, on my next trip to Bangy. Would love to check out your S10 too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klub Class View Post
Varun, someone has used an image of your Fiat Palio S10 to post an advertisement(SCAM, may be) in another online automobile classifieds section.

Well, here you go : A Fiat 1.6L S10 for sale - Delhi

JayD, many many congratulations on your car! I'm still waiting for your ownership report with truck loads of images that would make me drool.
Yeah, i saw the ad a few days back, mailed him, but no response! I think the car is sold!

The ownership thread with lots of pix will follow soon Amith! The car is in chennai, and im in cochin, hence the delay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeev k View Post
Congrats on guying the superb S10. Nice one to own and for keeps.
Any of your thread in TBhp on the Zen Steel?

Thanks a lot rajeev. There is no thread on the steel. the car belongs to one of my best friends. Its part of the same garage tho.

Last edited by GTO : 31st October 2011 at 14:17. Reason: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another!
JayD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2011, 17:40   #88

hey guys, jus keep in touch with me, pm me during december or jan, my S10 might be on sale. Superb condition. More details will be told to the interested guys only.
Hegdapo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2011, 20:02   #89
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegdapo View Post
hey guys, jus keep in touch with me, pm me during december or jan, my S10 might be on sale. Superb condition. More details will be told to the interested guys only.
Friend, since you're a Newbie the members cannot send you a PM.

For the record, we have been looking forward to buy a S10 since past few months. Truth to be told we nearly buying Karizma Devil's S10. Sigh. So, I would be very happy if you let me know the details of the car at the earliest.

Instead of going off topic on a very informative thread, we can carry on the discussions via email and phone.

Well, please drop a mail at insanenotes at gmail.com

EDIT : There are high chances that your post and mine too will be deleted by the Support Team members. So I recommend you to post and ad in our classifieds section, www.classifieds.team-bhp.com

Amith

Note from Mod : Closing thread as the car has been sold.

Last edited by GTO : 21st November 2011 at 12:25. Reason: Adding thread closure note
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks