Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2009, 10:41   #91
Team-BHP Support

Well do not go to workshops which use GTD. The manual clearly states which grade to be used. Its best to check with the workshop which oil to use.
When I went to Ayush, I asked them which oil, and they said mobil super 1000.
But I keep hearing rumors that Ayush will be shut down.
As for customer support manager, you can ask him if the owners manual is wrong.
Old 21st July 2009, 13:03   #92
BHPian

Update - 21st July

I received a call from Automobile Sterling, trying to figure out the TATA CRM thing and after three-four calls later, they confirmed that problem has been sorted out and when you come for next service, there will not be any problem.

Atlast one problem gone away, I have asked Auyush Motors to register my first service and give me a job card. This will confirm if the problem has indeed been sorted out.

lesson learnt - TILL DAY TATA MOTORS HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO ANY EMAILS, THEY PREFER THE INFORMAL voice resolution without ever acknowledging any emails.
Old 21st July 2009, 13:12   #93
BANNED

Whew...finally....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek.singh.73 View Post
Update - 21st July

lesson learnt - TILL DAY TATA MOTORS HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO ANY EMAILS, THEY PREFER THE INFORMAL voice resolution without ever acknowledging any emails.
That great news buddy, I knew patience and persistence would win....Enjoy your ride now...
Old 21st July 2009, 15:15   #94
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Update - 21st July........
Good news and goodluck buddy. Enjoy your ride and have fun.

Cheers,
J
Old 21st July 2009, 15:20   #95
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Update - 21st July

I received a call from Automobile Sterling, trying to figure out the TATA CRM thing and after three-four calls later, they confirmed that problem has been sorted out and when you come for next service, there will not be any problem.

Atlast one problem gone away, I have asked Auyush Motors to register my first service and give me a job card. This will confirm if the problem has indeed been sorted out.

I am glad that you CRM problem got resolved atlast, TATA's wont write back to you not at their middle management levels, unless there's more to discuss, they just push from the back.
Old 21st July 2009, 15:36   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadu View Post
I am glad that you CRM problem got resolved atlast, TATA's wont write back to you not at their middle management levels, unless there's more to discuss, they just push from the back.
I seem to be getting a hang of it and it seems that email to your contact Sanjay did the trick. Many Thanks !

And as I speak, I also received an email from Automobile Sterling with the screenshot of app showing that vehicle is registered in TATA CRM now.
Old 21st July 2009, 15:40   #97
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
Well do not go to workshops which use GTD. The manual clearly states which grade to be used. Its best to check with the workshop which oil to use.
When I went to Ayush, I asked them which oil, and they said mobil super 1000.
But I keep hearing rumors that Ayush will be shut down.
As for customer support manager, you can ask him if the owners manual is wrong.
- He did say that support manual is incorrect and old, since they are printed in batches hence the error has been carried forward.

The sad part is that this support manager is from TATA, Mr. Karun Grover and sits in Gurgaon Office.

Only when I insisted that GTD is not as per ther specification listed out, he relented and said that he will check and revert back. He hasn't so far.
Old 21st July 2009, 15:59   #98
BHPian

Slime Powerspair - 48 Piece Kit Tire Repair Kit

I need suggestions from all you on the below mentioned product esp. Slime Tire Sealent, I can live without compressor. Are they worth it or do we have any place get these locally?

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Safari Dicor 2.2 GX Post Delivery Expereince-slime2.jpg  

Old 21st July 2009, 16:01   #99
Team-BHP Support

vivek I ordered slime, and its on its way. Will be filling it in as soon as I get the tires changed. You can contact sideways at chennai for direct delivery.
Other option is Ride on. you can get it done in Lajpat nagar for 7200 for 4 tires(all inclusive application etc.,)
Old 21st July 2009, 16:14   #100
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
vivek I ordered slime, and its on its way. Will be filling it in as soon as I get the tires changed. You can contact sideways at chennai for direct delivery.
Other option is Ride on. you can get it done in Lajpat nagar for 7200 for 4 tires(all inclusive application etc.,)
Tanveer - any idea how much to put in each tyre?

Rs.7200 for 4 tires sounds very expensive, this site is offering 1 ltr can for about Rs 1800/- and for abt 5k, it has air compressor plus repair kit as well.

I am confused, I am checking 20north for delivery as of now, I have ordered car polish and should be delivered in a week or so. If it works as they promise, then I would probably order Slime from them.
Old 21st July 2009, 20:31   #101
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I seem to be getting a hang of it and it seems that email to your contact Sanjay did the trick. Many Thanks !

And as I speak, I also received an email from Automobile Sterling with the screenshot of app showing that vehicle is registered in TATA CRM now.
You should thank them for it, build a relationship going forward, I added no value. Just my 2 cents.
Old 21st July 2009, 21:16   #102
Senior - BHPian

Vivek,

Good to note that yours issues are getting solved, one after another. Hope they all end soon.

(PS: are there any remaining now? All done right?)
Old 21st July 2009, 22:20   #103
Senior - BHPian

Now you can start enjoying the beast without bothering for anything else.
Old 21st July 2009, 23:10   #104
BHPian

I don't have anymore issues (atleast major), I still need to sort as where to get my next service done, I have been strongly recommended Sterling Automobile by everyone esp TATA guys, and I am hoping based on the worst experience with them pre-delivery, delivery and post-delivery - The key ppl would have been santizied enough ..fingers crossed.

I will go for next service and then decide if issues are finally closed. I have some minor problems, rubber thingys dropping from doors and back of the vehicle. front ac vent popping out etc.

But for the time being, I have no issues and I am enjoying driving safari. Only if and i.e. BIG IF - TATA guys would be have been little more responsive and considerate - I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH OVERALL BUYING AND OWNING EXPERIENCE SO FAR. They are still crude/insenstive in their dealings, and their dealers only imbibe the dealings of their masters.

Thank you so much guys for all your support. I would be going for Sliming and dampening my vehicle soon, and will post my experience.

Cheers
Old 24th July 2009, 11:45   #105
BHPian

Congrats on your buy. Lovely color combination, but you will have to be extra careful to keep it that way. Anyway I bought my beast a few days back and hope that I dont face issues as mentioned in this thread.
I too want to get the sound dampening pads for my ride. Will ask TASS next time I go, but doubt them having it as they don't even have basic accesories in store.
In the meanwhile ride your bull and enjoy to the max.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks