Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 8th July 2009, 16:26   #106
Senior - BHPian

Spals, Airbags & AutoAC is available in Emotion pack only.

Do check the Fiat Punto India site: Fiat Punto
Old 8th July 2009, 16:40   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
Thats mate. These pics have already been tweaked in PS. Not heavily though. I did try to get into photography a little seriously (professionally) but nothing worked. There is no place for beginners here.
You could try some stills with the sunset in the backdrop of a football ground or some place veyr empty, that would make a very good profile picture of your First love Punto
Old 8th July 2009, 17:39   #108
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
2.When will those Lemons come off the front grill?Will they let them dry off till one can make a pickle out of it?
3.Lastly will you also be tieing that golden sash (supposedly a holy sash) arounf the Steering (for an holy spin) or on the rear view mirror for a (Golden Horizon behind)?

All these questions because now you own a Italian beauty and you gotta give some Italian charm to it and not spoil the Indian way....lol
Hi Hillram,

I haven't checked if someone has imparted an 'FYI' to you on the 3rd statement above, but let me do so. The golden &red/other colors sash, as you have put within braces, is indeed a holy sash. It's wrapped around/tied to a preferred part of any vehicle, for it to be blessed and ply safely on the roads [this 'sash' for ex: comes from the fame'd Mahalakshmi temple in Mumbai and several other temples across India], akin to an idol of any diety being placed on dash/console.

Doing the above does not 'spoil' the car in any way, Indian or not. Neither is it shameful. There isn't any offense taken on your statement above, but wanted to share this with you. Unless you're already aware and were merely kidding around.
Old 8th July 2009, 18:05   #109
BHPian

Dude you ve got a real good instinct for photography man. Loved each n every pic in your post. Sorry cant stop stealing some pics off your thread.

And cheers to you for owning a real nice car to run around anywhere anytime with real low cost due to diesel. You will definitely love it driving around. When i bought my Swift DDiS, i did 33000 kms in the first 7 months. You ll love the economy of the diesel engine. Now that we share the same hearts in our cars
Old 8th July 2009, 18:37   #110
BHPian

Congrats on the red hot hatch ! Excellent Pictures .
The photos are awesome, sure to bring in more Punto sales.
Old 8th July 2009, 18:51   #111
BHPian

RED looks amazing on punto.congrats on your ride and happy puntoing.The photos are so nice and it find a place in my desktop and yeah good luck with your photography. These are real good brochure stuffs
Old 8th July 2009, 18:59   #112
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spals View Post
I have a small doubt regarding the Punto Emotion and Emotion Pack. Carwale website says Emotion Pack = Emotion + Air Bags+ Blue & Me + Alloy Wheels + Auto AC whereas the TATA dealer confirms even after repeatedly asking that Emotion Pack = Emotion + Blue & Me + Alloy wheels only. Airbags and Auto AC are available in Emotion too. Please clarify.
AAC and Airbags are available in only Emotion pack. Emotion does not come with them. To solve all your doubts, why dont you just walk to the showroom and pick up the brochure? It contains all the details. You can educate those brainless dealer people about what products they are selling. Will be fun to watch their expressions then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2u View Post
You could try some stills with the sunset in the backdrop of a football ground or some place veyr empty, that would make a very good profile picture of your First love Punto
Sounds dreamy! Find me a nice green patched football ground or buy me and my punto free tickets somewhere abroad and I will happily carry my camera along

Quote:
Originally Posted by srikant View Post
Dude you ve got a real good instinct for photography man. Loved each n every pic in your post. Sorry cant stop stealing some pics off your thread.

And cheers to you for owning a real nice car to run around anywhere anytime with real low cost due to diesel. You will definitely love it driving around. When i bought my Swift DDiS, i did 33000 kms in the first 7 months. You ll love the economy of the diesel engine. Now that we share the same hearts in our cars
Sadly I think I pushed my baby a little too much. I decided to be a little gentle on her from now. 2-2.5k rpm shifts. Thanks to the tata buggers who told no **** about running in or did they provide a damn manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dine View Post
Congrats on the red hot hatch ! Excellent Pictures .
The photos are awesome, sure to bring in more Punto sales.
Looks like the pics are brainwashing everyone into forgeting about the recession stage and thinking of buying a hot red GP. Muhahaha!
Old 8th July 2009, 19:10   #113
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Looks like the pics are brainwashing everyone into forgeting about the recession stage and thinking of buying a hot red GP. Muhahaha!
I was thinking about the black one (no need to paint door handles and OVRM).
But drooling at your pictures iam having second third forth thoughts
Old 8th July 2009, 19:33   #114
Senior - BHPian

Lovely snaps

Hi furioussphinx,

Excellent photos there of a wonderful hatchback. Enjoy your ownership and drive safe. Keep them photos coming. It's a visual treat

Old 8th July 2009, 21:53   #115
BHPian

Very Professional Pics

Awesome pics man. Are you a professional photographer or is this because of a very good camera?
Old 8th July 2009, 22:20   #116
Senior - BHPian

Sagar Brilliant Pics. Enjoy ur new beauty. I think the black grille looks neater on red GP. I think you mentioned FE of around 12. Kinda decent . Do keep us updated. Cheers. And awaiting more drool pics from your side.
Old 8th July 2009, 22:57   #117
Distinguished - BHPian

This car will look equally stunning in yellow as it does in red. Fiat probably intends that color as a "refresh" when the time comes for a cosmetic upgrade.
Old 8th July 2009, 23:09   #118
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
This car will look equally stunning in yellow as it does in red. Fiat probably intends that color as a "refresh" when the time comes for a cosmetic upgrade.
I agree. It will definitely look stunning in yellow.
Old 9th July 2009, 00:27   #119
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftagain View Post
Awesome pics man. Are you a professional photographer or is this because of a very good camera?
No I am just a hobby photography trying to get into it preofessionally but no luck sadly.

Guys, I drove as SEDATELY as sedate can be today. Did all gear shifts at ~1.8k rpm and my final FE of the day is 18.2kmpl. Great in my opinion. Traveled about 100kms in bumper to bumper traffic and on the outer ring road too.
Old 9th July 2009, 00:28   #120
BHPian

Quote:
Here you go

Will be posting a B&W version of it tonight. So check that out too.
Congratulations! That's a beautiful shot. Where was it?

Most Viewed