Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 5th July 2012, 20:09   #121
Senior - BHPian

Re: Black SX4 Zxi booked. Update: delivery taken, and car being put through its paces

Closing in on 50000kms. I think with a new set of tyres, and some denting/painting jobs, it will be as good as new. Has never let me down till now apart from minor niggles. Such a huge difference from my previous vehicle (an Indica)!

Only issue is the petrol cost. But kms covered have come down due to change in daughter's school. So now it is more manageable.
Old 10th July 2012, 15:34   #122
Senior - BHPian

Re: Black SX4 Zxi booked. Update: delivery taken, and car being put through its paces

nice Nilanjan, I am alsmot at 65K now, and SX4 had gone to some really tough places in Himalayas, including twice to Ladakh.

With 4 year warranty over, I am planning for few minor mods now
Old 10th July 2012, 15:42   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilanjanray View Post
Closing in on 50000kms. I think with a new set of tyres, and some denting/painting jobs, it will be as good as new. Has never let me down till now apart from minor niggles. Such a huge difference from my previous vehicle (an Indica)!

Only issue is the petrol cost. But kms covered have come down due to change in daughter's school. So now it is more manageable.
I guess it is high time for the new tyres. I got mine changed after 54K kms. My Black SX4 still looks new for a 5 year vehicle and the drive is now a little better in terms of comfort and road noise post the tyre change.
Old 17th May 2015, 13:05   #124
Senior - BHPian

Sold the vehicle

Sold the SX4 after 96000 km. It has been replaced by a Honda City.

So long...
Old 18th May 2015, 12:15   #125
Senior - BHPian

Re: Sold the vehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilanjanray View Post
Sold the SX4 after 96000 km. It has been replaced by a Honda City.

So long...
Dear nilanjanray,
I own SX4 Zxi of 2011 and I have few queries for you:

How much re-sale value shall I expect for SX4 Zxi, after 6 years of careful use and maintenance with around 70-75K on the odo, in your opinion?

Did you not consider Ciaz / Verna / Ecosport while purchasing a new car? Any specific reason / drawback for preferring ANHC over these cars?
Old 18th May 2015, 13:32   #126
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul Bhalgat View Post
Dear nilanjanray,
I own SX4 Zxi of 2011 and I have few queries for you:

How much re-sale value shall I expect for SX4 Zxi, after 6 years of careful use and maintenance with around 70-75K on the odo, in your opinion?

Did you not consider Ciaz / Verna / Ecosport while purchasing a new car? Any specific reason / drawback for preferring ANHC over these cars?
Not sure about resale price. Check with Carwale etc. SX4 petrol doesn't have good resale value. We got an exchange offer through the dealer Might have got a better price if I had sold through the forum or car portal.

We considered the Verna. Chose the City over the Verna because it felt a little better over rough roads, and overall smoother. Besides, my wife had already decided on the City, that was that. It's her car, umpire's decision is final.

I already have a 4x4 Fortuner, so didn't consider other SUVs.
nilanjanray is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed