Team-BHP - Booked a Linea Diesel Emotion PK (Flamenco Red)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Booked a Linea Diesel Emotion PK (Flamenco Red) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/62265-booked-linea-diesel-emotion-pk-flamenco-red.html)

Hi friends,

It all started with my engagement. I wanted to move on to a midsize car from my Indica V2 DLS after marriage. I was kind of settled on Ford Fiesta for a while till i started reading these forums. I was in US for last 3 years and was not aware of the indian market. The moment i saw the Linea threads from different owners i started to :D crave for Linea. My decision was finalised within a week period time. I changed my mind from Fiesta to Linea .

Some will find it crazy, but i didnt even went for a test drive till now due to lack of time, but has already booked the car stupid:. I checked all the reviews and went to the showroom to check the interiors and exteriors. it was not a tough decision at all for me.Regarding the ride quality and the engine reliability, i believe in FIAT. I know some service engineers in tata motors and hence i am not bothered about After Sales Service. Having driven an indica for last 5 years i am pretty sure i can extract the max out of this car.

Everyone in my family didnt even know when i told that such car existed. They all were against me going for Linea when i said i want it. I just said to all of them "PLEASE GO, HAVE A LOOK AND THEN COMMENT". As i expected i got an unanimous decision. Everyone said I agree with you. So i got a full house support to book this car.

Thanks to all the Linea owners in this thread for guiding through all the pro's and con's of this car. I am getting married on Sep 2nd and have asked to deliver the car just around that time. I will post the pics and reviews once i get hold of the italian beauty.

Also i will soon be asking for guidance regarding some intial accessories selection and processes to you all.

Congrats MSK on both fronts - marriage and the Linea.

Congrats MSK. Please make sure you pay enough attention to the wife and not get distracted with the Linealol:

Congrats Kapoor,
Both for your new addition.(New Car and New Wife lol:)
Yep another Fiat Linea from Chennai.

Congrats Kapoor, May Linea and wifey bring you luck:D.

P.S. : Please use only 2 smileys per post.

Congrats on both fronts.

By the way your excitement shows with the number of smileys ( ;) exceeded the limit of 2)

Congrats MSK, on your engagement to two costliest possessions a man can have (apart from home)

enjoy your life, drive safe

Thanks friends. Sorry about the smileys.... i got over excited... I am not able to edit the post now!!!!! please let me know how to edit?

Congrats MSK on both fronts

New Linea+New Wife= admiration guaranteed:)

Congratulations!

Congrats MSK on two new beauties!

Whats with you chennai boys hoarding up all lineas! :D

Just kidding
Congrats MSK, from one linea owner to another!

Congratulations MSK. How you are going to balance between Linea, new family member and t-bhp? We find it hard to resist visiting t-bhp maximum time and rest is driving Linea!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nehamit (Post 1399396)
Congratulations MSK. How you are going to balance between Linea, new family member and t-bhp? We find it hard to resist visiting t-bhp maximum time and rest is driving Linea!

Couldn't have said it better !

Your are spot on, Dr Amit :D

MSK - Take care. Both - TBHP & Linea are like addictions :D

Congratulations MSK.

Quote:

"PLEASE GO, HAVE A LOOK AND THEN COMMENT".
That was a nice move. :)