Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st July 2009, 18:10   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffHanger View Post
@vinz

Dude, it will be of great help if you can let me know exactly the accessories and discounts you got.
Corporate discount - 6000/-
Accessories - mudflaps, matts, ganesha idle and perfume

Last edited by ~~VinZ~~ : 31st July 2009 at 18:12.
Old 31st July 2009, 18:19   #17
BHPian

I believe SBI will give you loan for On The Road price of the car where as others usually give loans on Ex-Showroom.

There would be more paper work and loan can take a bit of time. If you want faster loan, try their Personal Banking branches - they can get it done quickly.
Old 31st July 2009, 18:21   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatpower View Post
I believe SBI will give you loan for On The Road price of the car where as others usually give loans on Ex-Showroom.

There would be more paper work and loan can take a bit of time. If you want faster loan, try their Personal Banking branches - they can get it done quickly.

Yes, they give loan for 85% of hte on-road price but it will take minimum 20 days i heard.

How does the personal banking branches work? faster?
Old 31st July 2009, 18:27   #19
BHPian

I have an account in Personal Banking SBI branch. These are smaller branches, usually in residential areas. They are extremely fast, courteous and professional. I am not sure if they will give a loan without having an account, but its worth checking. Go on SBI website and check the PB branch close to your area.
Old 31st July 2009, 18:32   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatpower View Post
I have an account in Personal Banking SBI branch. These are smaller branches, usually in residential areas. They are extremely fast, courteous and professional. I am not sure if they will give a loan without having an account, but its worth checking. Go on SBI website and check the PB branch close to your area.

Thanks fot the info dude. I shall check near to my area.
Old 31st July 2009, 19:05   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~VinZ~~ View Post
Accessories - mudflaps, matts, ganesha idle and perfume
You got this free?
Old 31st July 2009, 20:14   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
You got this free?
Yes, free.

Is that too much or too less? This is how hte showroom offered me and i didint have to talk too much for this.
Old 2nd August 2009, 10:38   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Yes, free.

Is that too much or too less? This is how hte showroom offered me and i didint have to talk too much for this.
You are lucky! I have managed to get NOTHING free.
Old 3rd August 2009, 11:38   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
You are lucky! I have managed to get NOTHING free.
Nothing free? That is not fair, they should atleast give you basic accessories.
Old 10th August 2009, 16:47   #25
BHPian

Should i take "Sarv Suraksha plus" from HDFC. i am taking the loan from HDFC and the guy asked me to go for this too.
Old 14th August 2009, 18:29   #26
BHPian

Arriving Soon.......

If everything goes smooth, then i am getting my BLACK beauty this weekend. Cant explain how excited i am right now.

Watch this space guys.....
Old 15th August 2009, 09:35   #27
BHPian

Quote:
If everything goes smooth, then i am getting my BLACK beauty this weekend. Cant explain how excited i am right now.

Watch this space guys.....
Great Vinz..Me too getting excited to see your Black beauty. Please do post lots of pics and a detailed buying experience and ownership review as soon as u get hands on it..
Friendly advice -> Make sure that there are no scratches on your GP's Black exteriors and make a thorough Pre-registration/delivery inspection.
Thanks..

- Vish
Old 16th August 2009, 12:19   #28

Vinz ,

As excited as you are to see the pics of your Black beauty.

I too have booked a red Punto in Prerana and has been promised delivery by August 25.
Old 17th August 2009, 14:19   #29
BHPian

The HDFC people screwed up my plans. They are truly the most irresponsible people i have seen.

WDNESDAY: Everything is done sir. Yhe only part pending is the permanent address verification in kerala.

THURSDAY: We are waiting for response from kerala counter part. The status shows in progress.

By thursday evening my dad told me they already finished it wednesday evening. I called up and spoke to hte the guy who did the verification. he said everything is over from their side.

I called the HDFC people and asked what is taking so long? Ans: The status is still In progress sir.

FRIDAY: I was so frustrated, so i called up and blasted the lady from CS (Prabhu) who promised me evetything in 3 days and the executive (Murali) who is acting irresponsible. By after noon she told me everything is done now and i will have it settled by 4 PM.

Called up Murali and Prabhu at 4PM: Sir our manager said he will call you so wait. Waited for hour and called them again. "Sir he did not call you? please call him up in his cell". Called up manager (prakash) and the response is "The bangalore address verification is not over the verification team said "door was locked".

i could not stop my anger and took everything on him for being irresponsible manager.

He promised a call by monday morning and settle everything.

MONDAY: Murali called: "sir till what time you will be home" "I will be till 12". The next thing he said "Sir we will need electricity bill of your kerala address as a proof.

i was like "what the heck". I said i cannot get him that. And not one came for house verification till 12.

Called up Prakash (manager) at 1:00 PM. he response was "As you are a bachelor we will need permanent address proof" I asked him why they could not inform all these when i submitted document and why everything now. He said HE DID NOT KNOW THAT. mark that cuz he is the manager. Now i am waiting for his call back.

What do i do? I am all screwed up in head now.

is there any way i can escalate this? Does anyone know any higher officials in HDFC? How to reach Complaints manager????
Old 17th August 2009, 14:52   #30
BHPian

Quote:
The HDFC people screwed up my plans. They are truly the most irresponsible people i have seen.
Well. I completely understand what it feels like.

Patience, pays well I have heard! But looks like recession!

Anyways each day you are getting closer by a day.
All the best. I too am awaiting my baby Epk Red MJD.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks