Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2009, 17:34   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~VinZ~~ View Post
The HDFC people screwed up my plans. They are truly the most irresponsible people i have seen.
This is not specific to any bank. There are umpteen examples of executives/managers screwing up things. In my case, they had colllected all documents asked, but later through the loan process, they decide that they need my marriage certificate(Wife was a guarantor). I think there are no norms for these, they take whatever documents they can lay their hands on, so that they can screw you in any which way, if you happen to default. Have you ever read through the documents that you sign for the loan? Better not, it is scary !!

I wonder how the defaulter's getaway, looking at the way the Bank deals with a loan.

All said and done, the executive dealing with my case was a nice chap, he hurried things at his end as much as he could. His name is Karthik, if you want to know.
Old 19th August 2009, 19:18   #32
BHPian

Any updates VinZ? Has everything been resolved peacefully? When are you expecting your black beauty? Please keep us all updated with the developments.
Thanks.

- Vish
Old 24th August 2009, 16:19   #33
BHPian

Vinz dude, any updates? interested in the final deal u got ..
Old 27th August 2009, 14:42   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishwask82 View Post
Any updates VinZ? Has everything been resolved peacefully? When are you expecting your black beauty? Please keep us all updated with the developments.
Thanks.

- Vish
Peacefull. Everything has been resolved finally and the black beauty is driving home tomorrow.

Her naming ceremony is going on now with RTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuttapan View Post
This is not specific to any bank. There are umpteen examples of executives/managers screwing up things. In my case, they had colllected all documents asked, but later through the loan process, they decide that they need my marriage certificate(Wife was a guarantor). I think there are no norms for these, they take whatever documents they can lay their hands on, so that they can screw you in any which way, if you happen to default. Have you ever read through the documents that you sign for the loan? Better not, it is scary !!

I wonder how the defaulter's getaway, looking at the way the Bank deals with a loan.

All said and done, the executive dealing with my case was a nice chap, he hurried things at his end as much as he could. His name is Karthik, if you want to know.
HDFC really tried to play me. The interest rate offered was 10% and till hte loan was approved they didint change their word. But just after the loan was approved the manager says they can not give me 10% and it will be 10.5%.

Stupid they thought i will just accept that if they tell me at the end because my car was almost here. I told them to cancel the loan and i will be charging a case against hdfc and the manager for cheating. The next day the executive calls and tells me they agreed for 10% and also i will have to take HDFC insurance.

I agreed for HDFC ergo if only they give me for 12800/- premium (as i have bajaj allianz quote for 12863/- Thanks for Amogh) and gave him a cheque for the same amount. Now after all the formalities are over the insurance girl said they will not be able to give for 12800 and it will be 13800 (95% IDV) and none of the other insurance company will give below that and for 100% IDV.

I cancelled that and called the bajaj allianz fellow milon and he send his person and everything was done fast.

That means i got 10% interest loan without taking their insurance and i am happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcruiser View Post
Vinz dude, any updates? interested in the final deal u got ..
Everything is done. Car will be coming tomorrow and this weekend is completely dedicated to her. My brother is coming down (photographer) so she would be modelling over the weekend and you all can expect some pics by sometime next week if she leaves me free.

I shall update all the details of deals sooooon.
Old 27th August 2009, 15:33   #35
BHPian

Heartiest congratulations buddy! Looking forward to the snaps.
Old 27th August 2009, 15:46   #36
BHPian

Congrats and Drive safe. So as i understand your brother is a photographer, we can expect some mindblowing snaps in this thread. Awaiting for the snaps buddy.
Old 27th August 2009, 16:12   #37
BHPian

Congrats Vinod !!!

Finally .. you are getting your baby. Enjoy her brother .. and drive safe !!

Can't wait to see the pics !!
Old 27th August 2009, 18:40   #38
BHPian

Congrats VinZ!! I am very happy for you as everything is settled peacefully but with some delay that makes your buying experience more interesting..Awaiting your detailed review of black beauty deal and a lot of pics ..

Drive safe brother..

- Vish
Old 28th August 2009, 09:42   #39
BHPian

Congrats Vinz ... Enjoy the new bold drive.

Reading your initial plight with Concorde, i feel you just moved to Prerana with haste. You have not mentioned how many times you had visited Concorde before dropping them.
What I see is you just kept calling them for answers which you did not get. A couple of visits to Concorde would have answered all you queries instead of phone calls. I don't mean to say they have the best salesman, but what I feel is when a person is spending 7L/-Rs why does he depend on phone calls. Is in't Personal contact important. Hope you are getting the point.

After reading your comments, the final impression is Concorde people are useless and irresponsible.

I My case, On my 3rd visit everyone there new why I was in their office and was attended immediately. You know what - My punto arrived in there stock yard a week before I could send them the purchase order.

(Sorry could reply earlier as my t-bhp membership was still pending)
Old 28th August 2009, 10:58   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~VinZ~~ View Post

I shall update all the details of deals sooooon.
Yes, please! I need to know the EMI you are paying for the loan - want to check if it makes sense for me to go with a bank loan or use my company car scheme (company leased car)
Old 28th August 2009, 12:30   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayr View Post
Heartiest congratulations buddy! Looking forward to the snaps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanitha View Post
Congrats and Drive safe. So as i understand your brother is a photographer, we can expect some mindblowing snaps in this thread. Awaiting for the snaps buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoghchaphalkar View Post
Congrats Vinod !!!

Finally .. you are getting your baby. Enjoy her brother .. and drive safe !!

Can't wait to see the pics !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishwask82 View Post
Congrats VinZ!! I am very happy for you as everything is settled peacefully but with some delay that makes your buying experience more interesting..Awaiting your detailed review of black beauty deal and a lot of pics ..

Drive safe brother..

- Vish
Thanks a lot people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by divx View Post
Congrats Vinz ... Enjoy the new bold drive.

Reading your initial plight with Concorde, i feel you just moved to Prerana with haste. You have not mentioned how many times you had visited Concorde before dropping them.
What I see is you just kept calling them for answers which you did not get. A couple of visits to Concorde would have answered all you queries instead of phone calls. I don't mean to say they have the best salesman, but what I feel is when a person is spending 7L/-Rs why does he depend on phone calls. Is in't Personal contact important. Hope you are getting the point.

After reading your comments, the final impression is Concorde people are useless and irresponsible.

I My case, On my 3rd visit everyone there new why I was in their office and was attended immediately. You know what - My punto arrived in there stock yard a week before I could send them the purchase order.

(Sorry could reply earlier as my t-bhp membership was still pending)

I visited concorde almost 3 times and the response was bad though my enquiries were as a serious buyer. i was depending on phone calls after wards cuz i cannot go there all the time for some details. i dont like irresponsiblity at all and i seriously hate when someone do not respect or treat a customer well... I would have done the same thing if i am buying something for 10,000/-

I am not saying prerana kept their word 100% and delivered me as promised BUT i felt they were more serious and responsible people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcruiser View Post
Yes, please! I need to know the EMI you are paying for the loan - want to check if it makes sense for me to go with a bank loan or use my company car scheme (company leased car)
Soon
Old 31st August 2009, 11:16   #42
BHPian

I am puntoing around .

I will be back soon with pictures and my small report. Oooohooo she is calling me again, bye bye
Old 31st August 2009, 15:29   #43
BHPian

Congrats

Hey Vinz

Heartiest Congratulations and eagerly awaiting your detailed report and snaps. Punto in black would be awesome. Please make our day.
Old 31st August 2009, 21:15   #44
BHPian

Congrats Vinz. Good on you to not get phasaoed by HDFC chap. Do load up pics.
Old 31st August 2009, 21:27   #45
Senior - BHPian

congrats Vinz. Saw a Punto in grey color yesterday, gleaming in the sunshine. Nice car.

What are your plans for the new beauty. may be new shoes or tints

Enjoy

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks