Team-BHP - Booked my Hip-Hop Black Punto Emotion Pack. EDIT : Delivery taken
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Booked my Hip-Hop Black Punto Emotion Pack. EDIT : Delivery taken (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/62671-booked-my-hip-hop-black-punto-emotion-pack-edit-delivery-taken.html)

Here it goes,

1) Took test drive of both diesel and petrol from concorde motors a week ago.
2) I was already confused on taking disel or petrol and the test drive increased my confusion.
3) Finally after so many suggestions here i decided to go for diesel.
4) Did not want any compromise on accessories and features so went for Emotion pack.
5) After feeling the pathetic customer care from concorde i decided to go with prerana for booking. The concorde sales guy did not return my call back both times when i asked him about corporate offer. And both times he kept me on hold like he is doing some favour to me. I hate these kinda behaviours so i cut off concorde.

I read pretty good comments here for prerana in sarjapur road so called em up and surprisingly they were very helpful.

6) Went there by after noon 3:00 Pm and paid an amount of 25k for booking my beauty. clap:yippieeeeee finally i made my mind

On road price: 7,29857 (incl life time tax + insurance + extended warranty + regn)

provided me a Corporate offer: 6000/- (my company is listed in A)and basic accessories like mud flaps, mats, ganesha and perfume. .

7)Now comes the loan part. i am opting for a loan for 5.5 lac and here is what the tata finance scheme had to offer (AXIS) with 5% pre closure charges.

Fiance amount 550000
Margin amount 64331
LMF 3700 (what is this???)
insurance 17927 (their price, i sahll check with bajaj)
road tax 87849
regn charges 4750
extended warranty 5000

Tenor EMI
36 17721/-
48 13960/-
60 11720/-

So if i go for 30 months then,

183557 + 1st EMI 17721 + (35 x 17721)

Now here are my questions
- what is LMF?
- how good is the loan deal from AXIS?
- Does it come with 5 alloys or 4 alloys??

8) i have got the quote from Bajaj alliance just now. At first he kept 5% depreciated value and when i told him clearly i nee 100% as i know lot of people who got the same.

This is what he finally gave me

100% vehicle value covered i.e., 614331/-
Insurance quote 13807/-

Coverages:
1) Owner driver - 2 lacks
2) each occupant - 2 lacks
3) paid driver - 50000/-
4) 3rd party property damage - 7.5 lacks
5) 3rd person death/disability - unlimited

At first he told me 14,900/- but when i insisted for price in 13k range he told me that he had put "PA unnamed coverages for 2 lacks" in my insurance which would be lesser or not there with my friends who got. True?

Whoever got from bajaj allianz, what is the price you got for and does coverages same?

But finally the quote he gave with PA un-named is 13807 for 100% vehicle value (ex showroom)

I am shopping around for loan right now. any help? please:

Congrats Vinz,

Good Color Choice.My Fav. color.
Enjoy and Drive safe :)

Congrats Vinz. Black is the my all time favorite color as far as cars are concerned.

Keep us updated on your loan shopping.

Almost all banks giving me 10.5%
which comes to 17721 as EMI for 36 months.

But only SBI will give 8% first year and then 10% 2nd and 3rd year. And HDFC said they can never match with SBI agree:

Banks i spoke to till now
HDFC - 3% preclosure
corporation bank - no preclosure charges
AXIS - 5% preclosure
SBI - Forgot what they said. 2% i guess.

SBI is know for slow procesing and the minimum time given is 1 week.

For HDFC i have to take insurance from bajaj allianz thru them and they quoted me the same price quoted by bajaj which is 13807 (Damn i should have told them 12k, it jus came out of my mouth)

PNB and CBI - pending to talk

i am confused, big time:Frustrati

Congrats Vinz. You join the BOLD club.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~~VinZ~~ (Post 1409111)

But only SBI will give 8% first year and then 10% 2nd and 3rd year. And

If I remember correctly, 8% in first year and 10% later on is meant for home loans. I do not know if they have a flexible car loan facility. SBI does have a exhaustive document list and are slow to boot. In my personal experience, all nationalised banks excluding PNB are more friendly when it comes to EMI payment. Check out any bank that is advertising like crazy (Union Bank Of India for one). Such banks will process loans faster and will be flexible as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~~VinZ~~ (Post 1409111)
Almost all banks giving me 10.5%
which comes to 17721 as EMI for 36 months.

But only SBI will give 8% first year and then 10% 2nd and 3rd year. And HDFC said they can never match with SBI agree:

Banks i spoke to till now
HDFC - 3% preclosure
corporation bank - no preclosure charges
AXIS - 5% preclosure
SBI - Forgot what they said. 2% i guess.

For HDFC i have to take insurance from bajaj allianz thru them and they quoted me the same price quoted by bajaj which is 13807 (Damn i should have told them 12k, it jus came out of my mouth)

PNB and CBI - pending to talk

i am confused, big time:Frustrati

Congrats.

And for me SBT gave me a loan within 36 hours.

lakhs /lacs right?

corporation bank approved my loan within 2 days. their is 11% flat(and no processing or pre-closure charges)

congrats on the car... and happy puntoing..
but seriously i have not seen a single punto or jazz in b'lore.(maybe i stay too much in office)

Congrats Vinz !!

I think Black would be one of the best colour on Punto, Do Post pics of your beauty once you lay your hands on it

I am also in the same dilemma as you are,to decide between the petrol and diesel emotion pack..ave to test drive the diesel for a decision.

what is the delivery time promised by your dealer?

Quote:

Originally Posted by NutsNBolts (Post 1409120)
Congrats Vinz. You join the BOLD club.

If I remember correctly, 8% in first year and 10% later on is meant for home loans. I do not know if they have a flexible car loan facility.

Thanks a lot. They have this flexible loan facility for car also. I spoke to them already.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 1409121)
Congrats.

And for me SBT gave me a loan within 36 hours.

lakhs /lacs right?

Thanks a lot.
just a typo, jkdas. Out of excitement lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by madhukar_n (Post 1409132)
corporation bank approved my loan within 2 days. their is 11% flat(and no processing or pre-closure charges)

congrats on the car... and happy puntoing..
but seriously i have not seen a single punto or jazz in b'lore.(maybe i stay too much in office)

Corporation offered me 10.5 %. I have account there for last 6 years.

I have started seeing a lot of JAZZ and some puntos on road now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by islahuddin (Post 1409134)
Congrats Vinz !!

I think Black would be one of the best colour on Punto, Do Post pics of your beauty once you lay your hands on it

I am also in the same dilemma as you are,to decide between the petrol and diesel emotion pack..ave to test drive the diesel for a decision.

what is the delivery time promised by your dealer?

Sarjapur prerana motors promised me a delivery in 10 days time. clap:

Too perfect to be a co-incidence, I just walked out for smoke and saw a black punto. Looked smokkkkiiinnnggggg hawwwwt , came back, logged into t-bhp and I find your thread again a black one.

Congrats pal, am sure she will be a head turner in black.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 1409325)
Too perfect to be a co-incidence, I just walked out for smoke and saw a black punto. Looked smokkkkiiinnnggggg hawwwwt , came back, logged into t-bhp and I find your thread again a black one.

Congrats pal, am sure she will be a head turner in black.

Thanks a loot dude. cant wait to bring her home :)

She definite is going to be a head turner for sure. Punto itself can catch a lot of eyes and now the black color will be stunning. I am yet to see black punto but i just love hte color and been wanting to own one for a very looong time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~~VinZ~~ (Post 1408916)
Here it goes,
i have got the quote from Bajaj alliance just now. At first he kept 5% depreciated value and when i told him clearly i nee 100% as i know lot of people who got the same.

Hi,

Can you PM me the contact details of the Bajaj Allianz agent? I have booked a Punto too (red, Diesel emotion pk) and when I called up Bajaj Allianz's call centre they gave me a quote for 18K - more than what the Prerana guys were quoting.

Thanks!

Spoke to bank Of india customer care and know what.

They are giving loans for 8.5% interest rate. I was like wooow.

The EMI is 3156/lac for 3 years. But when i spoke to the brach person here in JBNagar he was quite rude to me. He told me he cannot give me loan as i do not an account there and i should have an account first and afther some transactions he will let me take loan.

The customer service people told me a different story. They said when i take loan the account will be opened automatically. Now the woooow has gone down and i see a less chance of getting a loan from there.

@vinz

Dude, it will be of great help if you can let me know exactly the accessories and discounts you got.