Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2010, 02:40   #541
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klub Class View Post
You're pretty fast in clocking miles and that's a good reason why I wonder why you chose petrol Linea over the Diesel one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdeepudev View Post
You could have opted for mjd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeash View Post
We could have Opted for the MJD instead.
First of all congrats Binze for raking up the mileage. And yes with that much driving you would have been better off with a MJD. But I gues that has happened because Linea is such a thrill to drive and you would not have foreseen yourself driving so much before the purchase.
Old 31st August 2010, 21:00   #542
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post
I had to wait for a week to get the new Headlamps. Otherwise, FIAT was very cooperative in changing the headlamps free of cost
Binze, happy to inform that my headlamp was also replaced free of cost, without any delay, as they had it in stock. The concorde people was very cooperative throughout.
Old 15th January 2011, 01:01   #543
BHPian

re: Bravo! It’s a Vocal White Linea - Aal Izz Well (Now sold and upgraded to the TJet)

Sold my Linea 1.4 few weeks back and i parted her with the new owner today. Felt so sad seeing her part me with new owner (a Fiat enthusiast). I am happy that she is in safe hands but i am missing her badly....

Reason for sale : Yes; am upgrading to TJet Plus

Will soon update you on TJet+ buying experience in a new thread.

Once a FIATian, always a FIATian.
Old 15th January 2011, 18:40   #544
Senior - BHPian

re: Bravo! It’s a Vocal White Linea - Aal Izz Well (Now sold and upgraded to the TJet)

Let me be the first person to congratulate you on your new car.

I know Fiat cars depreciate faster when contrasted to the Japanese cars! Mind sharing the amount that you got for your old car?

If you have any new pics of your old car, then please share the pics with us.

For sure, I'll be looking forward for your ownership report. Drive safe.
Old 15th January 2011, 18:51   #545
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Wow! Congrats! Yet another Chennai bhpian exchanging a Linea to a Linea!

Was FIRE engine underpowered for your style of driving?

P.S: You can request for Editing the title of this thread.
Old 16th January 2011, 19:13   #546
BHPian

Quote:
Sold my Linea 1.4 few weeks back and i parted her with the new owner today. Felt so sad seeing her part me with new owner (a Fiat enthusiast). I am happy that she is in safe hands but i am missing her badly....

Will soon update you on TJet+ buying experience in a new thread.

Once a FIATian, always a FIATian.
Great.. You will really enjoy the T-Jet +. Expecting your ownership experience report as soon as you take delivery!

Sathya
Old 17th January 2011, 10:32   #547
BHPian

BNZJON,

Congrats for the passionate decision to go for T-Jet plus and hats off for that brave decision to sell a year old Linea!

That goes to show the passion and bond FIAT has developed despite pathetic A.S.S. Imagine what can happen if they really improve their marketing and A.S.S!

Wish you good luck for T-Jet purchase. Keep us posted on buying and ownership experience. It would be worthwhile to open a new thread for T-Jet postings.
Old 6th February 2011, 15:52   #548
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
Wow! Congrats! Yet another Chennai bhpian exchanging a Linea to a Linea!

Was FIRE engine underpowered for your style of driving?

P.S: You can request for Editing the title of this thread.
I wouldn't say it was underpowered.
The 1st and 2nd gear were an irritant in the city. Once you slot her into the 3rd, it's fun to drive. You will never have the underpowered feel.

I booked TJet just for her Power, Acceleration, Punchy Mid Range and love at first test drive.

That moment i wanted to own her but the thought of poor resale for my existing 1.4 NA linea was a deterrent. Poor resale not "fully" because of FIAT but Chennai being a diesel market & everyone wants a diesel car.

After 2 months of desperate lookout for a buyer and a good price, i finally parted her for a good resale value. I would say, as good as anyone would get for a 1.5 year old Honda City or a SX4.

Still i miss her very badly but thats being compensated by bringing the TJet home 2 days back.

Yes; the gorgeous TJet stands majestically in my garage now and am a proud owner of the Jet.

That brings an end to this thread. I will start a new thread for the Jet soon.

Bravo! It’s a Vocal White Linea - Aal Izz Well (Now sold and upgraded to the TJet)-dsc01000.jpg
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks