Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd August 2009, 20:20   #16
BHPian

Congrats Zinc!! Good choice of going for the 1.4 Fire GP but why not the high end version? Anyways HAPPY DRIVING..
Awaiting pics and FE report

- Vish
Old 3rd August 2009, 20:28   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarSalsa View Post
Well mate, the google translation say is like this "New chick in the block" but the real meaning of "Nuova pulcino nel blocco" in Italian comes out to be "new baby chicken is in the block".
No offence but the correct one will be "Nuova bella nel blocco" or "Nuova ragazza nel blocco"

Anyway Zinc, heartiest congratulations for your new car (per tua nuova macchina)

Cheers.
No offence taken carsalsa. It was just an attempt by using encarta. I am no linguist, so there. Thanks for clarification.
Old 3rd August 2009, 22:13   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zincmetal View Post
- should get seat covers,steering cover and sun films done, I have budget of around 12k so thinking of going for Karlsson imitation leather(PU) and 3M, please help me decide.

Thanks everyone for helping me in my quest to buy my first car, I will post some pics tonight.

Congrats Zincmetal on your new aquisition! please go thru my thread for pics of Linea in leather seats and swift in top of the line leather seating. contact sajith @ karllson, refer my name and ask him about the Leather + PU leather combo wherein the seat touching your body is of leather and the rest of Automotive grade faux leather which gives a much better feel.

as regards tint go in for 3M - RE 35, CS 35 or SP 35
Old 3rd August 2009, 22:41   #19

Thanks guys...."New chick on the block" were the exact words....on my first job NCOTB was the acronym to signal the arrival of a new pleasant face on the floor
My budget was about 6 lakhs, emotion pack meant another 65k which was a bit of a stretch, and this being my first car I wanted it to be a little less extravagant...
Pics are not as great as the ones posted by members earlier will take some over the weekend...a couple below...I hope it loads...

I wanted to say "new chick on the block", Google made a "chicken" of it...NCOTB was the acronym we used at my first job to signal a new babe ...
Emotion+ meant another 65k more...this being my first car I wanted it to be a little less extravagant in these times of recession....it's no doubt packed with features and goodies, may be if I were upgrading I would've gone for it.
@Sunilrj
I had called up Karlsson earlier this morning,they quoted 9900(incl tax) for PU make, will call back tomorrow and check for leather+ PU combo, they have not done any Puntos as of today...
Can you also tell me about the best place for 3 M sunfilms in Bangalore, I may go for 50, as I want to keep it a little lighter for night driving...
I dont know how to upload pics will upload after reading through the "how to's" tomorrow....

Last edited by Rehaan : 4th August 2009 at 03:38. Reason: Posts merged. Also please see the thread on "how to upload pictures" in the Announcements Section.
Old 3rd August 2009, 23:48   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zincmetal View Post
I dont know how to upload pics will upload after reading through the "how to's" tomorrow....
Here you go - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...-team-bhp.html
Old 4th August 2009, 06:55   #21
BHPian

Zincmetal, am sure there is a 3M company operated outlet somewhere in bangalore. I am 350 Kms away so am not very sure. you can ask sajith @karllson for details and am sure he will guide you
Old 4th August 2009, 09:03   #22

Some pics taken in a hurry attached, will post few more over the weekend, haven't driven the car since I bought it home, this week is moving soo slow..it's just Tuesday yet...weekend where art thou...
Attached Thumbnails
Nuova pulcino sul blocco..my Punto..-img_7346.jpg  

Nuova pulcino sul blocco..my Punto..-img_7350.jpg  

Old 4th August 2009, 09:14   #23
BHPian

Nice looking car, Punto looks good in Red, I hope you enjoy the weekend with a long drive.
Old 4th August 2009, 12:05   #24
BHPian

I really like the Punto front design, its really refreshing from the other cars and it is very bold.
Old 4th August 2009, 12:59   #25
NIP
Senior - BHPian

Your Mini Maserati looks nice ! Congrats !
Old 4th August 2009, 14:22   #26
BHPian

congratz dude!
punto in red looks hot..!
Old 4th August 2009, 14:25   #27
BHPian

since it has been accepted on this forum that all those who have linea are lineans
will all those who have fiat punto be called as punters
Old 4th August 2009, 15:23   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupinder View Post
since it has been accepted on this forum that all those who have linea are lineans
will all those who have fiat punto be called as punters
Nice one.
Well i think Punter is the right word as most of the guys buying a punto had gambled against the popular perception of not buying a Fiat product due to its image in India.
Old 4th August 2009, 15:41   #29
Senior - BHPian

zincmetal, congrats on your gp purchase, looks stunning in red.first 1.4 petrol on bhp i guess so do keep this thread updating with your reviews and FE figures which lot of people are waiting to hear.
PS. please remove that ribbon from the hood of your italian beauty.
Old 4th August 2009, 15:48   #30

@harry10
Yea definately I have gambled by going against everyone advise...I sincerely wish all of them are proved wrong in about 6 months time and Punto becomes a decent HIT if not a blockbuster..!

Vijay, Yea will remove the ribbons today....and take it for a ride...will update with reviews and FE after this weekend...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks