Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th August 2009, 13:37   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agbenny View Post
Today the dealer called me and informed me the overall discount would be Rs.5050.
The Ex showroom price is Rs.929668 and on Road. Rs. 1038937.

I expected more, (around 10k), Now i need to bargain before getting a fresh invoice.

Thanks guys for letting me know this. What ever saved, it us because of you.
Awesome man, but I am a bit confused now:
You are in Coimbatore, and I guess you are looking at VLX-BSIII. The price for which on the website is mentioned as 924700.
However, the dealer seems to be mentioning 929668.
Did I get the model wrong or the city wrong?
Old 10th August 2009, 14:25   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanmalhotra View Post
Awesome man, but I am a bit confused now:
You are in Coimbatore, and I guess you are looking at VLX-BSIII. The price for which on the website is mentioned as 924700.
However, the dealer seems to be mentioning 929668.
Did I get the model wrong or the city wrong?
I have the same question. The price in the site shows 924700. I will be going to them in couple of days to clarify before I get the final invoice and making payments. I don;t mind writing to M&M to get clarified in this regard.

However, to my surprise, none of Emails from M&M customer care contacted me, and no phone calls back as they promised me. I am but afraid about their support now, this would be crucial after sales, right?
Old 10th August 2009, 18:07   #33
BHPian

Quote:
I have the same question. The price in the site shows 924700. I will be going to them in couple of days to clarify before I get the final invoice and making payments. I don;t mind writing to M&M to get clarified in this regard.

However, to my surprise, none of Emails from M&M customer care contacted me, and no phone calls back as they promised me. I am but afraid about their support now, this would be crucial after sales, right?
Well, my experience was completely the opposite, I sent the email from my office account. Typically they treat cases like mine as "corporate" customers (though I am sure I don't behave like one ). Did you try sending from office account ?
Old 10th August 2009, 21:14   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Well, my experience was completely the opposite, I sent the email from my office account. Typically they treat cases like mine as "corporate" customers (though I am sure I don't behave like one ). Did you try sending from office account ?
Well, I used my Gmail address - mentioned my phone and address. But, my calls were also not followed up, though they promised to call me back.
However, today evening the local sales manager said that he was asked to keep in touch with me on pricing.

I am going to ask about the price variations between the site and the dealer, they should be transparent on that. This question will not come if the prices are same even on the higher side. This time I will write from my Business ID.
Old 10th August 2009, 23:16   #35
BHPian

Quote:
However, today evening the local sales manager said that he was asked to keep in touch with me on pricing.
The local sales manager was from M&M? If yes, you can perhaps just talk to him and ask him to resolve this issue right?
Old 19th August 2009, 22:30   #36
Senior - BHPian

Its arrived!

I got my Scorpio VLX Mystic Purple after 2 weeks waiting (delay) at the Bank loans.
The delivery was smooth!
I went with two kids and my wife (as usual) and everyone of us were excited.

After the simple processes, I inspected a little (I have done completely before) and then, the ride started. It was 25 kms in the odo when I triggered.

Went to the Church first (Immanuel CSI Church), had a word of prayer at the Pastor's house and the a small ride to the Restaurant and come back home.

Kids enjoyed a lot than me.

I will post my other experiences with the car one by one! Will keep you all updated. I will again seek your advices, need your answers to this first time SUV (and also a Diesel Vehicle) driver. :-)

Thank you everyone for helping me to choose, and your suggestions on accessories etc.

PS: Mods, I need to add a word in the thread title: Now Delivered. - How will I do that, or will do that for me? Thanks.

Last edited by agbenny : 19th August 2009 at 22:32.
Old 19th August 2009, 23:43   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I got my Scorpio VLX Mystic Purple after 2 weeks waiting (delay) at the Bank loans.
The delivery was smooth!
I went with two kids and my wife (as usual) and everyone of us were excited.

After the simple processes, I inspected a little (I have done completely before) and then, the ride started. It was 25 kms in the odo when I triggered.

Went to the Church first (Immanuel CSI Church), had a word of prayer at the Pastor's house and the a small ride to the Restaurant and come back home.

Kids enjoyed a lot than me.

I will post my other experiences with the car one by one! Will keep you all updated. I will again seek your advices, need your answers to this first time SUV (and also a Diesel Vehicle) driver. :-)

Thank you everyone for helping me to choose, and your suggestions on accessories etc.

PS: Mods, I need to add a word in the thread title: Now Delivered. - How will I do that, or will do that for me? Thanks.
congratulation buddy. some pics will do justice.

about changing the title, report the post, it works.
Old 20th August 2009, 10:50   #38
Senior - BHPian

Was driving around 15 Kms today, and it was simply Pleasant! I will post my findings and pictures this weekend.
Got the number today, Its 4282, I am against paying for the numbers, Bit received a number which is easy to remember. I am yet to explore the car, so far just inserted a CD, nothing else checked.

My initial accessory list goes like this:

1. Gear lock
2. Sun control films
3. IND number plates
4. Seat covers (after 15 days)
5. Bull bar ( need to search one) which doesn't afect the look of the Road Armour bumber of the Walrus tooth!
6. Puncture repair Kit - I do not think, I can use it myself, But I need it when I go to places where I cannot find one but the repair shops.
7. ANY USEFUL Stuffs you guys suggest!!! :-) I am open to this.
Old 20th August 2009, 11:01   #39
NIP
Senior - BHPian

Benny congrats on your scorpio !! Here's wishing you years of happy motoring and of course, sharing the experiences with us You can start by posting some pics and we'll start suggesting how to accessorize just kidding !! Really want to see what that purple looks like...
Old 20th August 2009, 13:47   #40
BHPian

Congratulations Benny... Waiting to see some pics of your new beast

Last edited by amanmalhotra : 20th August 2009 at 13:52.
Old 20th August 2009, 14:00   #41
Senior - BHPian

Benny, congratulations and good to see your scorpio delivered to you, wishing you many happy miles ahead with the beast.Keep updating this thread and post pictures for sure, awaiting to see this shade.
Old 20th August 2009, 17:21   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIP View Post
Benny congrats on your scorpio !! Here's wishing you years of happy motoring and of course, sharing the experiences with us You can start by posting some pics and we'll start suggesting how to accessorize just kidding !! Really want to see what that purple looks like...
Quote:
Congratulations Benny... Waiting to see some pics of your new beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
Benny, congratulations and good to see your scorpio delivered to you, wishing you many happy miles ahead with the beast.Keep updating this thread and post pictures for sure, awaiting to see this shade.
Thank you friends. I will certainly post some pictures in a day or two.

@NIP: I always welcome any suggestions to improve its looks. :-)
Old 20th August 2009, 18:02   #43
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Congratulations!

Quote:
In the Yahoo Scorpio group, they were never happy with the OEM jack. I believe the original design still continues.

In that case, investing in a hydraulic jack would be prudent - especially the horizontal one.
Old 20th August 2009, 18:03   #44
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

how much do these hydraulic jacks cost?
Quote:
Originally Posted by trrk View Post
Hi,

Congratulations!

In the Yahoo Scorpio group, they were never happy with the OEM jack. I believe the original design still continues.

In that case, investing in a hydraulic jack would be prudent - especially the horizontal one.
Old 20th August 2009, 18:04   #45
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

benny
well done
all the best!

sb

Quote:
Was driving around 15 Kms today, and it was simply Pleasant! I will post my findings and pictures this weekend.
Got the number today, Its 4282, I am against paying for the numbers, Bit received a number which is easy to remember. I am yet to explore the car, so far just inserted a CD, nothing else checked.

My initial accessory list goes like this:

1. Gear lock
2. Sun control films
3. IND number plates
4. Seat covers (after 15 days)
5. Bull bar ( need to search one) which doesn't afect the look of the Road Armour bumber of the Walrus tooth!
6. Puncture repair Kit - I do not think, I can use it myself, But I need it when I go to places where I cannot find one but the repair shops.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks