Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th August 2009, 18:43   #16

Thank you everyone

Thanks all for the wishes.
Yes, in spite of knowing I must change the tires I did not. I was of the view that the control lies in the hands of the one driving the vehicle and technology (Wider tyres, ABS etc) just makes it simpler.

But many a times, this beast does make my heart skip a beat while sudden braking. Though it brakes but the way it does beats the confidence. I am surprised the braking is poorer than an Alto at similar speeds. Weight issue here?

I see Michelin is the most loved upgrade. Let me see if I can to go for it (based on Vit. M availability). Also, someone was offering me 14" Hyundai standard accessory alloys (from his i10) and was asking 10K. You think its a good price for seconds?
Old 7th August 2009, 18:53   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
Awe excellent! Red is the best color for the little rocket. Congrats on your new purchase. OT: Are Hyundai in a mood to discontinue the Getz CRDI ?
I guess they did (discontinue) already. Try contacting any dealer and you will know.
They would have saved a lot of money in advertising had they just kept the last pieces for TBHPians.
Old 7th August 2009, 21:38   #18
BHPian

I dont think a wheel upgrade is required. You could do with the steel rims with an upgrade for tires. That would reduce the Vit M issue as well.

I think KPZen is doing the same. I have a friend who has also done the same albeit on his petrol Getz

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks