Team-BHP - Chevy Spark, good choice as first car? BLAZING RED 'LS' BOOKED, AWAITING DELIVERY
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Chevy Spark, good choice as first car? BLAZING RED 'LS' BOOKED, AWAITING DELIVERY (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/63242-chevy-spark-good-choice-first-car-blazing-red-ls-booked-awaiting-delivery-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takumi-san (Post 1425181)
Lovely choice. Waiting for the pictures and initial drive reports. Did you get any more discounts ? What was final price?

thanks pal, 3.65L is the final price! no more cash discounts apart from what was initially offered! however, they are offering the standard freebies like, Mats, Car Perfume, etc! He has also promised a surprise gift at the time of delivery as well, he refuses to tell me what it is though! lol:

Very nice dealership experience so far i must say! am quite impressed!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BomBatt (Post 1425188)
Congratulations Raamki !

Having done 14000 kms on my Sparky, I can confidently say that its a good choice.

I too learnt driving on Santro and immediately after getting DL, bought Spark. Within a week started going on long drives and so far it's been a great experience.

I wish your parents-in-law have a great time with their Sparky

Thanks a ton buddy! :thumbs up

Congrats on booking Saprky.
I booked blazing red LT variant after doing lots of study on new/used cars available in the market. Expecting to take delivery by end of this week.

i would recommend a PS or lower variant with the stuff you need like foglamps retrofitted.
Might work out cheaper :)

congratulations for booking chevy spark, superb city car with nicely spaced cabin with super silent engine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latheesh (Post 1426197)
Congrats on booking Saprky.
I booked blazing red LT variant after doing lots of study on new/used cars available in the market. Expecting to take delivery by end of this week.

thanks buddy, congrats on your booking as well? :thumbs up where did you book it at? how much did the LT cost you on road?

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn (Post 1426203)
i would recommend a PS or lower variant with the stuff you need like foglamps retrofitted.
Might work out cheaper

they were only particular about the body colored bumpers, and because the LS came with it along with a few more features, they went for it! (get your point, would've worked out cheaper for sure! and I would've done that if i were going to use it, but because its their first car, wanted minimal or no complications at all!) ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vijaythacker (Post 1426406)
congratulations for booking chevy spark, superb city car with nicely spaced cabin with super silent engine.

thanks pal!!

MODS: Please change the title of this thread to "SPARK BLAZING RED 'LS' BOOKED, AWAITING DELIVERY!"

[quote=raamki;1426685]thanks buddy, congrats on your booking as well? :thumbs up where did you book it at? how much did the LT cost you on road?

I took test drive from Kropex. They are nice people to deal with.

But due to some tech difficulties I had to book it @ Sundaram Motors

I PMed you the offer I got

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latheesh (Post 1428074)
[
I took test drive from Kropex. They are nice people to deal with.

But due to some tech difficulties I had to book it @ Sundaram Motors

Hi,

Can you PM me the offer you got from Sundaram? On which accessories (like sunfilm, teflon coating) i can get a good deal?I am planning to book a Spark LT in 1st week of Sept.

Thanks
Pallavi

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latheesh (Post 1428074)

Please share the offer on the forum so that prospective buyers can get the benefit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandhi (Post 1428155)
Please share the offer on the forum so that prospective buyers can get the benefit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pallavi (Post 1428122)
Hi,

Can you PM me the offer you got from Sundaram? On which accessories (like sunfilm, teflon coating) i can get a good deal?I am planning to book a Spark LT in 1st week of Sept.

Thanks
Pallavi

My close relative is working with GM so I went for employee purchase option.

Well the spark is a very good car to drive around the city.Amazing pickup,good steering,easy to park.But the milage is not that great with the A/C on specially comapred to the other cars in the same segment.Well till what i have herd that maintanence cost is pretty high after the first 3 year package.Have clocked around 3000km on it till now.

My SPARKY has arrived at dealership, went there yesterday and did the PRC and payed the balance amount. It will take another 2 days to clear the check. Most prabably I will get my beauty on friday.

@Raamki there is some additional discount available on Spark now (5-6 K ). Have you discussed with the dealer on this. Even I do not know how to deal with it. When checked with the dealer he told since the booking is done few weeks back there is nothing much he can offer now. Can someone guide us on this.

Discount was not available at the time of booking but available now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latheesh (Post 1438301)
Even I do not know how to deal with it. When checked with the dealer he told since the booking is done few weeks back there is nothing much he can offer now. Can someone guide us on this.

Discount was not available at the time of booking but available now.

You can try asking for it. But no guarentee.

If it was other way, meaning if the price was increased, then it will be recovered from customer. If its discounts, then the time of booking matters :Frustrati All dealers are same.

Yesterday I did the Pre Reg check up and paid the balance amount. came to know about the discount today only.

@raamki,

Congrats on booking the Spark. Please do post some pictures as soon as you get your car.

I heard that the spark has indicator switches on the left and wiper switches on the right. Do you know if it is still like that ?

Congrats on getting the new buddy, pal!

Happy and safe motoring.