Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th August 2009, 15:03   #16
BHPian

Fantastic color... Simply can't stop admiring.. have fun with your beauty!

Regards,
Sathya
Old 10th August 2009, 15:14   #17
Senior - BHPian

Yes neo the flamenco red gives the maximum swirlmarks when compared to other colours. Guess we have to live with it. i am planning for surface refinement from 3M as a gift for my car for its first birthday next year on apr-22. so that it can again look gleaming
Old 10th August 2009, 15:33   #18
BHPian

Nice colour. I am sure, Linea will look even more gorgeous in this colour than the ones we had till now.
Old 10th August 2009, 15:49   #19
BHPian

i love the color, are those alloys available for linea? if yes whats the price. the 17" ones. some one plz tell me!!
Old 10th August 2009, 16:41   #20
BHPian

Superb color for Linea ! Lovely Choice. Welocme to the Club!
Old 10th August 2009, 18:06   #21
BANNED

Mind-blowing color !!
Congrats & Wel come to Linea t-bhp Gang !!
Old 10th August 2009, 22:00   #22
BHPian

You're sure to be the Envy of all. Fantastic choice!
Old 10th August 2009, 22:07   #23
BHPian

Thank you friends. Must say - its truly ADMIRATION GUARANTEED.
Old 10th August 2009, 22:52   #24
BHPian

awesome color buddy! your wait has paid off for sure!! congrats!!
Old 11th August 2009, 11:21   #25
Senior - BHPian

Beeyoootiful colour. Enjoy the baby....she really is special!
Old 11th August 2009, 13:21   #26
Senior - BHPian

beautiful colour and you might be the first one to book too, congrats on your purchase and enjoy her admiration!
Keep updating.
Old 11th August 2009, 14:48   #27
BHPian

Thanks guys. I just can't stop thanking everyone here.

One question regarding Linea which I haven't seen anyone address in this forum - do we need to install secondary security systems in the car - Gear Lock?

Not sure if anyone has done that already in their Linea but if not what are the possible reasons for not going it -
1. The company provided rolling codes are good enough to secure the car alone. So no other security devices required?
2. It is difficult to fit a gear lock, especially the T-Lock type due to some technical reasons.
3. Because the T-Lock can't be fit, no one wants to spoil the cabin looks by installing a U-Lock
3. No one has thought about this so far.

Linea owners, please contribute to this questions. Car thefts have become very common threats now. IMO, car owners should do everything within their reach to deter the thieves & perhaps prolong their effort & time.

Mods - Not sure if this is the best place to host this question but my main intention is to understand if T-Lock type gear locks can be installed in Linea.

Last edited by forbhaskarm : 11th August 2009 at 14:50.
Old 11th August 2009, 15:32   #28
BHPian

For me answer was (1).
The roling-code key and immobilizer in Linea.
That should be siufficient as long as the thief is not some hi-tech one!
Old 11th August 2009, 15:36   #29
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbhaskarm View Post
One question regarding Linea which I haven't seen anyone address in this forum - do we need to install secondary security systems in the car - Gear Lock?

Not sure if anyone has done that already in their Linea but if not what are the possible reasons for not going it -
1. The company provided rolling codes are good enough to secure the car alone. So no other security devices required?
2. It is difficult to fit a gear lock, especially the T-Lock type due to some technical reasons.
3. Because the T-Lock can't be fit, no one wants to spoil the cabin looks by installing a U-Lock
Check my Linea thread. The question was raised in 1st or 2nd page itself . I did not put Gear Lock because of combination of all 3 reasons you mentioned above
Old 11th August 2009, 19:36   #30

Dear Forbhaskarm and others,
Drooling images like these had pushed me to write to Fiat guys about availability of newer colors in Linea. Its quite heartening to see response coming from FIAPL - hope they continue with such eagerness with their service and soon restore some lost faith in their commitment and service levels.
Here is the reply I got from Aashish Bhardwaj of FIAPL for a very similar query I had posted a few days back!

==================================================
Dear Mr Satyam,

Thanks for your appreciation. I am glad to share that we currently have the following range of colours offered in Linea.

Bossa Nova White
Flemanco Red
Perla Champagne
Medium Grey
Minimal Grey
Hip Hop Black

In addition to the above we are introducing the ‘Fox Trot Azure’ in the Linea range. The colour should be available at most dealerships before the beginning of next month. This is in addition to the recently introduced – ‘Medium Grey’ & ‘Bossa Nova White’. With this Fiat Linea would have one of the most exhaustive colour range in the segment.”

The accessory range on Linea currently include the basic items including floor mats, seat covers, mud flaps, body covers etc., along with some branded Fiat merchandise. We are working on the range enhancement. The activity is driven by local requirements & Linea accessories available abroad are not on offer at the moment.

Regards,

Aashish Bhardwaj
Product Manager
FIAT INDIA AUTOMOBILES PVT LTD.
Corporate Park - II, 5th Floor, Sion Trombay Road,
Chembur, MUMBAI - 400 071.
Tel: +91-22-67293800, 67293836(D) Fax: +91-22-25226326
==================================================

I have made my initial inquiries for my Linea with Prerana Motors, Bangalore and quite surprisingly and contrary to the folklore, my experience with their response and eagerness has been quite good .

Hoping to close my deal soon with the Fox Trot Azure - Linea MJD Dynamic Pack. Would call Prerana Motors up tomorrow for the Fox Trot Azure version; lets see if they have some info about this colour and its approx. availability in Bangalore.

Needless to say, will keep the forum updated and seek advice from the seniors pretty soon about my would be "Admiration Guaranteed"!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks