Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2009, 13:24   #1

Booking Hyundai i20 CRDi tomorrow

Guys i know i should have posted this in the dealership section but i am booking my car tomorrow and need your opinion urgently and as this section gets a lot of views i am posting the thread in this section.

PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD IF IT OFFENDS ANYONE. I POSTED IN THIS SECTION BECAUSE I NEEDED YOUR OPINION QUICKLY.

I am confused between two dealers - hans hyundai and HMP delhi.

Hans hyundai is saying that the delivery period for i20 CRDI is minimum 2 months. Also they are encouraging me to go with HDFC bank for car loan with 11% reducing rate instead of SBI or any other nationalized bank.

HMP Delhi is quoting a delivery period of 20-25 days and has a wide array of finance options.

Now i am confused because when i told hans hyundai about HMP offer they said that the delivery time is still minimum 2 months and HMP, in order to meet some sales targets, are quoting wrong waiting period. The dealer went on to say that Hans hyundai is rated highest in Delhi and sells about 600 cars monthly as opposed to sale of 350 cars by HMP.
Old 12th August 2009, 13:45   #2
Senior - BHPian

I would stick with company operated showroom rather then a third party one. However, If Third party offers a better package in terms of discount and freebies I would not moving to Third party one.

For loan I would suggest for being sticking with Nationalized bank, you might need to wait a bit but it will be fruitful in futre.

BTW, congrats for i20 CRDI. I believe if delivered on time yours will be first on TBHP ! Which variant are you booking ??
Old 12th August 2009, 14:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashthedivx View Post
I would stick with company operated showroom rather then a third party one. However, If Third party offers a better package in terms of discount and freebies I would not moving to Third party one.

For loan I would suggest for being sticking with Nationalized bank, you might need to wait a bit but it will be fruitful in futre.

BTW, congrats for i20 CRDI. I believe if delivered on time yours will be first on TBHP ! Which variant are you booking ??
I am booking asta variant and you are right i should probably go for nationalized bank for my loan. One question though, do we normally get 85% loan as i want to take maximum loan with a tenure of 5 years.
Old 12th August 2009, 14:29   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikas44 View Post
I am booking asta variant and you are right i should probably go for nationalized bank for my loan. One question though, do we normally get 85% loan as i want to take maximum loan with a tenure of 5 years.
Head on to below stated thread

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-sbi-hdfc.html
Old 12th August 2009, 15:53   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

HMP Delhi is quoting a delivery period of 20-25 days and has a wide array of finance options.

Now i am confused because when i told hans hyundai about HMP offer they said that the delivery time is still minimum 2 months and HMP, in order to meet some sales targets, are quoting wrong waiting period. The dealer went on to say that Hans hyundai is rated highest in Delhi and sells about 600 cars monthly as opposed to sale of 350 cars by HMP.
Hans Hyundai is talking crap. !! All the 600 cars(target?) which they are talking of first lands in HMP and then goes to HANS.

Now, regarding the waiting period of i20, a lot depends on your color choice. White/ Dark Grey will take a minimum of 25 days.

Berry Red and Champagne silver are readily available @ HMP

Last edited by kpzen : 12th August 2009 at 15:55.
Old 12th August 2009, 15:59   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats on the i20 CRDi. Care to share the OTR pricing and which color you have chosen?

White looks smashing in this car ( errr..these days i like white in almost all cars....looks like something is wrong with me)
Old 12th August 2009, 16:26   #7
BHPian

Quote:
I am confused between two dealers - hans hyundai and HMP delhi.
Vikas,
I would rate HMP as the one of the best (if not THE BEST) in Delhi-NCR region when it comes to sales & service of Hyundai cars. Being company owned, they are generally very transparent about each transaction. Why & how I say this because I have owned two Hyundai cars in past, including my current Getz Crdi, & both of them bought from the same showroom.

In case you need any reference, send me a PM & I will provide the service person's name & contact.
Old 12th August 2009, 19:52   #8
BHPian

HMP anyday.They are way better than any other dealer.
HMP 350 cars a month as compared to 600 by Hans ,is he joking;even if he is not i would still go for HMP.
Old 12th August 2009, 20:14   #9
BHPian

Y dont you try the trick as mentioned in this post http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...dzire-vdi.html

Check out the 3rd post. Hope it works
Old 12th August 2009, 21:33   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbhaskarm View Post
Being company owned, they are generally very transparent about each transaction.
Pardon my ignorance. I had not realized that Hyundai had company owned showrooms. Are there any in Bangalore?

(I heard Mitsu would be opening one in the near future. Not sure which other brands have such dealerships.)
Old 12th August 2009, 22:12   #11
BHPian

No HMP for Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBlazer View Post
I had not realized that Hyundai had company owned showrooms. Are there any in Bangalore?
No HMP for Bangalore, only Advaith & Trident
Old 12th August 2009, 22:21   #12
BHPian

Company owned showrooms. I didnt know such a thing existed. Can anybody please throw more light on it.
Old 13th August 2009, 12:28   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Congrats on the i20 CRDi. Care to share the OTR pricing and which color you have chosen?

White looks smashing in this car ( errr..these days i like white in almost all cars....looks like something is wrong with me)
The OTR price Delhi is Rs.7,42,000 and there are absolutely no discounts. The insurance premium they are charging is around 20,000 but i have got a quote of Rs.14,700 from Bajaj Allianz so i will go with that.

Right now i am confused between white and silver color, guys please provide your input. I know its a personal choice but i am really confused.

Yesterday i visited HMP and even they are discouraging me to get finance from nationalized banks stating that there is a lot of hassle and delay. The thing is that i want to take the loan in my company's name and for this very reason they are encouraging me to go with HDFC bank.
Furthermore, they said i am not eligible for SBI loan as for loan in the name of the company you need to have a current account with them which i don't. They said i should go for state bank of Patiala since it offers exactly the same offer as SBI and there is no such condition as SBI's.

So please help me decide between the financing option and color option. I am going to book the car in the evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post
Hans Hyundai is talking crap. !! All the 600 cars(target?) which they are talking of first lands in HMP and then goes to HANS.

Now, regarding the waiting period of i20, a lot depends on your color choice. White/ Dark Grey will take a minimum of 25 days.

Berry Red and Champagne silver are readily available @ HMP

You are right they have beige and silver color available right now and would require additional 25 days to get a different color.

Last edited by Jaggu : 13th August 2009 at 12:34. Reason: back to back posts, use multi quote please.
Old 13th August 2009, 12:40   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Right now i am confused between white and silver color, guys please provide your input. I know its a personal choice but i am really confused.
Colour : White (better then silver)
Bank : If you can handle bit hassles, nothing like a nationalized bank. Else go for Private bank, do remember to bargain for discounts in finance.

Old 13th August 2009, 15:36   #15
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashthedivx View Post
Colour : White (better then silver)
Bank : If you can handle bit hassles, nothing like a nationalized bank. Else go for Private bank, do remember to bargain for discounts in finance.

Do brgain.

I got 10% from HDFC after bargaining for so many days.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks