Team-BHP - Ford Fiesta 1.6 Sxi premium - help needed
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Ford Fiesta 1.6 Sxi premium - help needed (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/63803-ford-fiesta-1-6-sxi-premium-help-needed-4.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashishgandhi_00 (Post 1480422)
Reg interiors, i guess you are right. We got to clean the interiors regularly.

Reg BS IV, i guess i will check with the dealer. Will keep you posted

Hi Ashish, congrats.

Why don't you ask dealer to do Interior and Engine coating, it will cost around Rs. 2000/-, It helps to avoid settling of dust, I got it as freebie, if you want I can ask dealer what material they use.

While booking my dealer confirmed me Fiesta comes with BS III.

Hey Rajeshvin,

What do you mean by interior coating? i am more concerned abt door fabrics, rest of the car (mainly seats) are leather, so not much of an issue...

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by raamki (Post 1480360)
did some research on the SSP and here is what i found, it's something that ford has recently launched:

Ford - Newsroom

according to the website's news article, here is the list of plans:
  • 2Yr/40K kms
  • 3Yr/60K kms
  • 4Yr/80K kms
  • 5Yr/100K kms
that said, still puzzled why they are charging twice the price of the 2 year plan for the 3yr one!!

the interiors are definitely dirt prone on the zxi as well. my opinion, the only real way to maintain it is by cleaning it regularly. lamination may be an option but it may spoil the looks.

and again, as per the spec sheet for the new sxi on the ford website, the emission shows BS III compliant. so i am guessing, all vehicles manufactured after april 2010 should be BS IV compliant? anyway, i think you should'nt worry about this too much!!

Hey Ramki,

My dealer quoated me following prices for the SSP.

2 yr / (not sure abt kms) = Rs. 15K
3 yr / 40K kms = Rs. 35K (this shocked me!!)

The website (link that you provided) shows Rs. 8,400 for 2 yrs? i need to re-confirm this with my dealer.

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashishgandhi_00 (Post 1481243)
Hey Rajeshvin,

What do you mean by interior coating? i am more concerned abt door fabrics, rest of the car (mainly seats) are leather, so not much of an issue...

Thanks

Ashish, as per dealer interior coating is some chemical which is applied to seats, door fabrics, dash board, engine etc to avoid dust accumulation, even I'm not sure exactly how it works, once I get the delivery on 28th and after observing its effect, I'll let you know.

hey Rajeshvin,

thanks. I will be getting my baby on 19Sep. Will check with my dealer and keep you posted.

BTW, just saw your signature. Even i drive a Santro Xing, and upgrading to a Fiesta. Was wondering why you opted for Diesel till i saw the running of your Santro - 80K kms in 3 yrs. OMG !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashishgandhi_00 (Post 1481871)
hey Rajeshvin,

thanks. I will be getting my baby on 19Sep. Will check with my dealer and keep you posted.

Ashish, lucky man, Is it birthday gift (one day later). It feels good to get car on special ocassion and especially when you have your birthday.

Btw : thanks, you are right, due to high running I opted for diesel else I prefer petrol car.

Yes Rajeshvin, its a bday gift, but a day later (because of some auspicious day). This sure will be the best bday gift till date. Hope i get better gifts (read another car !!) in future

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashishgandhi_00 (Post 1481251)
Hey Ramki,

My dealer quoated me following prices for the SSP.

2 yr / (not sure abt kms) = Rs. 15K
3 yr / 40K kms = Rs. 35K (this shocked me!!)

The website (link that you provided) shows Rs. 8,400 for 2 yrs? i need to re-confirm this with my dealer.

Thanks

Ashish---I've answered your question in my long term ownership thread.

hey all,

wanted some inputs on reverse parking sensors. From Raamki's and Shajufx's posts, i believe Red Soul is a good brand for these sensors. However, am unable to find their contact details for Mumbai. There site Under Construction is under construction.

can someone provide me above details. Or can someone suggest where can i get these sensors in Mumbai

thanks

clap: Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Ashish! clap:

hey ashish!! :D many many happy returns of the day!! have a blast brother, the t-bhp way!! :thumbs up

PS, strange their website doesnt seem to be working! let me find out and get back to you.

Ashish, Wish you "Many Many Happy Returns of the Day". Have a blast for today and tomorrow (delivery day), hope all your dreams (Audi Q5 / Q7, BMR X3 / X5 etc) comes true.

@ kumar, raamki, rajesh - thanks a ton for the wishes (am more excited for tomorrow, than today !!)

@ rajesh - dude, how did you come to know of my dreams (AUDI / BMW) !!! u a mind reader or something :Shockked:

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashishgandhi_00 (Post 1489231)
@ rajesh - dude, how did you come to know of my dreams (AUDI / BMW) !!! u a mind reader or something :Shockked:

Thanks

Ashish, I am not a mind reader and I don't want to be, I respect individuality. You have mentioned your dream wish list in GTO's Your Next Car ? thread, while wishing you it reminded me, thats all.

Btw : All The Best for Tomorrow.

ALL THE BEST!!!! God bless!