Team-BHP - Ford Fiesta 1.6 Sxi premium - help needed
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Ford Fiesta 1.6 Sxi premium - help needed (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/63803-ford-fiesta-1-6-sxi-premium-help-needed-5.html)

Hey guys,

finally finally got my new baby home -the Fiesta 1.6Sxi premium in Platinum color. Oh boy, what a car - am bowled over by every bit of it. Am still getting over the feeling that she is home. Will write my detailed report + post lots of pics in 1-2 days (hopefully, by that time i will be back to my sense - currenlty am just drooling over her).

As a teaser, attached are some pics which i clicked during delivery.

Thanks a lot to all the Fiesta TBhpians for helping me select the car and strike the deal

Thanks !!

Ashish, congraaaats for first 1.6 SXI Premium (Petrol) 'Go Fida' on T-BHP.

Wish you many many happy miles.

Btw : which brand tyres you got with car.

clap: Heartiest congratulations Ashish!!
I hope yesterday you had good sleep or whole night you was waiting for night to get over :uncontrol

I want to see how the chrome grill goes with Platinum colour so put some pics from different angles.

congratulations my brother. God bless you both!

cheers!

ashish, congratulations my friend!! wish you a very happy and safe motoring!! clap:

Ashish, where did you go? It is already November mate! How do you feel now? Are you down to earth? How do you find space inside the car compared to your xing? I thought it is time you live up to your promise of more pics :)

hey highsteem, have opened a new thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ghlight=fiesta

pls check it out for lots of pics and details

thanks

Congrats Ashsh!

I have a suggestion---please put a 'Petrol' sticker on the fuel cap---I got one along with the car. It offers some protection from someone filling in diesel by mistake.

Ashish@ Though its not big deal to get or put sticker on fuel lid but usually Ford puts a sticker on fuel lid from top as well from inside saying Diesel or Petrol!

As rightly said by Vnabhi put a sticker on lid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashishgandhi_00 (Post 1577181)
hey highsteem, have opened a new thread
thanks

Oh! Yes. You have uploaded some good quality pictures clap:. Thank Ashish. The car indeed looks premium from inside. I saw many fiestas compared to other cars in the western hill section. That gives one good confidence that the car indeed is a good handler and has a good drivers car.

@Ashish

How come the sticker is missing on the petrol lid?
Get one from the dealer otherwise in some petrol pumps, the guys may put diesel instead of petrol and you will have unwanted problem!

Cheers - Drive safely

that is a very good suggestion for putting up the petrol sticker, one of my friend faced the same turbulence when he purchased the swift petrol, the petrol station man put the diesel in the car BY DEFAULT, it was that when he paid the money more than what he expected he came to know about it,
he did not started the car, and called up the MUL people, there were things which got changed and it cost him good amount.

My dealer delivered the car to me with the sticker on (without me asking).
With many cars of similar model are manufactured in petrol as well diesel variant it is going to be problem with the petrol guys unless you keep a watch on them when they fill the oil (I heard even with the sticker, some pump guys asking -whether petrol or diesel). such is the situation among these people?

Should i choose to go for a 3M Anti rust and Teflon for my coming car, some people have suggested that it is a must.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruchirtnt (Post 1637469)
Should i choose to go for a 3M Anti rust and Teflon for my coming car, some people have suggested that it is a must.

+
imo, go for underbody antirust coating - this is good.
However teflon body coating is not that important - also not recommended by many members in this forum:D