Team-BHP - Proud owner of a brand new white ANHC!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Proud owner of a brand new white ANHC! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/63874-proud-owner-brand-new-white-anhc.html)

My first post to Team-BHP after following this site for eons!I picked up the ANHC (1.5 S MT) about 3 weeks back from Magnum Honda at Mekhri Circle.Initially I wanted to buy the Fiat Linea for its looks but on test driving it,realised how underpowered the engine was and the petrol version dragged like a diesel!I test drove the ANHC only an hour later after the Linea and what a difference it made!The engine in the ANHC is smooth as butter and simply flies on the road effortlessly..I immediately booked one and took delivery of the car within 10 days.Of course I was torn between the black and the white ANHC as I naturally lean toward black cars but felt the white one looked best on the ANHC much as the Civic.

I've completed about 650 kms now and the mileage is 12.7 kmpl with A/C in city so thats not too bad though I am still waiting to see how the mileage picks up after first service.I am planning on some heavy modifications for my car and so far have gotten a few things done and more to come.

(1)Solarguard tints on all sides including the front windscreen to give it a sporty look
(2)Custom license plates
(3)Muffler(non-performance ones as I didnt want to modify the internals in anyway)
(4)Machined black alloys with Ferrari red painting on the calipers.

Decided not to change the tyres to low profile as I've been hitting every speedbreaker when its loaded upto 3 people(very heartbreaking!).Need to pick up a few more modifications and I hope someone can help me out in this.I am looking to buy the Mugen bodykit for the ANHC as it looks very mean and aggressive and would like some pointers on where I can get this kit in Bangalore?Though I am really concerned the skirting will hit every speedbreaker in town :( !I am also looking to get the fog lights fitted as in the ANHC Concept(you just need to google it to see some the Concept car), again will I be able to get this at some import shop in Bangalore?Any suggestions will be appreciated and I will post some pics after I modify the car completely.

Congrats SubZero_11,

White Color is neatly gel with the car Front grill.
Looks damn good in white and dark silver color.
Enjoy and Drive Safe :)

Congrats ! A very good decision !!! clap:
Please post pictures of the beauty :thumbs up

White looks really good. Congrats, and how about some snaps?

congratz for your beauty.
yeah stay away from low profile tyres.
pls post some pics maan

hey SUB "0"

Congrats ! the right decision ! Mine is SILVER in colour.

send some pictures in different angles...not the usual ones.

Congrats Subzero, White ANHC looks really good, a few snaps from your end would be fantastic. The FE you seem to be getting is also very good.

congrats subzero. the ANHC is one of the best looking cars around. enjoy the smooth and silky honda engine. FE of 12.7 is really neat.

Pls posts pics and reviews.

Welcome to Team-bhp and congrats for your new beauty!!! A very good decision. Its definitely pricey but a very good car.

Hi Congrats on getting a whie ANHC. I have a the same car too. I changed my tires to 195/60 R 15 Michelin Prima L/c and they have improved the grip tremendously. Personally I feel that the stock tires are too thin for a car of this power and recently in the rains on the mumbai pune expressway the same did not give any confidence at all specially on the corners.

In fact after putting alloys the height of the car is raised slightly and facing no issues regarding speedbreakers here.

Congratulations mate. Sure looks stunning in white and please drive safe.

OT
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen (Post 1441171)
White looks really good. Congrats, and how about some snaps?

Some tips on clicking a white car would really help :) .

Welcome to the forum and Congrats on your ride.
I believe you made the right choice in white as black is also tough to maintain.
We would like to see some pics(specially with tints and black alloys)
Cheers!

Congratulations mate, on your ANHC.
My ANHC is 3 months old and silver in colour, have driven some 4000+KM till now, no issues (not even minor) :thumbs up

what made you choose ANHC against Linea, especially when Linea these days comes with attractive financing options, lots of equipment, italian beauty looks etc.
Was it just the power ?

post some pictures of your ride with those Black and red alloys.

Thank you all!I will put up some pictures by afternoon, I refused to take pictures until it was fully modified but it looks good even now :)!

@StarVegabond Whats the mileage you've been getting now that its been driven for quite a bit?
The reasons I decided not to choose the Linea were several,one was that the car felt very sluggish and heavy considering it was petrol.The plastics inside the car looked cheap in comparison to the classy design on the exterior!First and second gear driving was not at all a pleasure and the car simply refused to move, though the pick up on 3rd and 4th were awesome!For me speed is important and the Linea isn't the right car for that.On the pros, I was getting a discount of about Rs.30,000 on the Linea and I do know its a value for money car and in comparison, I got absolutely no discount on the City and no accessories either, but the sheer quality of the City blew me away both in terms of design and power.

Folks any advice on where I can get Mugen bodykit in Bangalore for ANHC or at least a well designed spoiler(for now)?I am getting nitrogen filled in my car today to see if there's a difference in the ride quality.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubZero_11 (Post 1443046)
@StarVegabond Whats the mileage you've been getting now that its been driven for quite a bit?

I have driven approx 1400KMs in Highway, rural karnataka and remaining 2600KM in Bangalore mostly for office -home travel plus weekend visits with the family.

the peak FE experienced by me is approx 18.7 (on the indicator) on my Bangalore-Udupi onward journey (530KMs in total). the Total 1400KM trip (to and fro included), the fuel economy was ~14.4 (car consumed approx 105Ltrs)

In the city the car has shown till now approx 12.5 to 14.8 (on indicator) in different occations.

i have caluclated an error of approx 0.5-0.8 KMPL in the indication Vs tankful method.

you can read my ownership report if you want to know details.