Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 22nd February 2010, 17:10   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deutscheafrikar View Post
It does not have a sump guard. Trust me I should know cos I've paid 5k to Spectra years ago to change a damaged leaking sump with the oilpump strainer. And I know a friend who has damaged the sump of his car right now.
Nishant nice buy and I've enjoyed reading your post. Lots of humour. Good luck. Any idea whats the change period of the Diesel filter?

thanks for endorsing the choice. car is nice. change period for the diesel filter is 10000 kms. however, it is known to work for around 30000 kms without a change. got this info from the service guy.

and i really appreciate that at least somebody read the thread. :-).
Old 18th March 2010, 17:40   #32
Senior - BHPian

Nishant,
Okay so thats a good enough interval. I asked because I contemplated buying a second hand low milage logan which was advertised about 4 weeks ago in the zigwheels. I wish the asking price was a bit less. regards
Old 19th March 2010, 12:49   #33
BHPian

Nishant - I must say you have a very wicked sense of humour. I was LOLing while going thru your reviews/opinions - especially the mercedes-sedan mix-up, dog-hit,etc.

Lots of action on the Mahindra-Renault JV coming up. Keep the humour going. You will need it.
Old 14th April 2010, 12:43   #34
BHPian

11700 kms report.

Here is an update after completing 11700 kms. average has really sky rocketed. i am sure that once i hit the highway, i would be able to extract about 23 odd kmpl. anyways here are the details of the running in so far.

mind you, i drive at speeds between 100 - 120, ac is always on and run the car on indian oil regular diesel (yes only indian oil as the credit card is indian oil one and i get good benefits from it. :-)) from coco outlets.

i have yet to get the tyre rotations done. didnt get the time as the year end closing hassles are still on. but intend to get it done by next week. dunno if it is going to be too late. your suggestions are always welcome.

Regards,
Nishant.
Attached Thumbnails
Logan DLE 2100+ Ownership and experience-car-record.jpg  

Most Viewed